Start new topic
Behind the white wall of snow (open)
Posted: Mar 25 2007, 12:56 AM
PMEmail Poster

ooc: i wouldn't ignore HC as it is his RP along with Oliverry, so its probaly best to reconsider.
Delesa
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 25 2007, 01:35 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

OOC: HC is FEMALE, Delesa.

Take a look: HC PIC

This post has been edited by Lamoni on Mar 25 2007, 01:35 AM
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 25 2007, 06:29 AM

QUOTE (West Pasco @ Mar 25 2007, 01:58 AM)
OOC: I've decided to ignore HC (Who hasn't?) and go on with my RP

"Are you shure you want to go on with this?"

"yes"

"Now load this on a Spaceplatform and'll send this to outer space"

*in Outer space*

"Sir you are over the requested coordinantes,but one thing. why theese coordinates. it's looks like a small airbase."

"It is,It's a large base actually,it's the largest base for Refuelling aircraft.I figure if we can cut a large portion of the number of craft that can reach the intearior."

"Okay so what's next after that?"

"who knows?"

"Now start the disengagement sequince"

OOC: I commend your enthusiasm, but really, this isn't the way we do things around here.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 25 2007, 01:06 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Lamoni @ Mar 25 2007, 12:35 AM)
OOC: HC is FEMALE, Delesa.

Take a look: HC PIC

ooc: ...can i say opps? my bad terribly sorry HC, but my point still stands.
Delesa
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 25 2007, 05:51 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Falcania @ Mar 25 2007, 06:29 AM)
QUOTE (West Pasco @ Mar 25 2007, 01:58 AM)
OOC: I've decided to ignore HC (Who hasn't?) and go on with my RP

"Are you shure you want to go on with this?"

"yes"

"Now load this on a Spaceplatform and'll send this to outer space"

*in Outer space*

"Sir you are over the requested coordinantes,but one thing. why theese coordinates. it's looks like a small airbase."

"It is,It's a large base actually,it's the largest base for Refuelling aircraft.I figure if we can cut a large portion of the number of craft that can reach the intearior."

"Okay so what's next after that?"

"who knows?"

"Now start the disengagement sequince"

OOC: I commend your enthusiasm, but really, this isn't the way we do things around here.

OOC:Actually,I asked Vil wether or not I should go for it,and he said yes. wink.gif

oh and is that really HC user posted image
West Pasco
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 25 2007, 06:09 PM
PMEmail Poster

OOC: Yes, and don't even mind, she has 2 kids + a rich fiancee (for a bad pun, we could say a financee) tongue.gif
Septentrionia
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 26 2007, 07:18 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Oliverry @ Mar 25 2007, 06:09 PM)
OOC: Yes, and don't even mind, she has 2 kids + a rich fiancee (for a bad pun, we could say a financee) tongue.gif

OOC: Don't be an cheeky bum.... I own a good hunk of your nation right now tongue.gif
Hockey Canada
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 26 2007, 07:48 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Hockey Canada @ Mar 26 2007, 10:18 PM)

OOC: Don't be an cheeky bum.... I own a good hunk of your nation right now tongue.gif

He's French Canadian... It's his right tongue.gif
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 26 2007, 11:25 AM
PMEmail Poster

Panic.

The infantry unit that had been marching north towards the northern region of Francie-Sud had been caught off guard and the air strike against them had been a disaster. 921 of the 1,000 strong patrol group had been completely devastated with 34 wounded and 11 missing. Notably, Colonel Arkady Chernasov, decorated hero for stopping a plot to overthrow a small town in Ysk and hold it hsotage unless funding towards nuclear arms was cut. The unit had been unprotected by tanks, armed vehicles or air support. Not in the norm for Hockey Canadian advances. This was the first strike against Hockey Canadian forces during the campaign in Hockey Canada, and would not go unpunished.

Deception.

Prime Minister Ondrea Di Lorenzi glanced down at the document that was sent to her regarding the attack only moments after it occurred. Wanting to stay on top of the issue (OOC: no puns or I'll nuke you all), she sat down in her office overlooking Otnorot and stared out the window to gaze at the falling snowflakes.

Amazing. She thought to herself. One snowflake is meaningless and weak, but when together in a mass nothing can stop the power of a storm or avalanche. She thought it over for another few minutes and finally got an idea.

"Commander Tikhonov." she said into her comm. on her desk.

"Yes Ma'am?" the reply buzzed in.

"Take a note Commander. I want to make sure a 'secret' message is intercepted by the SDL's forces."

"You WANT it to be intercepted Ma'am?"

"You heard me Commander. Make in the message that I'm sending 500,000 strong from Hockey Canada to Tastragnant to rendezvous with the forces already in Francie-Sud and will move north towards the eastern regions of Oliverry. While I want your real forces to send 12 million strong including planes, tanks and the whole 9 yards to take Cote-Ouest while an amphibious landing is made from Ile-Royale. This should keep their forces in disarray and mislead on what is happening and what isn't."

"It will be done immediately ma'am."

"Excellent Commander. The rain is expected to be even heavier in Western Oliverry tomorrow. I want to make sure lightning strikes the SDL's forces there. Quick and painless for them."
Hockey Canada
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 26 2007, 04:11 PM
PMEmail Poster

OOC: i had an RP but my internet farted on me and i lost it. mad.gif

So since I'm gonna be leaving the house soon and can't type it in time here's a synopsis.

Rodger comes crahsing down to earth.

Rodger easily destroys the Tankers.

Rodger hear's from his assistant Oliver of the "Fake plans"

Rodger recieves a transmission from an old Mercinary buddy who has spy's in HC about the real plains

Rodger and his buddy try to stop the plan.

