Start new topic
The Sylvanaes Kingdom Opens Its Doors
Posted: Apr 24 2006, 01:39 PM
PMEmail Poster

For many years the quiet and peaceful Sylvanaes Kingdom has remained closed to the majority of the world. That policy has recently undergone massive change in the areas of sporting events and especially with Sabre Inc's push into the realm of world-wide sporting apparell. The time has come for foreign governmental policy to change in order to meet the demands of a more global outlook.

Queen Sonya Sabre has issued new legislation that some of the old castles and keeps that dot the land surrounding the capital city of WhiteHall be renovated for use as embassies for nations wishing to exchange ambassadors and open the channels of diplomatic relationships. This purpose is two-fold. First, it allows such embassies to be opened with minor expense compared to new construction. Secondly, the renovated structures will guarantee an immediate feel for the local culture and history of the Sylvanaes Kingdom to foreigners. Not to mention that the grand architecture of the area will continue to brighten and add a flair to the scenery that more modernized nations have lost.

The Sylavanaes Kingdom would like to welcome any and all diplomatic offers to increase friendship with other nations in Atlantian Oceania. The dorr is now open.
Dorian and Sonya
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 24 2006, 06:35 PM
PMEmail Poster

To: The Sylvanese Kingdom
From: Richard Menszae, Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade
Subject: Diplomatic Relations

The nation of Bazalonia welcomes the nation of Dorian & Sonya into the international community. In recognition of this we would like to accept the invitation of establishing an embassy within Dorian and Sonya. We would also like to offer an Embassy, an embassy that will be large enough to meet your needs which also has it's own residential compound for your ambassador, Staff and military personnel as well as any Dorian and Sonyan national that they embassy wishes to provide for.

Thank you.
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 24 2006, 11:02 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

CODE
To: The Sylvanese Kingdom
From: Tanya Ley, Foreign Minister, Free Republic of Lamoni

The people of the Free Republic welcome the the people of The Sylvanese Kingdom.

As you know, Sabre Inc. has done a marvelous job providing uniforms for the Lamonian AORBC team; and we are very appreciative.  Coupling this success with the Kingdom's recent openess to other cultures, President Stone has directed me to request an embassy exchange with the Kingdom.  Not only would this provide the Kingdom with direct diplomatic access to the Free Republic, but would also allow both nations to learn of the culture and customs of the other.  Attached to this message is the proposed building on Embassy Row in our capital of Nephi that would house the Embassy of the Kingdom if agreed upon.  Our ambassador to the Kingdom (Charles Xyon) is currently picking his diplomatic staff, and will shortly fly to the Kingdom to present his diplomatic credentials.

Thank you.

user posted image
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 25 2006, 12:16 AM
PMEmail Poster

To:      Tanya Ley, Foreign Minister, Free Republic of Lamoni
From :  Mirianwen Elosoquinde, Minister of External Affairs

The Sylvanaes Kingdom is pleased to accept Charles Xyon as the official ambassador from The Free Republic. Accomodations have been made and all is ready for his arrival. Below you will find a link to the new Lamoni Embassy just south of WhiteHall. It is our honor to welcome these relations.

In addition, the proposed embassy building in Nephi is more than adequate for our needs. Royal Princes Ashley Sabre has personally requested to be assigned as Ambassador to your great nation, as she was the primary party responsible for the Sabre Inc deal that you have spoken of. Her Highness is one of the greatest financial and political voices of the Kingdom and will handle these duties with the utmost dilligence.

We also hope that our nations can learn from each other as we move forward from here as friends.

My deepest thanks.
Dorian and Sonya
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 25 2006, 12:23 AM
PMEmail Poster

To:    Richard Menszae, Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade
From: Mirianwen Elosoquinde, Minister of External Affairs

We would like to thank you for your warm welcome to the International Community. I am pleased that The Sylvanaes Kingdom accepts the offer to exchange ambassadors with the great nation of Bazalonia.

Lady Giovanna Curlis, Duchess of Shantay, will be the new ambassador to Bazalonia. And she sends thanks for making the embassy and residential compound available for her use.

below you will find a link to your new embassy to the east of the capital city of Whitehall. I hope that it fits your needs.

