Start new topic
Map Claims 2007-2011
Posted: Oct 10 2007, 12:53 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Scathland @ Oct 8 2007, 09:46 PM)
Scathland (which I will be asking for a user name change to shortly) would like to request a home on 12, with a bit of the Bekk coastline south of Krytenia's proposed land. I figure it's a nice place for my little version of Zion ;-)

A related RP will be presented shortly.

Wait just a minute. The top of 12 is my nation, just hasn't been added back to the map. Read before you ask tongue.gif
Hockey Canada
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Oct 10 2007, 01:10 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Hockey Canada @ Oct 10 2007, 01:53 PM)
Scathland (which I will be asking for a user name change to shortly) would like to request a home on 12, with a bit of the Bekk coastline south of Krytenia's proposed land.  I figure it's a nice place for my little version of Zion ;-)

Wait just a minute. The top of 12 is my nation, just hasn't been added back to the map. Read before you ask tongue.gif

And if I were you, I'd read what I said before you object :-P

What I asked for was a "bit of the Bekk coastline south of Krytenia's proposed land."

Additionally, you also asked for an expansion on your old land, which you have not fulfilled the requirements of just yet. If this proposed expansion prevents Kry's placement on the map, then I oppose it, on the basis that it's unnecessary. Otherwise, I'll stay out of it.

Either way, the area I asked for in no way comes near where you are claiming.

As to your comment about being on the map, maybe there's someone you should be asking about that ::looks at CH::
Legalese
Back in Black
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Oct 10 2007, 06:53 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Hockey Canada @ Oct 10 2007, 05:53 PM)
Scathland (which I will be asking for a user name change to shortly) would like to request a home on 12, with a bit of the Bekk coastline south of Krytenia's proposed land.  I figure it's a nice place for my little version of Zion ;-)

Yes, HC, you should. I'm asking for Former Druida (south of your placing), and Scath/Legal is asking for south of me.
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Oct 10 2007, 11:24 PM
PMEmail Poster

After over 1 RL year in Atlantian Oceania, 95X officially requests location 1 on the map. I believe that my RPs and NSwiki article I've written clearly indicate that 95X is my main nation, not the other way around.

Other than the NSwiki article (link in my signature below), I've posted a bit about 95X here on the regional forum in "95X Celebrates Victory Day!" I also cite 95X's participation in AOCAF 18, 19, and 20, and present a direct link to one of my most recent AOCAF RPs to reinforce this point. (OK, so I tried to make this a direct link... not working for some reason. Scroll down, there'll be a few from me.)

Here is a rough draft image of how 95X would maximize the use of the area we're requesting (A note on the scale - 95X uses the "infinitum" to measure the distance between cities):
user posted image
(I should mention that this image is hosted on a host where it will remain for a maximum of 60 days - just a note for future readers when this becomes ancient history.)

95X thanks the region for their consideration, and looks forward to what we hope will be a prompt decision.

This post has been edited by Scottfire on Oct 10 2007, 11:29 PM
95X-Scottfire
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Oct 12 2007, 05:54 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

QUOTE (Scottfire @ Oct 11 2007, 05:24 AM)
After over 1 RL year in Atlantian Oceania, 95X officially requests location 1 on the map.

Ah, formerly Andossa Se Mitrin Vega - much Starblaydi cultural heritage is in that island.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Oct 23 2007, 05:44 PM
PMEmail Poster

I don't want to seem like a big intruder here, but since I've decided that Tempalhiyon is staying in AO (until further notice), I was trying to figure out how I can get on to getting land. After all, I can't have a country if I have no land.

And I'm just wondering personally if it's alright to start RPing an introduction into AO, without land (at least the parts that don't require land).

And if things are alright as they stand, is it possible to know who's claiming what territories?

EDIT: If possible, I'd like to know who were the old owners of the following territories - 1, 3, 6, the great landmass that has been collectively labeled "12", 21, and 22. Also if there are any outstanding claims on any of the territories that are legitimate.

This post has been edited by Tempalhiyon on Oct 23 2007, 06:12 PM
Allemenschen
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooTop

Posted: Oct 23 2007, 09:56 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Tempalhiyon)
And I'm just wondering personally if it's alright to start RPing an introduction into AO, without land (at least the parts that don't require land).

Yes (in fact, some sort of RP or factbook—which I see you’ve already started—is required to get land).

QUOTE (Tempalhiyon)
And if things are alright as they stand, is it possible to know who's claiming what territories?

EDIT:  If possible, I'd like to know who were the old owners of the following territories - 1, 3, 6, the great landmass that has been collectively labeled "12", 21, and 22.  Also if there are any outstanding claims on any of the territories that are legitimate.

Hopefully I’ll get the map up-to-date soon, but until then:

1: Was Andossa Se Mitrin Vega. Is currently claimed by 95X.

