Start new topic
Regional Map 3.0
Posted: Feb 5 2006, 04:18 AM
PMEmail Poster

I just can’t seem to run anything without causing problems with Sarzonia. tongue.gif

There are, in fact, two areas numbered 4: one before Kakin’s claim, and one after.

The area that Kakin claimed, as shown on the map, is the island known to Commerce Heights as Penguinata Island, which they share with Communist Rejistania. If Sarzonia really did claim this island, he should have popped into Terranordalis and told us. tongue.gif

I then recycled the number 4 to refer to the island to the east of Sarzonia, which had no number before then. The island was marked as unclaimed on Bedi’s map, and no post has been made in this thread to claim it. It is currently open to claims by any nation, including Sarzonia, unless the Expansion Nazi—er, WCC President—wants to get involved. tongue.gif
Commerce Heights
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Feb 5 2006, 10:27 AM
PMEmail Poster

1] When will the flag be updated Commerce Heights

2] is there a flag request thread?
Northern Sushi
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Feb 5 2006, 12:10 PM
PMEmail Poster

I would put up my flag as an avatar, but the site won't let me access that option. Is there some way around this?
Myrtannia
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

Posted: Feb 5 2006, 06:10 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

QUOTE (Myrtannia @ Feb 5 2006, 10:10 AM)
I would put up my flag as an avatar, but the site won't let me access that option. Is there some way around this?

Has Vil given you access to the secure parts of the forums yet?
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Feb 5 2006, 06:27 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Lamoni @ Feb 5 2006, 06:10 PM)
QUOTE (Myrtannia @ Feb 5 2006, 10:10 AM)
I would put up my flag as an avatar, but the site won't let me access that option.  Is there some way around this?

Has Vil given you access to the secure parts of the forums yet?

He hasn't to me either.
Northern Sushi
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Feb 5 2006, 08:07 PM
PMEmail Poster

Nope. In fact, I've PM'd Vilita both here and on the main Nationstates site and not recieved any feedback.
Myrtannia
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

Posted: Feb 5 2006, 10:17 PM

I'm not surprised. Vil hasn't been doing too many things in a timely manner around here.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Feb 5 2006, 10:39 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Northern Sushi @ Feb 5 2006, 10:27 AM)

Commerce Heights
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Feb 5 2006, 11:39 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Commerce Heights @ Feb 5 2006, 10:39 PM)
QUOTE (Northern Sushi @ Feb 5 2006, 10:27 AM)

1. ok
2. I don't have access
Northern Sushi
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Feb 6 2006, 01:12 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Commerce Heights @ Feb 5 2006, 04:18 AM)
I just can’t seem to run anything without causing problems with Sarzonia. tongue.gif

There are, in fact, two areas numbered 4: one before Kakin’s claim, and one after.

The area that Kakin claimed, as shown on the map, is the island known to Commerce Heights as Penguinata Island, which they share with Communist Rejistania. If Sarzonia really did claim this island, he should have popped into Terranordalis and told us. tongue.gif

I then recycled the number 4 to refer to the island to the east of Sarzonia, which had no number before then. The island was marked as unclaimed on Bedi’s map, and no post has been made in this thread to claim it. It is currently open to claims by any nation, including Sarzonia, unless the Expansion Nazi—er, WCC President—wants to get involved. tongue.gif

Believe it or not, there IS a claim thread and a thread where I announced almost TWO YEARS AGO that I was claiming what were then the three islands closest to the landmass where my mainland has been.
Sarzonia
It's all about the Navy.
Quote Post

Posted: Feb 6 2006, 11:32 AM
PMEmail Poster

Sarz: it should be noted that the two of these three islands are yours already. Only island 4 appears to have not been recognized the first time. That, or there's a lot of dirt being dumped in the water between Sarzonia and Paripana tongue.gif
Legalese
Back in Black
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Feb 6 2006, 01:27 PM

QUOTE (Legalese @ Feb 6 2006, 05:32 PM)
That, or there's a lot of dirt being dumped in the water between Sarzonia and Paripana tongue.gif

You say that like it's not possible. Please note the fact that on old maps the Falcanian Mainland was not featured.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Feb 6 2006, 01:32 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Falcania @ Feb 6 2006, 02:27 PM)
QUOTE (Legalese @ Feb 6 2006, 05:32 PM)
That, or there's a lot of dirt being dumped in the water between Sarzonia and Paripana  tongue.gif

You say that like it's not possible. Please note the fact that on old maps the Falcanian Mainland was not featured.

Oh, of course it's definitely possible. The Northwestern Island alone has changed forms a few times, and land has been added/altered in AO. It's obviously not the case in this situation, since Sarz isn't asking for land to be added to the map, but to enforce a claim he made.
Legalese
Back in Black
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Feb 7 2006, 01:56 AM
PMEmail Poster

Aah. Now that I've moved Casari to the good ol' AO, and considering that I even managed to turn out an RP for you guys, I'm somewhat interested in the fate of island number 16.
Casari
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Feb 7 2006, 04:35 AM

QUOTE (Firania @ Feb 7 2006, 07:56 AM)
Aah. Now that I've moved Casari to the good ol' AO, and considering that I even managed to turn out an RP for you guys, I'm somewhat interested in the fate of island number 16.

Ahh, number 16. Formerly Psytroxia - an odd semi-Rejistanian puppet - and just within blowing-your-head-off range for my armed forces. Excellent choice, Cas.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic
Pages: (11) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... Last »

[ Script Execution time: 0.0155 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->