Start new topic
IMPEACH!
Posted: Feb 7 2005, 12:31 PM
PMEmail Poster

This last resolution was not posted in the forum for debate. I think the UN Delegate is slacking, and I move for his impeachment, or at the very least a new election to be held immediately. Pending an opposition candidate coming forward, if we impeach him, I will be more than glad to take over temporary rule! wink.gif

(Just kidding about the last part, of course...but yes.)
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Feb 7 2005, 12:42 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

The Tropics of Vilita are in Full Support of an election should another candidate step forward.
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Feb 7 2005, 04:08 PM

I would be like to represent the Atlantian Oceania as a UN Delegate
Fmjphoenix
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Feb 7 2005, 05:52 PM
PMEmail Poster

Well, we have a candidate. I say we give it a week for everyone to come forward. Then we give 2 weeks time for campaign platforms and whatnot, the elections.
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Feb 7 2005, 06:41 PM

I my defense, I was NOT slacking. There would not have been time for the region to vote on the last UN Resolution after the phone company screwup that left me offline for two days before it was either passed or rejected. I believe that the fact that Abbatoir is in an RP war with my nation may have something to do with his 'request.'

Also, I shall run in the election. If only to keep my honor intact.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Feb 7 2005, 07:01 PM
PMEmail Poster

Perhaps. However, it is true that Lamoni did not perform their job as required of the UN Delegate. If the delegate is not performing their job in a satisfactoriy manner, then a change must be made.
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Feb 7 2005, 08:27 PM

I don't want the elections to take a month, especially with just two candidates. I've outlined the schedule on the regional message center. If you want to run, announce your candidacy by friday. If you aren't online to see that there are elections between now and friday, you arent active enough to be our delegate so i feel no sympathy. This is a delegate election. Delegates are meant to be active, so there is no reason to spread this out over the whole month.
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Feb 7 2005, 09:16 PM
PMEmail Poster

Sounds reasonable. I would like to cite my interest in the posistion.
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Feb 7 2005, 11:07 PM
PMEmail Poster

Sarzonia would support a change in U.N. delegacy. We would like to endorse Fmjphoenix (even though they beat us in our last WCQ match :grumble:).
Sarzonia
It's all about the Navy.
Quote Post

Posted: Feb 8 2005, 11:04 AM

QUOTE (Sarzonia @ Feb 7 2005, 11:07 PM)
Sarzonia would support a change in U.N. delegacy. We would like to endorse Fmjphoenix (even though they beat us in our last WCQ match :grumble:).

We greatly appreciate your endorsement, and although we may have finally beat you once, I still think you got 3 to our 1, so I think you got it going on pretty good biggrin.gif

And at least you have Cup of Harmony Championship, we were just eliminated again :sigh: it seems like it will take forever to get something
Fmjphoenix
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0188 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->