3: Was Diamindokere (a puppet of Crystilakere). Is currently disputed by Falcania and Spartuh—please don’t touch that with a three-meter pole tongue.gif

6: Was Isla de Penguinata (which included the island to the north that is now part of the Unified Capitalizt States) prior to that land being moved to AO. Currently unclaimed.

12: The bit of land on Verdena (the island with Bettia et al), along with a part of Calania (the largest island), was the old Krytenia. A large part of southern Calania to the north and east of the old Krytenia (along with the land that is now Northern Bettia), all the way up to The Lowland Clans’ southern border, was the western portion of Bedistan (eastern Bedistan is part of the UCS), except for a small part on the eastern coast that was Bedistan’s puppet, Pedriana. The area to the west of TLC was Abattoir and its puppet Rendition. A small piece of land to the northwest of TLC was Druida (though it was initially larger). The area bounded by Oliverry, Eystrck, and Footballia is Hockey Canada.
Casari claims a portion of Bedistan and the old Krytenia. Krytenia now claims the former Druida. Scathland has claimed part of the land near Druida. Hockey Canada will get its original spot back. Footballia has ceased to exist.

21: The western two-thirds of the land was Hiiraan, and the remainder was Myrtannia. After Hiiraan ceased to exist, their land was taken by Atheistic Right. Currently unclaimed.

22: Was Xile. The southern part has been claimed by Milchama.

Other areas: 10 is now Kura-Pelland. Crystilakere, Keyne Island, New Montreal States, and Western Afghanistan have ceased to exist (and Khazaron ceased to exist and later revived, but has not moved back to AO, and thus will be removed if they haven’t done so by the time the map is finished).

This post has been edited by Commerce Heights on Oct 23 2007, 09:59 PM
Commerce Heights
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Oct 23 2007, 10:11 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Commerce Heights @ Oct 23 2007, 09:56 PM)
3: Was Diamindokere (a puppet of Crystilakere). Is currently disputed by Falcania and Spartuh—please don’t touch that with a three-meter pole tongue.gif

Well, well, well. I guess I'll have to get my four-meter pole instead.

Anyways, if things are as they have said to be, I'll be looking into whatever is left of #22 (as long as it includes all of the territory north of the river). I'm going to need an "evil" nation to try to subvert (the key word being "try").

And I'm hoping that no one really liked Xile too much... (looks like it rhymes with "vile" and just seems like an evil name altogether; but their land looks nice).
Allemenschen
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooTop

Posted: Oct 24 2007, 04:16 AM

I don't think that anyone will really mind if you take over what used to be Xile.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Oct 24 2007, 04:30 AM

QUOTE (Tempalhiyon @ Oct 24 2007, 04:11 AM)
Anyways, if things are as they have said to be, I'll be looking into whatever is left of #22 (as long as it includes all of the territory north of the river).  I'm going to need an "evil" nation to try to subvert (the key word being "try").

And I'm hoping that no one really liked Xile too much... (looks like it rhymes with "vile" and just seems like an evil name altogether; but their land looks nice).

Xile, yes, was an 'evil' nation, part of the Strategic Alliance of Autocratic States, of which formerly-evil Starblaydia was the de facto leader.

So yeah, good choice smile.gif

EDIT: Oh and apparently it was meant to sound like 'exile', though I pronounced it like 'zeal'.

This post has been edited by Starblaydia on Oct 24 2007, 04:31 AM
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Oct 26 2007, 03:38 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Starblaydia @ Oct 24 2007, 09:30 AM)
QUOTE (Tempalhiyon @ Oct 24 2007, 04:11 AM)
Anyways, if things are as they have said to be, I'll be looking into whatever is left of #22 (as long as it includes all of the territory north of the river).  I'm going to need an "evil" nation to try to subvert (the key word being "try").

Xile, yes, was an 'evil' nation, part of the Strategic Alliance of Autocratic States, of which formerly-evil Starblaydia was the de facto leader.

So yeah, good choice smile.gif

EDIT: Oh and apparently it was meant to sound like 'exile', though I pronounced it like 'zeal'.

I usually pronounced it "zile", or "scum", depending on whether or not we were on the same side as them that week.
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Oct 26 2007, 06:38 PM

QUOTE (Commerce Heights @ Oct 24 2007, 02:56 AM)

I'd like to draw attention to Spartuh's inactivity in claiming this land.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Oct 27 2007, 03:20 PM

Spartuh wishes to know if Diamindokere is still considered radioactive. It'll affect whether he keeps going for the island or not.

The reason why *I* am asking this? Spartuh has a very full schedule today.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Oct 28 2007, 10:09 PM
PMEmail Poster

Damn, I guess I am a bag of spicy hot peppers and malt vinegar chips.

And the CRC Tempalhiyon wishes to inquire if their request for the remainder of 22 is approved, and if so, if it includes all of 22 north of the river (for purposes of continuing my little RP).
Allemenschen
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooTop

Posted: Oct 29 2007, 02:38 AM

That shouldn't be a problem, depending on the population of your nation.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic
Pages: (26) « First ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... Last »

[ Script Execution time: 0.0216 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->