Start new topic
Meeting in Kafra
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 11:10 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

OOC: I figured I'd make this thread to continue our alliance meeting in Kafra. Primarily I wanted to make sure that all members realize there's a meeting going on, so they don't miss out. From now on let's try to make all the posts concerning said meeting in this thread.
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Mar 24 2006, 06:42 PM

OOC: Okay, so where is everyone?
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 24 2006, 07:57 PM

OOC: I'm still here, I was just waiting for somebody else to post. Hopefully either Bettia or Sarz, so we could start thinking about getting this meeting started.
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Mar 25 2006, 04:38 AM
PMEmail Poster

OOC: Same here.
Nedalia
Emperor in Training
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Mar 31 2006, 02:52 AM
PMEmail Poster

OOC: Is this where Robert Menszae, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade makes his argument for Bazalonia to join the SDL? ... once the RP actually gets started that is
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 31 2006, 07:26 AM

OOC: Come along, come along.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 31 2006, 11:42 AM

OOC: Yes, please somebody post. I've been dying to get this thing started. Also, make sure to spread the word to the other members that a meeting is going on. Especially since we have a prospective member making their case. This is something that we will want to get the entire league's opinion on.
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Mar 31 2006, 10:06 PM

(OOC: I'll start the RP, then)

Walking into the meeting room, Stone saw that most of the SDL representitives from nations already present were already in the room with a representitive from the nation of Bazalonia. Now close enough to tell that the Bazalonian representitive was none other than Minister Menszae, President Stone walked over to greet him.

After shaking hands and introducing himself to Minister Menszae, Stone started to make small talk as he noted that the rest of the people in the room were leaning in to listen to what was being said.

(OOC: this should be a good starting point, now all we have to do is get the others in here)
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 31 2006, 10:48 PM
PMEmail Poster

"It's nice to meet you again, President Stone. Thank you for inviting us to this meeting, and hopefully we can become allies rather than just having diplomatic relations." said Robert.

"Though our nations have only had official relations for a relatively short amount of time, not meaning in any way to be corny but, I really do beleive this could be the start of a beauriful friendship. Both between our nations, but with all the members of the SDL."
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 31 2006, 11:53 PM

Patriarch Khara, having just recently arrived from his room at the Khazaronian mansion, surveyed the room a bit and then noticed President Stone and Mr.Menszae conversing with each other. Smiling he walked over and extended his hand to both men.

"Mr.President, good to see you in person once more. How are things going in the Free Republic?" he then turned to face Mr.Menszae and bowed slightly. "And greetings to you as well minister. It is good to finally meet you in person. I trust that your trip was a good one?"
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Apr 1 2006, 11:16 PM

With the Khazaronian Patriarch speaking before Stone could reply to Minister Menszae, Stone said things were going just fine in the Free Republic. Then he told the Bazalonian that Patriarch Khara and Stone normally enjoyed drunken arm wrestling matches when the serious matters of important SDL meetings were finished. That no one seemed to be able to remember which man had won how many matches was of little concern.

"Right now though, we are waiting for the rest of the SDL leaders to arrive. Then, we get down to the business for your making Bazalonia's case for admission. After that, the vote. Really, my nation sees no problems with your admission unless some major surprise rears it's ugly head; Minister."
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 1 2006, 11:46 PM
PMEmail Poster

The minister returned the Patriach's bow though it was more of a nod than a proper bow. "It's a pleasure to meet you too, Yes, the flight was fairly uneventful, most of it was just going over our case." answered the Minister. Who turned his attention back to President Stone "... Ah yes.. A strong relationship, both personally and diplomatically are often formed during such things... You know, I could be a score-keeper for you." the minister grined, he had a wry sense of humour, hopefully the others picked it up.
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 2 2006, 06:12 AM

Falcon and Aran walked into the room. "You must be Minister Menszae." Falcon extended a feathery hand. "King Falcon II. This feathery individual to my left is Status Aran, my aide." He stepped back and looked around the place. "Now, where's the gin?"
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 2 2006, 10:10 AM
PMEmail Poster

President hurried down the hallway and threw the doors open.

"Gentlemen."

A new face caught him by suprise. He stopped short in his tracks, a confused look on his face. He didnt recognize the newcomer; in fact, he was sure he wasnt an SDL leader. Had an SDL nation been overthrown and replaced by someone new? Is Nedalian intelligence THAT bad?? He slowly walked towards the table, a confused look on his face.

OOC: I dont oppose Bazalonia in the SDL, but I dont believe this is the time as this was a private meeting between SDL leaders on the crisis in Starblaydia and the implications it has. I'll ICly play that into effect.
Nedalia
Emperor in Training
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Apr 2 2006, 01:13 PM

Patriarch Khara noticed President Bren walk into the room and the suprised look on his face that ensued. A nervous smile came on Khara's face as he thought about how this could go, and turning his attention back to President Stone and Mr.Menszae, excused himself for a bit. He walked over to a nearby wall and pulled out a flask of rum from his pocket, taking a quick swig from it before returning it to it's home and going back to the conversation.

Thinking on his feet, Khara approached President Bren and shoke his hand, smiling. "It's good to see you again Mr.President. Forgive me for jumping ahead in the schedule, but what are your views on the situation going on in Starblaydia? I hear there was even an attempt on the Lord-Protector's life recently. It almost seems as if things where spiraling out of control in Starblayida."
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (6) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

[ Script Execution time: 0.0180 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->