Start new topic
FLMS
Posted: Apr 28 2005, 11:22 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

QUOTE (Chacor @ Apr 28 2005, 07:27 AM)
OOC: Strict RPers do not make RL references in their RPs. Nor do they post fully OOC posts, but I'm making an exception here to point that out to you.

OOC: Chacor, there are just some things you have to recognise from RL when you RP, particularly in regard to weapons.

Unless you've created everything from scratch (which needs more than a bit of research), the easiest thing to do is claim you use RL-weapons. I myself 'use' H&K USPs as the standard sidearm, as well as Steyr AUG rifles and the occasional AK105. Its easy enough to say you bought them from somewhere, or have a production license to make them.

Plus, why is everything done in US dollars? As that doesnt exist in NS... it's because it's simpler.

IC:

Though Starblaydia should not really be aiding the Federation, we would also like to contribute to any miltary organisation workshop held in Falcania.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Apr 28 2005, 03:50 PM

The Free Republic would also be interested in sending a representitive to any military organization workshops in Falcania.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 29 2005, 11:09 PM
PMEmail Poster

We will let it be known that Sarzonia will not pay a single red cent toward the transportation costs of the Latin citizens who were detained when they did not leave in the allotted time period. We are not impressed with the insults, the slander, and the moralising on the part of the Latin government and we view them with the utmost prejudice.

In addition, as has been indicated earlier, we have no interest in joining the Federation so long as Latao is a part of said federation. We will maintain two aircraft carrier task forces and one battleship action group in international waters outside Latao's position until such time as Sarzonia can ascertain that their presence is no longer necessary.

I remind the Latin government that it is they who attempted to provoke military action first, not us. We have consistently strived for a peaceful, diplomatic solution to the crisis between our countries; however, when Latao threatened us with military action, we were left with no other alternative.

I remind the nations of the Federation that any economic penalites you choose to apply to Sarzonia shall be applied in turn by Sarzonia.

Mike Sarzo
President
Incorporated States of Sarzonia

[OOC: I'm back!]
Sarzonia
It's all about the Navy.
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 30 2005, 07:39 AM

He's back. And it looks like I'm going to have to bankroll the removal again. Sigh.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 30 2005, 03:48 PM

The Lamonian delegate speaks up: "Until I recieve instructions from my government to the contrary, the Free Republic shall not impose sanctions on Sarzonia."
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: May 11 2005, 02:16 AM

By supporting Latao's ejection from AORDO, Chacor violates terms of the FLMS. Latao reserves any rights to react on this effrontery.

Latao NEC
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: May 11 2005, 04:35 PM

QUOTE (Latao @ May 11 2005, 12:16 AM)
By supporting Latao's ejection from AORDO, Chacor violates terms of the FLMS. Latao reserves any rights to react on this effrontery.

Latao NEC

CODE
To: Latao NEC

While Latao does have the right to react to what you call an 'effrontery,' the last thing that FLMS needs right now is a war between members.  Remember that.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: May 11 2005, 04:56 PM

Drama queens. Why can't we all just get along?
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: May 13 2005, 06:52 AM
PMEmail Poster

"Have you seen what those Latins have gone and done now?"

President Smith wasn't at all happy.

"From where I'm sitting, they're just looking for a fight with their attitude, and it appears they've now found one. Now, I'm sorry, but Druida are a peace loving nation. Either they go or we go."
Druida
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: May 13 2005, 04:05 PM

Looking at the Druidan President, the Lamonian representitive said, "Motion to hold a vote to eject Latao from the FLMS."
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: May 13 2005, 05:12 PM
PMEmail Poster

Before Margaret Smith could open his mouth to second the motion, the Bedistani representative broke his long silence to do so himself. "We second the motion."
Bedistan
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: May 13 2005, 06:15 PM
PMEmail Poster

"Aye", says Williamson. "It's one thing to come to the defense of one who has been attacked without provocation. It's an entirely different matter to goad on various powers into war. We let the Reich try to get away with it the first time. They will not now."
Legalese
Back in Black
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: May 13 2005, 06:41 PM
PMEmail Poster

"For what it's worth," Grant Haffner, the newly-appointed Deputy Senior Vice President for External Affairs said as he sat in his new office with his boss, Mark Lorber, taking a rare break. "We believe the nation of Latao has been a cancer that has poisoned the reputation of the FLMS. We would be highly supportive of a motion to eject Latao from the alliance."
Sarzonia
It's all about the Navy.
Quote Post

Posted: May 15 2005, 05:38 PM

OOC: The FLMS still offers a hand of friendship to Sarzonia.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: May 15 2005, 06:40 PM

"Carried!" Says KFII, eyeing the Latin representative suspiciously.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (10) « First ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0199 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->