Start new topic
Meeting in Kafra
Posted: Apr 2 2006, 07:36 PM
PMEmail Poster

RICHARD Menszae shook the Kings hand "Glad to meet you, may we discuss, after the meeting, establishing diplomatic relations between our two countries? As to the Gin, I think I would like to know that as well." he said greeting the King

He saw the Nedalian representative stop with a puzzled look on his face, he saw the confused face.. Hmmm I'll have to talk to him before returning he attention back to the king
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 3 2006, 05:43 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Aran turned his head and tapped Falcon on the shoulder. "President Bren! Exquisite! This fellow here is Minister Menszae, from Bazalonia. He'd like to join our merry little club."
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 3 2006, 04:24 PM
PMEmail Poster

President Bren smiled when he saw what came out of Khara's pocket.

"Its good to see you again, my old friend," he said, taking a swing of the region famous Khazaronian rum. "Tell me, any arm wrestling matches this time around?"

Bren turned as Falcon approached him, explaining who the new guest was.

"I am suprised, but no sense making it a scene about it now. Anyway, only highlights the strength of our alliance."

He turned back to Khara.

"Starblaydia is still in the forefront of my mind. I cant rest easy...something is happening there. I hate Tiberius, I really do. I dont think anyone stands that arrogant son of a bitch, but...." Bren's voice trailed off. He recollected his thoughts and continued. "Anyway, I might have an announcement that'll suprise a few people tonight if the subject is brought up."
Nedalia
Emperor in Training
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Apr 3 2006, 08:56 PM

Watching what was going on, Stone decided that something had to be done. "Gentlemen," he said, " I propose that we call the other SDL leaders so that they 'remember' that there is a meeting here tonight. If the issue wasn't so major, then I would reccomend going with the other national leaders on speakerphone; but this is to important."

Stone then called the Grey House in order to get the attention of President Sarzo.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 13 2006, 10:56 PM
PMEmail Poster

At the back of the room on a platform, Prime Minister Di Lorenzi gazed about the room with a folder in her hand. In it, she had plans for an action that would change the shape of Atlantian Oceania. Dressed in traditional Hockey Canadian black and grey, she peered through her glasses down at the folder knowing this could make or break the plans. Stepping up to a microphone set up, she spoke clearly with a tone of confidence in her voice.

"SDL members, I have here a plan that can make us more powerful than we believe possible, and I can believe pretty largely. This plan, if properly executed, will eliminate the threat of SAAS and any other organization. I'll start at the basics.

You may know that Hockey Canada has been stockpiling weapons, ammunition and militia for months now. I believe it's time to show Atlantian Oceania the full power of Hockey Canada and her allies in the SDL. Our troops specialize in cold conditions as well as mountainous areas. We believe this would be ideal to use in an advance into Footballia to gain more land in an expansion. This is not a threat for SAAS or any country allied with them, thus keeping us safe from any decleration of war.

Our Air Force would strike deep into Footballia to destroy any inland resistance. Troops following the air strikes to quickly sift through the rubble of Footballia cities, set up defences within the cities and advance east. We will stop 10 km from the Starblaydi border not to provoke Starblaydia. This will keep us safe.

Falcania would help in this cause by contributing with their powerful Air Force to mix with ours. Sarzonia's naval power will greatly assist the cause of the SDL by patrolling Atlantian Oceanian waters, with them being granted access to Hockey Canadian ports and docks. After Footballia is taken, the real plan will be carried out for the victory of the SDL."

Prime Minister Di Lorenzi stepped down from the podium as she finished her speech.

"Any other nations in the SDL, we will gladly accept support in the cause." In the background.
Hockey Canada
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 14 2006, 01:34 AM
PMEmail Poster

Richard Menszae had found a seat somewhere in a rather inconspicous place in the SDL meeting hall. He was just listening to what was happening, first the Prime Minister from Hockey Canada spoke. He took all this in, maybe he could use it in his speech to plead his case for Bazalonian Admission into the SDL
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 14 2006, 12:15 PM

Khara sat down at the table as the meeting got started, enjoying the relaxing feel of the leather chair and the cool air-conditioning in the room. It was quite a pleasent feel for him and a welcome change from so much of the busy atmosphere he had to deal with back home. To bad this all wasn't to last. As everyone got seated, he noticed the Hockey Canadian Prime Minister walk up to the podium and give her address to the assembled leaders. Khara was very attentive as he heard her speak, then slowly turned to the others present to gauge their response, whether verbal or otherwise.
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Apr 14 2006, 12:35 PM

As Stone listened to the speech made by the Hockey Canadian PM, he was thoughtful and more than a little cautious. The rewards were high, true; but the risks were as well. As he saw it, the only way that this could work was if the other SAAS nations could be kept out of it. THAT was about as likely as a shark NOT reacting to the scent of blood. Stone figured that they would all LEAP to Starblayde's defense. Still... he thought that the others might well go for it. He wondered what that would do for the chances of getting Myrtannia into the SDL. That had been a pet project of his for a while now, and he did not like to see that jeapordized. Stone also knew that Lamoni had a border with Nojika, and that the SAAS had invaded his nation once before. That Lamoni had won that war was more due to nuclear blackmail than to any military offensive. He wondered if the Nojikans were enjoying the nuclear wasteland that they had bought from Nova Roma. THAT thought occasioned a smile from Stone.

All of these thoughts had flashed through his mind in a few seconds.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 14 2006, 05:34 PM

Falcon grinned. "I too have something to show you." Aran motioned some feathery bodyguards through, they were carrying aluminium cases. Falcon took one, and the rest were handed to the leaders present. Falcon put the case on the table, flicked the catches, and assembled the automatic weapon contained within.

