Start new topic
Regional Map
Posted: Apr 22 2004, 03:21 PM
PMEmail Poster

its okay, i see where your coming from. i was just being facetious. thats got all the vowels in the right order!!
Samonina
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Apr 22 2004, 04:12 PM
PMEmail Poster

oh, and the islands all the way to the south, add bases in the center of the right one of the double island and in the center of the other one.

thanks.
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 22 2004, 04:16 PM
PMEmail Poster

done for next update.
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 23 2004, 12:15 PM
PMEmail Poster

The map is too sporadic, people have land all over the place... There is no free land adjacent to me can 21 be moved a bit north and given to Crystilakere? smile.gif
Crystilakere
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 23 2004, 01:20 PM
PMEmail Poster

I am sure Vilita will be willing to donate extra land. I'll make a few more islands round you place.
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 24 2004, 04:57 AM
PMEmail Poster

map updated
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 24 2004, 08:13 AM
PMEmail Poster

I would like to claim the areas deemed 20, 2, 3, 5, 24 in the southwestern corner of the map as "living" space for Xile's 1.8 billion inhabitants. I would also like to try to claim #12, which is deemed 'free land' on the map if at all possible to make room for Xile's thriving industrial and technological sector.

Thank you.
Xile
Punch-Drunk Psychosis
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Apr 24 2004, 08:39 AM
PMEmail Poster

I would like to claim the territories of 18, 23, 11, 12, 22, 20, 19, and 21 in the southeast corner for my 1.8 billion citizens. With my massive military and sprawling industry, I believe this would be enough land to suffice my inhabitants for the time being, thanks.
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Apr 24 2004, 08:51 AM
PMEmail Poster

Can you make one of those islands Diamindokere, my puppet?
Crystilakere
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 24 2004, 11:29 AM
PMEmail Poster

updated.
welcome to the region.
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 24 2004, 11:37 AM
PMEmail Poster

Okay people, I fear the current map won't stand the test of time. I added the southan island as an extension and I was planning to keep doing that but I doubt we could do an effective map with the current system long term. I could try to tweat and improve the current oen to last longer but I didn't design it to handle this much. I can re do it all, simmiler design and format, but done in a way that I can make fixed rules for claiming land an expanding. But before I do anything I wnat to know if anyone would object to starting over with the map, they could hold a simmiler position depending on how differn't the map is. I don't know what the end result owuld be myself. So, do you feel it nessesery or waste of time?
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 24 2004, 01:12 PM
PMEmail Poster

well dont do anything rash, Tachbe. i dont think the map needs redoing just yet. people dont need as much land as they are asking for, really. i think you should just be a wee bit stricter about who gets what. ppl were asking for 5 or 6 plots.
Samonina
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Apr 24 2004, 01:20 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

the plots for new nations are more than justified. its the awarding new plots to old nations that messed everything up to begin with
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 24 2004, 01:24 PM
PMEmail Poster

It sthe claimed land all over the place, its hard to lay down rules and be strict when loads of things have already happend. To introduce all round rules would mean peopel will be forced to give up alot, or move entirly, to give anyone an exception would be unfair to others. We either continue down the current road and attempt to minimise the affects or start over. The current plan I have woudl alow peopel to occupy areas they currently do with a few exceptions. All colonial land eliminated. New rules including limitations on expansion, fixed borders and colonial registartion and requirements. All of this would solve alot of problems but could not be intorduced for the current map.
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 24 2004, 01:30 PM
PMEmail Poster

hang on a min actually. what about all the nations that we are expelling soon?that would free up space. just seems silly to start again.
Samonina
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic
Pages: (6) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

[ Script Execution time: 0.0161 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->