Request To Expand
Posted: Jun 8 2004, 12:30 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

[Video Transmission]
[Line Open]
[Begin Live Feed…]

..:: The Armed Republic of Nojika ::..
..:: Nations of Atlantian Oceania ::..

…tings fellow leaders of Atlantian Oceania. I come before you on behalf of Nojika and it’s many people with a request. Nojika wishes to make claim to the land South of it’s borders, extending to the South Cove straits. Nojika requests this land in an attempt to both bring itself to a more self-reliant nation and to make an attempt to ensure peace in the South Cove and the South Cove straits.

Without question, Nojika, like all other nations in the region, is growing very rapidly. And with this rapid rate of growth, Nojika is losing much of it’s once arable farmland. Currently, Nojika imports nearly 65% of it’s food products for the entirety of the populace and this importation is becoming extremely expensive for Nojika. With the current size of Nojika, both geographically and demographically, Nojika can not support it’s population.

Nojika has been interested in the land South of it’s borders for some time now and I have had the 23rd Nojikan Marine Unit deployed in these lands to make reports on the land. Though all reports are not yet compete, we have some reports stating that there is a great amount of arable land, which I have stated previously, is badly needed by my nation. There is also a report of iron and coal deposits in this land, which would be traded with all other nations of the region.

I would also like to bring to your attention that currently, one nation can control all movement through the South Cove straits. If Bullet Wounds needed and wanted, it could forcefully close all movement through this straits, as it controls the major strait from the Southern oceans to the central lands of the region. Having one nation with this kind of power can be damning for all nations trading in and out of the South.

I urge all of you, especially those of you South of Nojika, to consider these facts and to consider Nojika’s needs as well as the need for free and safe trade within the region. On behalf of Nojika, I ask for your support in our efforts to expand.

..:: Emperor Brakiss of Nojika ::..

[…End Live Feed]
[Line Closed]

[OOC – The land in question here is the peninsula South & East of Nojika. Yes, I know it is a lot of land, but consider that much of the land will be used for farming and the coastal areas will be filled with major trade ports and will also serve as a defense to keep the straits open for trade. Also keep in mind, that Nojika currently has a population of over 152 million citizens stuffed into a very small piece of land.]
Nojika
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Integrity Messenger IMAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 8 2004, 02:10 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

See Krytenia response
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 9 2004, 06:53 PM