Start new topic
Lamoni's campaign for UN Delegate
Posted: Feb 8 2005, 06:27 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

As you know, I have been AO's UN Delegate for quite some time. The job of the delegate is to put the text of UN Resolutions up for the region to read, comment, and vote on; as well as approving (or not) proposals. I feel that I have done a good job of this, and other nations have commented favorably about things that I have done as delegate.

I purposely let ALL nations in AO have a voice and vote about UN Resolutions, because I believe that UN Resolutions have SOME effect on all nations, regardless of whether they are in the UN or not.

I have attempted to create more topics here on the regional board, with the Regional Council RP being the one with the most replies. I have also had a hand in starting the first AOlympics, as well as encouraging Ainorpisp in his efforts to restart the AOlympic games.

I wrote the current AO Regional Council Charter. This has enabled the nations of AO to assemble to discuss regional issues (or, THAT was what was supposed to have happened in the Regional Council RP).

I feel that I would continue to make an excellent UN Delegate for AO, and respectfully request your votes. If you have any questions or comments for me, please leave them in this thread. Thank you.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Feb 8 2005, 06:39 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Profile of Lamoni's Delegate

Name: Nate Rider
Picture: Pic of my (IC) Delegate
Race: Lamonian

Born in a rural southern Lamoni town named Key, Nate was born into a lower middle class family. He had VERY good grades in the Lamonian school system, worked as part of the Lamonian Navy for his required military service, and won admission to Lamoni University (one of the best colleges in Lamoni). He graduated with a degree in diplomacy, and worked for the Lamonian Foreign Ministry for the last 20 years. At this point in his life, he is looking for a 'diplomatic challenge,' and believes that he can find it in the UN.

(OOC: Does this work for his bio?)
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0104 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->