"This, friends, is the latest thing to roll out of Jay Industries. The IAW-2. I'm quite pleased, really. We've given them to our army. We were going to start dealing worldwide, but I've decided that our need is greater. And we're prepared to deal at 25% of the original price to our fellow member nations."

He paused. "I admit this feels a little Kalashnikov, but at least we're handling inexpensive and reliable automatic weaponry with style." Falcon turned to Hockey Canada. "Perhaps your soldiers want some?"

"Also, in regard to assisting with the blockade-type thing. I would be more than happy to contribute as much FAF as I can muster. Starblaydia may call my planes 'tapered bricks,' but it's difficult to argue with a missile to the face. Perhaps this will make up for my nation's humiliating football score sheet."
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 15 2006, 01:03 AM

OOC: Perhaps you'd like to show us a picture of the IAW-2, Falcania?

And here it is:

user posted image

This post has been edited by Lamoni on Apr 15 2006, 01:04 AM
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 15 2006, 04:15 AM

It's a lovely bit of kit, isn't it?
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 15 2006, 01:51 PM
PMEmail Poster

Smiling witht he offer Falcan had offered to her country, Prime Minister tossed back a bang of hair which had fallen in front of her face before replying with a look of triumph on her face.

"Think you can mass-produce 750,000 by next week?"

She raised her glass to toast the Falcanians offer and to the almost imminent invasion of Footballia. To display Hockey Canada's power, and to display the SDL was planning to end the threat of the SAAS.
Hockey Canada
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 15 2006, 02:09 PM

Stone smiled. "Well, if Falcon is going to show off his weapons here, that means anyone can." Having an aide bring a picture and the weapon stats, he presented them to the assembled delegates.

He held up the picture first.

user posted image

"This, gentlemen; is the Lamonian Vektor CR21 assault rifle shown without the normal M203 grenade launcher that we use with it. As you can see from the information on the picture itself..." (Stone pointed at the info)

Caliber: 5.56 NATO (.223rem)
Overall length: 760mm
Barrel length: 460mm
Weigth: 3.8 kg loaded
Magazine capacity: 35 rounds
Sight: Telescopic 1X with illuminated reticle (light gathering device included)
(OOC: Taken from: http://world.guns.ru/assault/as26-e.htm )

"This is a gun that was meant to be used in any conditions. Whether the cold weather of Hockey Canada, or muck infested jungle swamps, or wherever else that you would care to name. It is rugged and reliable. With the M203 grenade launcher attached, it gives the holder the ability to cause quite a lot of damage to the enemy. The opening price for the CR21 minus the M203 is 700 USD, but that is negotiable."

This post has been edited by Lamoni on Apr 15 2006, 02:10 PM
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 15 2006, 02:47 PM

"It's like an arms fair today, isn't it? Well, minister, 750,000 should be no problem, seeing as we've already chunked out 500,000 and you're our first customer. Now, there may be another problem. As you are well aware, Starblaydia launched the first competition to Mr. Sarzo's tungsten rod platform. Now, the solution is obvious. We need to take it down. But how? A few months ago Jay Industries prefected the design for a simple space rocket. I propose that we launch this rocket unmanned, into the Damocles Rod Station. The incident could be explained away as a simple space accident."
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 15 2006, 06:29 PM
PMEmail Poster

President Bren looked at his Falcanian, Hockey Canadian, and Lamonian counterparts and shook his head. They're talking about throwing the entire region into complete anarchy, he thought to himelf. As they passed around their automatic rifles, Bren, who had been quiet throughout, stood up.

"With all due respect to each and everyone of you, Nedalia will have no part in any invasion and or talk of military action. The SDL as a whole has not been threatened, and neither has any SDL country. In fact, Nedalia will vigorously oppose any planned military actions, especially against an innoncent nation."

Bren looked around the room, which was deathly silent by now. All eyes were fixed on him.

"Let me explain something. Tiberius Starblayde was, is, and will always be an arrogant, cocky, self-centered piece of dog manure, that much we know. What we also know is that Starblaydia is one of the most important countries in the region, as well as one of the most powerful. And for all of Tiberius' negatives, what I do know is that he is stable and predictable. He is not a warlord, nor is he in danger of becoming one. He is an oppresor to his people, yes, but oppresor in a regional sense, he is not."

He looked around the room once more, greeted by puzzled faces. He took a sip of water, and moved to the center of the room.

"This 'Break the Chain' movement is not something slight. They may seem like a bunch of uneducated hooligans who are doing nothing but steering up some trouble....but I dont believe thats the end of it. There is something bigger, something deeper, something much more sinister behind it. Something much more unpredictable. Something that seeks destruction, that seeks anarchy. I would be lying if I told you I know anything going on within Starblaydia, but I do know this: We are better off with Tiberius in charge than we are whoever is trying to stir up trouble in that country. Imagine Starblaydia's might...at the disposal of someone who wouldnt mind, no, would LOVE to use it."

"I know you all know Starblaydia and Nedalia are not at the best of terms right now, and Im all sure you witnessed the word exchange between myself and Tiberius, but the current situation in Starblaydia, I believe, does not require any military escalation. If anything, it would be exactly what the forces behind Starblaydia's troubles would want, an entire region thrown into a war. Millions will perish. Do not believe for one second any attack on Footballia would go unanswered by the SAAS."

"Nedalia is going to make its stand clear, now and in public: We stand by Tiberius, and any aid, in any form, he may need from us, we will provide. If word gets out about any planned military strikes against anyone currently, Nedalia will go to the public and condemn the move."
Nedalia
Emperor in Training
Quote Post

AOLTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (6) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

[ Script Execution time: 0.0183 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->