Thank you.
Dorian and Sonya
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 25 2006, 12:45 AM
PMEmail Poster

We will await the arrival of Lady Giovanna Curlis and her staff. We would like to thank your government for providing such an exquisite looking building to act as our embassy. We have just appointed Terrance Frampton as our Ambassador. He will be leaving shortly and will be arriving in a Bazalonian Diplomatic plane reasonably soon where he will present his credentials.
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 25 2006, 10:29 PM

CODE
To: Mirianwen Elosoquinde, Minister of External Affairs, Dorian & Sonya
From: Tonya Ley, Foreign Minister, Free Republic of Lamoni

We believe that the selection of Royal Princess Ashley Sabre to the position of ambassador to the Free Republic is a wise one, and a portent of good relations between our two nations.  The Free Republic believes that good relations between nations is essential in this modern global village.  More and more, problems arise that cannot be solved by a single nation, and require the attention of the international community.  

Thank you for allowing relations between our two great nations to open up, and you are welcome for the thanks that you have lavished upon the Free Republic.

Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 25 2006, 11:50 PM
PMEmail Poster

To Miriawen Elosquinde, Minister of External Affairs, Sylvanaes Kingdom of Dorian and Sonya
From: Mohammed Akbar-Maheed, Minister of State and Foreign Affairs, Allied States of Myrtannia

A thousand greetings and salutations to you and your people!

It is with great honor that the Allied States extends the olive leaf of diplomacy to the Sylvanaes Kingdom and its people.  For us, diplomacy is the answer to a great many problems in our world today; communication between nations and friendly relations are preferrable to more antagonistic eventualities.  Therefore, we openly accept your gracious offer of an embassy exchange.

Please find attached to this message a link to the proposed site of the Dorian and Sonya embassy in Halosen.  It is located at 18 Embassy Way, next door to the embassy of the Free Republic of Lamoni, and across the street diagonally from the Bazalonian embassy, a street down from the halls of Myrtannian government.  Please disregard the flag in the image - it is of little consequence, and will be replaced by the banner of the Sylvanaes Kingdom should this site be accepted.

Vice President Jett and I have selected current Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Sanjauna Coutermarsh to be the Myrtannian ambassador to the Sylvanaes Kingdom.  She will select her diplomatic staff and then fly to WhiteHall aboard an Air Myrtannia flight to present you her credentials.

We look forward to building a strong friendship between our two nations, and to ever strengthen diplomatic ties with you.

Thank you for your consideration.

Signed,
Mohammed Akbar-Maheed,
Minster of State and Foreign Affairs,
Allied States of Myrtannia

Proposed Dorian and Sonya Embassy in Halosen

This post has been edited by Myrtannia on Apr 25 2006, 11:52 PM
Myrtannia
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 26 2006, 01:40 AM
PMEmail Poster

To: Mohammed Akbar-Maheed, Minister of State and Foreign Affairs, Allied States of Myrtannia
From: Mirianwen Elosoquinde, Minister of External Affairs, Sylvanaes Kingdom of Dorian and Sonya

It is with great pleasure that we accept both Sanjauna Coutermarsh as the Myrtannian Ambassador to The Sylvanaes Kingdom as well as the embassy located at 18 Embassy Way, Halosen. It is also an honor to be awarded space next to the Lamoni and Bazalonian embassies. Thank you for that consideration.

Below you will find a link to the propsed embassy for your use. The embassy is located just inside the city walls of WhiteHall and overlooks the White River. I hope that you will find it accomadating.

Current Minister of International Athletic Promotion, Fiscella Ngoun, has been awarded the honor of serving as our ambassador to your great nation. She has done a marvelous job of beginning our new policies for International relations and should serve well in this position. It is my hope that our nations friendships and relations becomes fruitful for us both.

Thanks
Mirianwen Elosoquinde, MEA, Sylvanaes Kingdom

Myrtannia Embassy in WhiteHall

This post has been edited by Dorian and Sonya on Apr 26 2006, 01:48 AM
Dorian and Sonya
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 27 2006, 12:21 AM
PMEmail Poster

To: Mirianwen Elosoquinde, Minister of External Affairs, Sylvanaes Kingdom of Dorian and Sonya
From: Mohammed Akbar-Maheed, Minister of State and Foreign Affairs, Allied States of Myrtannia

It is with great honor that we accept the proposed embassy site in the city of WhiteHall as the embassy of Myrtannia in Dorian and Sonya.  It is more than adequate for our diplomatic needs, and we greatly appreciate your kind gesture of friendship in allowing us to use it. 

The Allied States eagerly await the arrival of Ambassador Fiscella Ngoun in the city of Halosen.  She will be welcomed with all the respect and formality that a woman of her station deserves.  We believe this is an excellent choice for an ambassador that will only strengthen the blossoming bonds of friendship between the Sylvanaes Kingdom and the Allied States.

Once again, we appreciate greatly this mutual diplomatic undertaking, and will do whatever we can to accomodate the needs of your new ambassador and her staff upon their arrival in Halosen.  It is my firm belief that fruitful relations will abound plentifully between our two great nations.

