Start new topic
Regional Map
Posted: Apr 19 2004, 04:00 PM
PMEmail Poster

LAND AHOY!

user posted image

The first great extension to the map. A new large mass has been sighted to the south of the region.
The key system has been overhauled too to include various new icons plus the colours are changed a bit. A new colour for new nations only and the red is closed off. Think about exploration, you can't jump to the middle (ignoring air, that?s not fun) the outer areas have to be taken to gain the inner areas. You may want to update your icon status as I have changed the airports a bit and added dock icon (To be used where there is a MAJOR dock). Each nation can have 1 plot each, apart from AORDO members who can have another block if they can specify how it will help the defence of the region. I do suggest you nab some of the northern blocks and start transport routs into the cove area and we can build out from there. Areas like 3 would be ideal for a canal if you take one block but if you are willing to wait you could take two then once the ones below become available finish it off with little expense. Or you might fancy some eastern islands.
btw, where there are a lot of islands to the west, they come under the property of the block they are closest to but you can take them individually for free (provided you don't take any more than 3)
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 19 2004, 09:39 PM
PMEmail Poster

30 and 16 so we can keep the southern borders safe, and we will paradrop in forces and equipment on confirmation... also, the general THS governement would like to have the 3 islands closest to space #2 as Air stops for transports and the like. - THS AORDO Rep.

Oh, and BTW, this will be my last expansion for a LONG time... no more territory needed till i reach bout 3.5 billion.

This post has been edited by Holy Saints on Apr 19 2004, 09:52 PM
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 19 2004, 11:14 PM
PMEmail Poster

20 would be great for an Airbase. Salmantic could build an airbase for AORDO use free of charge to AORDO. Salmantic would also Man the base up to 90%. this would give a strategic airbase in the south, which i think is needed? Thats the only territory I would ask for.

BTW Great job on the map!!

This post has been edited by Salmantic on Apr 19 2004, 11:15 PM
Salmantic
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Apr 20 2004, 08:10 AM
PMEmail Poster

Done.

And Holy Saints, you realise if you were to, at some point, gain 28 and 29 you
could bridge the two land masses. Just a thought.

Transport networks, cities and bases will be marked once people have claimed what they want.
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 20 2004, 09:50 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Vilita would like 16 & 30 please ":)
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 20 2004, 10:27 AM
PMEmail Poster

smile.gif Done.
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 20 2004, 11:52 AM

all my stuff looks like "new nations only" stuff ohmy.gif
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 20 2004, 11:59 AM
PMEmail Poster

I was worried that might be the case. As long as your names on it though smile.gif
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 20 2004, 12:03 PM
PMEmail Poster

In the new territory an AORDO Air base is being built smack dab in the middle. 2 cities have sprung up due to work on the base. One on the coast by 13 and one next to the base. A rail system from one city to the other is also under way
Salmantic
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Apr 20 2004, 12:05 PM

Vilita would like section 34 as the sole inhabitence of it's Puppet Nation, "Turori"
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 20 2004, 12:32 PM
PMEmail Poster

map updated.
Tachbe has set up the first ferry link to the new land mass and a rail link across it. 4 cities and a military base have been set up along the coasts. With the new ports on the inner coast established the option of a ferry link is avalible to the Vilitan colonies
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 20 2004, 12:33 PM

Ferry to the south point and continue straight accross to the opposite land mass.

No links to turori
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 20 2004, 12:50 PM
PMEmail Poster

done, map will be updated when there is a new change
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 20 2004, 10:18 PM
PMEmail Poster

...hm... sure, when is my next expansion slot? or may i just get those two regions right now?(28 and 29 i mean)
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 21 2004, 11:03 AM
PMEmail Poster

Okay, rules are crap. People can have what they want within reason (my reason).
Equilibial is now also on the map after just joining.
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic
Pages: (6) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

[ Script Execution time: 0.0159 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->