Start new topic
Regional Map 2.0
Posted: May 26 2004, 10:49 PM
PMEmail Poster

Very nice Vilita, it has a more realistic look to it, I like.
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: May 27 2004, 03:35 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

QUOTE (Holy Saints @ May 26 2004, 04:19 PM)
THS government officials would like to request the right 1/2 of the bottom island.

Gratzi.

(ooc: and i take it that the white island is the representation of a glassed tachbe?)

Hmmm.... We'll consider your request when finding why/where/when/how ; other wise, HALF the island?? hmmm....

Yes, that is the representation of a Glassed Tachbe. when the Glass is removed and the land is barren, it may be used for research purposes with no official division of land, such as the former Irsland.

QUOTE ("Aerthyrea")

Out of curiosity - what program are you using?

PSP

QUOTE ("Stralhpi")

Is that small island underneath my territory inhabited? If not, I would like to send some expeditions.

See Above... Wait thats dumb I can copy and paste.

That is the representation of the former lands of Tachbe. when the Glass is removed and the land is barren, it may be used for research purposes with no official division of land, such as the former Irsland. You are the first new member since Tachbe has gone so you're lack of knowledge on this is forgivable smile.gif

Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: May 27 2004, 05:16 PM
PMEmail Poster

Has Bullet Wounds been forgotten?
Bullet Wounds
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: May 27 2004, 05:27 PM

QUOTE (Bullet Wounds @ May 27 2004, 06:16 PM)
Has Bullet Wounds been forgotten?

Bullet Wounds is a recognized "puppet" of another nation in Atlantian Oceania. Theoretically it should be in the region "stars" for nice organized keeping.

To quote the "Puppet-Mapping" rules (at the expensive of actually formally writing a global set which will have to be done eventually)

This is how it works, This would be considered "Colonization" - You would have to RP on the half of the (MASTER) government claiming something like you discovered the land, there were uncivilized people there, they have agreed to be colonized by (MASTER), keeping there seperation from being an entire entity of Nemya but still integrating with the (MASTER) Government, a whole load like that, making sure it fits in the guidelines set, like making sure you mention why (MASTER) is colonizing the land, etc...
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: May 27 2004, 08:09 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Vilita @ May 27 2004, 08:35 PM)
QUOTE (Holy Saints @ May 26 2004, 04:19 PM)
THS government officials would like to request the right 1/2 of the bottom island.

Gratzi.

(ooc: and i take it that the white island is the representation of a glassed tachbe?)

Hmmm.... We'll consider your request when finding why/where/when/how ; other wise, HALF the island?? hmmm....

well, consdering i have .8 billion people more than Xile, and he has about 4/5ths the size of the amount of land im asking for, i would hope its reasonable, otherwise, i can accept 1/3 as well.
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: May 27 2004, 08:10 PM

If you take a cut of the map and draw up a sketch of what you are looking for we can discuss!
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: May 27 2004, 09:23 PM
PMEmail Poster

user posted image

seeing as i cant fill in the areas i want with painbucket, thats the best i could do.

also, for that small section at the other end, i could RP the 'assimilation'/'takeover' of that area if that is what is required.
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: May 28 2004, 11:22 AM
PMEmail Poster

I wouldn't mind allowing THS to obtain this amount of land since he is now back in the region. Maybe if you post a nice little RP about your inhabitants and a brief history of the culture and how long they've been living there, something of this sort, it would probably be unoppossed.
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: May 28 2004, 11:30 AM

Agreed, THS may obtain a similar piece of land in the eastern end of the southern island, fitting the general guide set by his mainland inhabitence, pending a descriptive RP about the natives, the acquisition, reason for ac...yea you know the whole 9 yards smile.gif

user posted image
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: May 29 2004, 08:15 PM
PMEmail Poster

Nice new map... I give it an A+!
Stralphi
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: May 31 2004, 05:21 PM
PMEmail Poster

We have mentioned our beautiful South Coast in the past - that area to the south of Abattoir would be most aesthetically pleasing - and a short hop for Vilita for any sporting contest you care to mention.
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 1 2004, 06:49 AM

QUOTE (Abattoir @ May 31 2004, 10:29 PM)
one of the best RP's on expansion seen yet.

Agreed, I would even take it a step higher and say it IS the best. Granted; Closed biggrin.gif
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 1 2004, 08:53 AM
PMEmail Poster

The nation of Xile plans over the next few years to transfer it's entire populace to the region of land just east of Soul Expression. They plan to make the move to
  • Become more central in the region to take advantage of a larger market
  • Play a larger role in trading blocs becoming prevalent in the South Cove area
  • Nearly all of their natural resources have been depleted
  • Heavy pollution makes the area nearly uninhabitable
  • Sicknesses acquired from this pollution are widespread
After the move Xile plans to introduce a more rigorous program to protect the environment, as well as using more fuel efficient means of production. This is done hopes of staving off a similar situation in the new environment.

A few rebel holdouts exist, but all remaining after the grace period of the move will be declared expatriates, their citizenships revoked, and further immigration into the area from these people will be processed the same as all others.

We expect that only perhaps a few thousand will remain, and these will consist of farmers and their workforce. We will drop all claims to the land, and will not resist against any other nation's will to claim it. We will not answer defense calls from these remainders, unless it is a humanitarian problem.

The move begins in the next six months, as New Babylonia is already being constructed to be much more energy efficient. Xile will listen to all complaints from residents of the part of the region, but ultimately will have to make the move regardless of all opposition.

Xile requests the aid of Abattoir and THS in this venture, as it would need a small standing force to protect construction of the city and ward of acts of agression while Xilian Forces watch over the old land area to make sure the move goes smoothly. Xile would also appreciate aid from the VOIA to keep its ears and eyes open in terrorist networks to find knowledge of terrorist threats that may be coalescing.

Any monetary investments in the creation of this new nation would be issued in the form of stock, which would raise in prices as corporations vied for control of land with a greatly increased value.

The city is located at the southeastern part of the landmass, where the rivers(?) converge.

To promote unity within the nation about the move, the government of Xile plans to

A) Adopt a new flag for all members of the population moving to the area
B) Offer tax breaks for all early settlers and corporations to move to the area

(OOC: If Vilita or someone would help me in making the new flag, I'd appreciate it, my PSP and photoshop are dead)

This post has been edited by Xile on Jun 1 2004, 09:09 AM
Xile
Punch-Drunk Psychosis
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 10:18 AM
PMEmail Poster

The Rogue Nation of Milito wishes to settle its people on the north-western tip of the south-western most contenant.

Thank you
Regional Ambassador from Milito
Milito
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 08:34 PM
PMEmail Poster

Write a little history of your people and its current government, and I will not object.
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic
Pages: (19) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

[ Script Execution time: 0.0202 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->