Start new topic
On Wapahkoneta
Posted: Aug 19 2004, 08:56 PM
PMEmail Poster

The Republic of Wapahkoneta was formed 6 moons after the death of the great Tecumseh. Shawnee Chief Nererahhe led an expedition of Shawnee to a far and distant land. There they found an island and tract of land, both of great plenty and hospitality. The new formed nation of Wapahkoneta was founded 432 moons later when it was needed to protect the tribe's civil interests. The river that goes on the mainland has been named the Aupawimawt, and the river on the island Attakullakulla. For many, many moons the Shawnee of the Wapahkoneta have mainted their form of life in a peaceful manner on these two small sects of land.

The current leader of Wapahkoneta is a humble chief by the name of Tangookqua, or Catfish in English, who has a heart for the land and his people. Wapahkoneta is the last place where Shawnee live in their traditional ways, and that's something Tangookqua treasures.

The island is the namesake for the country, while the mainland is called "Scioto," after a great river valley of the old lands. There are no major cities, though the largest village, Conogonowee, has estimates of around 400,000 people living there.
Wapahkoneta
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 20 2004, 06:49 AM
PMEmail Poster

Much Apologies for the brevity, I've been very, very busy lately. I'll try to post more if I can
Wapahkoneta
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0111 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->