Start new topic
Regional Map :: 3.2
Posted: Jun 20 2012, 01:10 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (New Pebble Island @ Jun 19 2012, 05:42 PM)
For Leorudo's map claim-

Land Founding RP: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=186352
Flag Update: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=leorudo

Anything else I need TG New Pebble Island or quick reply it.

I think that will work. I still havent gotten used to factbooks on the nation page. You claimed a small piece next to Starblaydia and Lake Bekk if I remember correctly. You will be added on the next update. I will also assume you do not want Pebble Island added at this point.
Andossa Se Mitrin Vega
The Dragon's Herald
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 20 2012, 09:29 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

I dig this.

Thanks for that Kryosis bit btw. I can RP a map claim for Kryosis if necessary -- probably in the form of a historical account of the exile.
Osarius
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 20 2012, 11:07 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Andossa Se Mitrin Vega @ Jun 19 2012, 12:44 AM)
After editing in Thatius' islands, this is honestly where they looked and fit the best. Hope that works.

I like the new Falcanian look as well. The islands make it more polished.

Savski Venac, I did expand your border southward. Hope that works for now.

D&S and I will have factbooks up for our puppets very soon.

Thanks!
Savski Venac
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 20 2012, 10:40 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Andossa Se Mitrin Vega @ Jun 20 2012, 01:10 AM)
QUOTE (New Pebble Island @ Jun 19 2012, 05:42 PM)
For Leorudo's map claim-

Land Founding RP: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=186352
Flag Update: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=leorudo

Anything else I need TG New Pebble Island or quick reply it.

I think that will work. I still havent gotten used to factbooks on the nation page. You claimed a small piece next to Starblaydia and Lake Bekk if I remember correctly. You will be added on the next update. I will also assume you do not want Pebble Island added at this point.

Yeah, thanks for the help getting me to this point, my land is about the size of a city of seven million and mountain range, not much more than that.
New Pebble Island
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 25 2012, 05:34 PM
PMEmail Poster

Wight in the house!

My thanks to ASMV for inviting me. I have this whole RP plan for Cup of Harmony 52 that will explain why Wight has suddenly appeared in AO. In summary: It dates back to WC-58, Wight's debut tournament, and the obsession Búa, the haphazard founder and leader of Wight, developed for the Mitrin Vega (or Mittykins as he irreverently called her in a letter in WC-59, following a session of strong S&M). As will be revealed in the Cup of Harmony, and I have been leading up to it through World Cup 60 qualifying with the Seven Cardinal Sins RP, Búa has decided to materialise Wight in AO for two reasons - one is to be closer to ASMV, in a vaguely creepy stalker kind of way, and the second reason... well, that comes later. Next WCC cycle.

I hope you'll bear with me. In the meantime, my slowly developing NS factbook is here: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.ph...166686#p8166686

I mean to settle in AO and become active here as I have been in NS Sports, and I'm looking forward to working in collaboration with some top RPers. I will build a factbook here over the coming months.

I would like to have a small island archipelago in the far northern latitudes if possible, the main island about the size of Turori, and on a longitudinal equivalent of ASMV's middle island. I have mailed an outline of Wight to ASMV via NS TG.
Wight
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 26 2012, 12:58 AM
PMEmail Poster

I have your info Wight and you will be included on the next update which will probably be the 1st of July. Further updates to the Working Map will probably be posted once per month on the 1st of each month.

CH will continue to update the Official Cities Map as time permits.
Andossa Se Mitrin Vega
The Dragon's Herald
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 26 2012, 11:17 AM
PMEmail Poster

Welcome Wight!

Throwing out an idea that ASMV might already have: the portion of 11 on the left of the inlet that island makes looks to be about the size of Turori (from the edge of the inlet, and heading towards water). What if your planned entrance includes the "rupture" of 11 into an Archipelago?
Legalese
Back in Black
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Jun 26 2012, 11:42 AM
PMEmail Poster

Wow. I hadnt even thought of that, but it would make a brilliant entrance and would make sense with one such as Bua coming into the region. It would also open up a possible ton of RP opportunity as a rendering of that magnitude would cause damage all over the northeastern quadrant of the map.

That being said, I already have Wight's plans and am prepared to have those followed through on the map. But if he changes his mind...
Andossa Se Mitrin Vega
The Dragon's Herald
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 26 2012, 11:52 AM
PMEmail Poster

At least it's the north-east hrrather than the north-west... dry.gif
The Bear Islands
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 26 2012, 02:44 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (The Bear Islands @ Jun 26 2012, 12:52 PM)
At least it's the north-east hrrather than the north-west... dry.gif

The north-west has been nuked. Twice. Once by one of its own nations. I think it's had enough damage for a bit.

Hell, plan the other thing right, and you could have tidal wave disasters in Ipeland, Hutt River, Starblaydia (probably the island), possibly even The Karin Islands and the Schiavone Archipelago take a hit. Good way to eliminate some islands in five that aren't needed, though with the potential downside of Audio describing Jaffacake in a bathing suit.
Legalese
Back in Black
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Jun 27 2012, 01:59 AM

Oooooh, that would mean a large humanitarian effort, and that means that I can deploy a saber-rattling military force masquerading as relief.

Y'know, again.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 28 2012, 02:16 AM
PMEmail Poster

Attention everyone. Legal wants to see Jaffacae in a speedo. Please remove any women and children who might be near this thread huh.gif
Andossa Se Mitrin Vega
The Dragon's Herald
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 28 2012, 06:01 AM

Sounds good to me. Surf's up on Aquiliana beaches, man!
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Jun 28 2012, 03:31 PM
PMEmail Poster

1. A little something about my nation: http://www.3wideracing.com/forums/index.ph...pic=2299&st=0&#

2. I would prefer location #2, but would also enjoy #4, #5, #10, and ultimately I'm not super picky about where I end up. Really, whatever makes the rest of the process more convenient for people with stronger RP connections to specific territories.

My flag breaks the 4th wall a bit (as it reflects my personal views against the IC policies of my NS), but is in line with AO regulations for a change, unless it is used by other nations I'm not aware of: http://josephdana.com/wp-content/uploads/2...9/AAW-73fe7.gif

This post has been edited by Israeli Apartheid Client-State on Jun 28 2012, 03:39 PM
Israeli Apartheid Client-State
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 29 2012, 09:04 AM
PMEmail Poster

Welcome to AO, IACS. Will have you added on the next update
Andossa Se Mitrin Vega
The Dragon's Herald
Quote Post

Topic OptionsClosed TopicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (10) « First ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0208 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]