A thousand thanks be unto you.

Signed,
M. Akbar-Maheed,
MOSAFA, A.S.M.
Myrtannia
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 27 2006, 06:32 PM

TO: Ministry of External Affairs, Dorian and Sonya

First off, on behalf of the Dominion and the Patriarch, I would like to welcome you to the Atlantian Oceania region. We hope that your interaction with your fellow nations here will be a prosperous and peaceful one. Secondly, we have heard of your government's attempt at expanding their diplomatic ties with nations here in AO, more specifically with our allies in the Free Republic of Lamoni, as well as others. We wish to do the same as the Lamonians and would like to officially request an ambassadorial exchange with your nation so that we may get to know one another better, and through that better knowledge evoke a deeper sense of understanding amongst each other, as well as perhaps ensure a prosperous future for both of our countries.

On a related note, we would also like to humbly request, in a addition to an ambassadorial exchange, perhaps any information you may have on your country. I am regretful in saying that so far, we here in Khazaron seem to know very little about the basic facts of your country.

Should you agree to this proposal, we of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs could assure you a place on Embassy Row here in Archon City. We offer as our candidate for ambassador to your nation, Scott Kilp. He has served on the Foreign Affairs staff since its inception almost a decade ago and has been especially active in our department in assisting with foreign aide to other nations.

We await your reply.

In the name of the Patriarch,

Danielle Uram
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Dominion of Khazaron
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Apr 28 2006, 03:38 AM
PMEmail Poster

To:Danielle Uram,Minister of Foreign Affairs, Dominion of Khazaron
From: Mirianwen Elosoquinde, Minister of External Affairs, Sylvanaes Kingdom of Dorian and Sonya

It is with great honor that we accept the proposal of Ambassador exchange with your great nation. It is our hope that this new relationship will be most beneficial to us both. It also is our honor to accept Scott Kilp as the ambassador from The Dominion of Khazaron. We have every faith in his ability to perform the duties required of the office.

We would like to present to you Rolland Duchscherer as our ambassador to you. Lord Duchscherer has served for some years as the Chief Royal Representative of the People's Parliament as an advisor to our Queen and has done an exceptional job representing the people who put their trust in him. Below you shall find a link to the proposed Khazaron embassy, located in close proximity to that of the Lamonians. We hope that it will mett all of your needs.

It honors our humble nation that you request more information about the structure of The Sylvanaes Kingdom. I shall personally make that information available to you in the very near future, as time permits.

Thank you for the warm welcome and the offer of diplomatic exchange.

Mirianwen Elosoquinde, MEA, Sylvanaes Kingdom.
Dorian and Sonya
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 28 2006, 04:46 PM
PMEmail Poster

To:Scott Kilp, Ambassador from Khazaron
    Sanjauna Coutermarsh, Ambassador from Myrtannia
    Terrance Frampton, Ambassador from Bazalonia
    Charles Xyon, Ambassador from Lamoni

It greatly honors me to extend and invitation to each of our new ambassadors to attend a Royal Banquet and Ball at the Royal Palace of the Queen in WhiteHall. This event will take place on Monday, May 1st and honor the new relations between each of our nations. I truly hope to see each of you there.

user posted image

More Info On the Sylvanaes Kingdom

This post has been edited by Dorian and Sonya on Apr 28 2006, 04:48 PM
Dorian and Sonya
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 28 2006, 09:12 PM

CODE
To: Lady Sonya Sabre, Queen of The Sylavanaes Kingdom
From: Charles Xyon, Ambassador of the Free Republic of Lamoni

We have received your gracious invitation to the Royal Banquet and Ball at the Royal Palace.  We shall be pleased to attend the function.  If there are any changes, please do not be shy to inform us.

Thank you.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 28 2006, 10:50 PM

TO: Lady Sonya Sabre, Queen of The Sylavanaes Kingdom

I have just recieved your invitation and I must say that I would be more than delighted to join your banquet. I eagerly await being able to finally meet your highness in person and thank you for the hospitality myself and my staff have recieved so far. Please don't hesitate to inform us if you would wish us to bring anything to the banquet. I am told that we Khazaronians make an excellent bottle of rum, if you would wish some I could arrange to have a bottle with me when I arrive. Also, if there are changes to the schedule, please feel free to inform of us of such so that we may adjust our itenerary accordingly.

Once again, thank you for the invitation.

On behalf of the Patriarch and the Dominion,

Scott Kilp
Ambassador
Dominion of Khazaron
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

[ Script Execution time: 0.0175 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->