OOC: Again Sorry about that bad post but i don't have enogh time to retype it sad.gif

West Pasco
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 26 2007, 05:39 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (West Pasco @ Mar 26 2007, 04:11 PM)
OOC: i had an RP but my internet farted on me and i lost it. mad.gif

So since I'm gonna be leaving the house soon and can't type it in time here's a synopsis.

Rodger comes crahsing down to earth.

Rodger easily destroys the Tankers.

Rodger hear's from his assistant Oliver of the "Fake plans"

Rodger recieves a transmission from an old Mercinary buddy who has spy's in HC about the real plains

Rodger and his buddy try to stop the plan.

OOC: Again Sorry about that bad post but i don't have enogh time to retype it sad.gif

OOC: Ummmmmmmmmmm... no.
Hockey Canada
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 26 2007, 11:52 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Hockey Canada @ Mar 26 2007, 06:18 AM)

ooc: sorry last ooc post by me, but Oliverry is canadian? and i bet a million that Hockey Canada is canadian (duh) and im canadian, beg my pardon for interupting again, but thats sweet!!! we should stop fighting each other and join forces and take over the world!!!
Delesa
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 27 2007, 03:15 AM

The Lamonian forces were landing in Cote-Ouest, and were immediately setting up defensive positions. Until the rest of the allied forces arrived, they would have to hold off any enemy attack that was aimed in that direction.

The Lamonians were also stunned to find absolutely no Oliverrian troops anywhere near them. After sending a message by courier about their landing sites, the Lamonians expected that SOMEONE from Oliverry would be there to fill them in on the Oliverrian defensive preperations. So far though, there had been no one.

Despite the oddity, the troops continued to dig in while more Lamonian troops arrived all the time. There were now approximately 300,000 Lamonian troops on the beach head.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 29 2007, 12:56 AM

(OOC:With all due respect to Vil, this is HC's RP West Pasco, so that pretty much makes her in charge of what tech is allowed and what isn't, so either play along, or don't play. I'm not trying to be mean here, it's just the generally accepted rule of war RP.)

After conversing some more with Minister Arani, and making a quick call to Patriarch Khara while he was away with the KEF, Minister Uram began coordinating efforts with President Stinson to make sure the Lamoni and Khazaronian forces would be able to provide adequate and efficient support to the besieged Oliverrians. Seeing as how they where drawing these men from recently called up units, it would take a bit longer for them to join up, but no more the a few days or so. Minister Arani himself mad sure to call up the Oliverrian and Lamonian leaders, assuring them that he would be sending 400,000 initial troops, with the possibility of more in the near future once resources where more accurately assessed.
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Mar 30 2007, 02:50 AM
PMEmail Poster

National Strategic Defence Base/Underground Bunker/Meeting Room

The Prime Minister stepped through the door, careful not to trip on the lip on of the doorway, mush like that of a submarine. The door closed behind him, two Royal Guard soldiers beyond that stood at the alert, pointless if you asked the Prime Minister, as he was in the middle of one of Delesa'a most secure military instalations, at a good hundred meters of rock above him, and some of the most sophisticated security and detection systems known to man, and if something got past all that, two guards stood in the way? Lester smirked, Defence Minister Gordan Brigman just barely noticing.

"What is it Lester?" he asked.

"Oh nothing, let's just get the meeting over with." Lester took the seat at the head of the table, Gordan to the right and the High Admiral of the Delesa Navy to his left. Down each side were members of the National Defense Council, Generals, Air Marshal, Majors in Intelligence and so on. The top brass in each respective field. Including the Commissioner of the National Police and Secret Police. They were assembled here to decide the fate of the Armed Forces over the increased hostilities in the region.

"Well sir, if I may start this off," a younger fellow stood from his chair further down the table and walked to the podium, a large projected screen of the Hockey Canada/Oliverry border and area,"As you all are well aware, Hockey Canada has started an offecive againt Oliverry. Reason? Unknown at this time, but we can guess, but thats not what im here for. The Canadian forces have met little or no resistance hence far, but several SDL nations have begun to ship troops to repeal the attack, including such nations as Khazaron, Lamoni, and Falcania. But most of those forces have yet to bare the brunt of the Canadian attack, and with numbers provided by intel and CIA, it's gonna be bloody. And just recently we intercepted a communication ordering several thousand more troops from HC to move to reendforce a postion and contiune the attack. SDL have aready begun to reroute their troops to the location, although it was fairly simple to get our hands on the message, so it's strange but no bigger, as the SDL will probally crush the attackers." He took a moment and took a sip of water. "Now the question is where are all the troops? Now most the troops have been pushed into battle, but as I propose that a seaborne assult is made along these shores," waving his hands on the coast, "that way HC will hopefully remove forces from the front line and reroute some of it's forces to counter the threat. Although the Commonwealth shouldn't do it alone we would need more troops to make the invation look like a real threat. For the moment, because Delesa has failed to disclose which side we are on offialy, nobody should and isn't shooting at us, and damn straight as we have done nothing wrong for the moment, if ever. So several ships, some from our submarine fleet and even merchant fleet from D4 industries, which they have lended for the time being, are floating out in international waters right beside the sea boundries of Starblaydia and HC, and they have supplied us with some information, although, most of it is rather boring as the fleets have stayed rather silent so far in this war."

ooc: first im not done, but im tired and am now going to bed, second, none of you can hear this convo, or even now it is taking place, unless you have a mole, but no one has talked to me about a mole so tongue.gif! Funny!
Delesa
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (7) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last »

[ Script Execution time: 0.0221 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->