Start new topic
Regional Map 2.0
Posted: Jun 10 2004, 06:03 PM
PMEmail Poster

That's right, make more fun of my names. You guys are a real class act...
Soul Expression
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 10 2004, 06:35 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

QUOTE (Novus Atlantica @ Jun 10 2004, 07:30 AM)
If Soul Expression comes back around I have a question for you.

Why is your leader GenGranene1? What kind of name is that? Who puts a "1" at the end of their name?

He has a point, and a good one at that. You'd never see, in reality, a country called, for example, "France92" or "United States of America12".

Otherwise, why are you still complaining Soul, in all seriousness, you've left the region because you can't get your way yet you are still complaining. If you don't want to be here and don't like how things are going, then just leave permanetly, otherwise, deal with it. Mmkay? Mmkay.
Nojika
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Integrity Messenger IMAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 10 2004, 06:41 PM
PMEmail Poster

I am in no way making fun of your name. I asked a simple (apparently not for you) question which you still haven't answered.

Nova Roma
Fortified Caesar
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 10 2004, 07:28 PM
PMEmail Poster

Okay, this discussion should not at all be going on in the regional map thread. That's one of the main problems I have with you SE, you clutter up forums with useless information. How many threads did you bring up the land expansion situation in? I for one, would like my topics to stay on target, and not bring in outside information, regardless of your situation. So if you all would like to talk about this, start a new topic, so this one can remain entirely on expansion needs and not about arguing.

Secondly, I would like you to stay, because I believe that you and a few others could help bring structure to the forums, but by being demanding and not open to others ideas, your not helping.

And this is all i'm going to say, if anyone would like to say anything else, start a new topic please.

This post has been edited by Abattoir on Jun 10 2004, 07:42 PM
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Jun 10 2004, 11:05 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Soul Expression @ Jun 10 2004, 11:03 PM)

Jesus H Christ, you are a Grade A Snot Nozed Nerd stating 'The world is against me!'. Go screw yourself if thats your belief, cause its not gonna get you -explicitive removed- in this world. Take what you are -explicitive removed-ing given and stop whining. If i had just as many rejections, i would try in another place another time. I would not clutter up everything with insane messages of 'I WANT ATTENTION'. Really, just take what you are given. You are getting on my nerves trying to claim things like this with your -explicitive removed-ing puppet when obviously its a puppet and has no need for land. Move it to a -explicitive removed-ing other region and leave it as is. For christs sake, stop bugging people when they are obviously tired of it and are ready to snap you like wood. Give up. And I restate, in a frustrated notion quite impossible to get through to you: TAKE WHAT YOUR -explicitive removed-ING GIVEN, and LEAVE IT. puppets dont need to be connected. for -explicitive removed-s sake, Vilita could boot my puppet and say move it somewhere because i happen to hate the city of Arnhem, and i would take it and move it. Its a game, so stop whining.

This post has been edited by Holy Saints on Jun 10 2004, 11:07 PM
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 11 2004, 12:14 AM

QUOTE (Holy Saints @ Jun 11 2004, 12:05 AM)

Jesus H Christ, you are a Grade A Snot Nozed Nerd stating 'The world is against me!'. Go screw yourself if thats your belief, cause its not gonna get you -explicitive removed- in this world. Take what you are -explicitive removed-ing given and stop whining. If i had just as many rejections, i would try in another place another time. I would not clutter up everything with insane messages of 'I WANT ATTENTION'. Really, just take what you are given. You are getting on my nerves trying to claim things like this with your -explicitive removed-ing puppet when obviously its a puppet and has no need for land. Move it to a -explicitive removed-ing other region and leave it as is. For christs sake, stop bugging people when they are obviously tired of it and are ready to snap you like wood. Give up. And I restate, in a frustrated notion quite impossible to get through to you: TAKE WHAT YOUR -explicitive removed-ING GIVEN, and LEAVE IT. puppets dont need to be connected. for -explicitive removed-s sake, Vilita could boot my puppet and say move it somewhere because i happen to hate the city of Arnhem, and i would take it and move it. Its a game, so stop whining.

This is the type of post that convinves forum masters they need to make a hall of fame to store all the classic best posts ever in smile.gif
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 11 2004, 03:28 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Vilita @ Jun 11 2004, 06:14 AM)
QUOTE (Holy Saints @ Jun 11 2004, 12:05 AM)

This is the type of post that convinves forum masters they need to make a hall of fame to store all the classic best posts ever in smile.gif

So do it! THS would probably own the thread, but hey, "That's Entertainment"
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 11 2004, 11:42 PM
PMEmail Poster

wish i could copyright it. Eh, o well, as long as i know i can smash the other nation into the earth, and do it in style cool.gif Im fine.
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 15 2004, 04:33 PM

Starblaydia puts a big virtual 'X' on the map

Fresh from our Factbook Entry, Starblaydia would like to put it's white-picket fence markers down on the ground in the Yellow continent, Somewhere north-eastern like, with some coast and some mountains too, please, if that's not too much trouble. In fact the mountains are more important than a port, to be honest.

Ideally, we would like to fit snugly between the lake and the empty-flagged nation at the northern tip, having the bit of coast between the yellow&black greek flag nation and the empty-flagged one. As much territory to the west as you are willing to let us have is appreciated.

Thankyou smile.gif

Yours Sincerely
Ricardo Gomez
Communications Officer
Protectorate of Starblaydia
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Jul 16 2004, 04:03 PM

Map Updated, Nation Legend Added
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Jul 29 2004, 07:15 PM
PMEmail Poster

Krytenia today unveiled their new flag, recognising officially the province of Monteste in the country.

The new flag has the major field in the traditional Krytenian colours of teal and navy, representing the country (the navy star) above all else. The red lower field contains six stars, one each for the Ile-Nord, Oranje, Aigburth, Zentris, Zuidzen and Monteste.

The new "Sky Blue Glory" flag officially replaces the old "Banner Of The People" as of 9am, Friday 30th July.
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 2 2004, 03:16 PM

Lamoni wishes to be located on the Dark Blue landmass, North of Dartace.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 4 2004, 11:39 PM
PMEmail Poster

Can I be on the polar continent?
Libreville
One Post Wonder
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 5 2004, 02:40 AM

Read the Rules for gaining land first.
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 9 2004, 07:11 AM
PMEmail Poster

Since Milito ceased to exist, it would make since to defeat them RP wise and maybe take over their land.
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic
Pages: (19) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last »

[ Script Execution time: 0.0515 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->