Start new topic
Please deny this application for registration.
Posted: Aug 8 2012, 04:53 PM
PMEmail Poster

I just attempted to create an account, "LeorudianAccount" because Leorudo is already taken for some reason and I wanted an account strictly for Leorudo, because that is starting to become my main account. Well the email I typed in the registration form will not let me enter into it for some reason, and the recovery email is some email I have never heard of. I will submit another registration under the username of "LeorudianAOFAccount" and will request the verification email to the email stated in the form. Thank you for your time.
New Pebble Island
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 8 2012, 06:28 PM
PMEmail Poster

Gotta say, NPI, that I'd never heard of a Leorudo other than your creation. Are you sure it's not your account, and you've simply forgotten how to access it? Wouldn't be the first to do that.
Legalese
Back in Black
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Aug 8 2012, 09:37 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

the account "Leorudo" was created by the same IP address as LeorudoAOFaccount and LeorudianAccount, so its definately already NPI's tongue.gif
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 15 2012, 10:43 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Legalese @ Aug 8 2012, 06:28 PM)
Gotta say, NPI, that I'd never heard of a Leorudo other than your creation. Are you sure it's not your account, and you've simply forgotten how to access it? Wouldn't be the first to do that.

That is most likely what happened. I must have made the original password for the Leorudo account different for some reason.(I keep a set of three main passwords that I use for most of my accounts) Oh well. But this account works, so I guess that makes everything okay. smile.gif
Leorudo
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0184 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->