Posted: Mar 20 2004, 04:59 PM
PMEmail Poster

its best if you contact the nations Directlythrough telegrams
Mitsune Konno
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 20 2004, 05:04 PM
PMEmail Poster

They should turn up in here within 24 hours, if not then I will I supose.
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 20 2004, 05:12 PM
PMEmail Poster

(map updated with new routs marked)
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 20 2004, 05:58 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Tachbe @ Mar 19 2004, 10:08 PM)
Crystilakere

yes
?
Crystilakere
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 21 2004, 05:20 AM
PMEmail Poster

No, I was explaining to Mk the abbrication of C' was meant to signify you.
But while your round, nor not, do you want to get a transport infastructure/capitalcity/link across the channel/link up to vilita/Ferry ports in place?
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 21 2004, 11:10 AM
PMEmail Poster

The city of Katsuragi would like it if it had a ferry servuce going to Nedila (if and/or if they allow) and the city of Kaolla Su would like a ferry service going to Nilt and Tilan if they would allow
Mitsune Konno
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 22 2004, 11:31 AM
PMEmail Poster

We have a connection!
See map, we no whave lines ground round half the cove. All we need is for WIndywater to connect MK to the link and we have a full range. Then we have Nedlia, C', Talin etc, all the others smile.gif. Come on people! Were on a roll! (kinda)
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 24 2004, 04:12 PM
PMEmail Poster

sorry i missed the boat on this one. Salmantic's capitol city, which is in the south, middle of the nation, should prolly be connected to the supurb transit system i suppose. Salmantic as an internal transport system of MAG trains that links its cities in such a way that it is possible to have non-stop service to each city. So one connectino to the interational system is all that is needed.
Salmantic
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Mar 24 2004, 08:03 PM
PMEmail Poster

I am really rehind on this stuff. Time to play catch up.

I'd like to put an int airport on my little island in the cove, along with a city, cause it's hard to have an airport and no city..... I think. Also, there should be a ferry between the island and the main land, it's such a short jump. I have three cities in the lower area of my country, you don't have to mark them all cause it would be hard, cause we're small. I would like a road to curve around our bored by number 11 to connect a city by the little cove and a city by the bigger body of water. What is it called? Tilan city is in the middle of the main land. I'm sorry, I make such a mess waiting so long to get these things done.
Tilan
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

YahooTop

Posted: Mar 25 2004, 10:37 AM
PMEmail Poster

Done, kinda.
Not sure exactly what you wanted so if this isn't it shout back and I will fix it.
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 25 2004, 04:33 PM
PMEmail Poster

This post has been edited by Mitsune Konno on Mar 25 2004, 04:36 PM
Mitsune Konno
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 14 2004, 04:18 PM
PMEmail Poster

If we can get this going again.
If we can get a line going into Holy Saints. Also anyone know what Windy Water is up to? Nemya could also do with linking up as well as Crystilakere

This post has been edited by Tachbe on Apr 14 2004, 04:19 PM
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 14 2004, 04:37 PM
PMEmail Poster

My engineer Battalions are in the proccess of building a nationwide highway system akin to the German Autobahn. ill check the map and see where i could see connections as best for my nation's security(we're like the US, but more rational when it comes to terrorism.)
ill be editing this post on that.

here we go:
http://img11.photobucket.com/albums/v35/fredped/Map1.jpg
now, the gold dotted lines in the sea are ferry lines.
the blue lines in the nation are highways(one goes to the open territory, one to AM.
The big orange box(on the bottom right coast) is my capitol, all the red boxes are major military bases.
the small turquiose boxes are major cities.
the bright green lines are tunnels.
Thanks!

p.s.: put an international airport at the nearest intersection/split by the capitol please.

This post has been edited by Holy Saints on Apr 14 2004, 04:57 PM
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 14 2004, 05:07 PM
PMEmail Poster

Do you want me to put a road to those north ferry points aswell? Also putting a road to the city in AM then to Perfectan?
Also the ferry point to Vilita will have to be checked by Vilita, any connection to another country requires their authorisation. The rest I will start work on now.
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 14 2004, 09:35 PM
PMEmail Poster

yeah, i just added the ferry connection as a convienience because that place seems to be a hub for it(middle of the sea and all...)
the roads to the capitols would be nice too. thanks!
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (5) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0186 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->