Start new topic
New political party forms in Nedalia
Posted: May 6 2005, 05:29 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Official statement

"The Free Republic has only ever used WMD in defense of our own lands, and to test them on the former nation of Tachbe. We have also been reducing our own stockpiles of WMD to keep a strategic parity with the other nations of AO. However, we will not bow to Starblaydi arrogance or propoganda. While our latest move can well be called 'trade negative,' it is in no way 'peace negative.' We are using our legitamite rights as a sovereign nation to protest a policy that we find offensive."
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: May 6 2005, 05:44 PM

.:: Official Communique :: All Interested Parties ::.

If decreasing the oppurtunity of sale of 'WMD' delivery systems to countries who have openly used and tested them in the past is an offensive policy then the Free Republic of Lamoni can take and protest at all the faux-offence it wishes to.

On behalf of the Lord-Protector of Starblaydia, etc etc.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: May 7 2005, 05:14 PM

Official Statement

"If such is true, then the Protectorate of Starblaydia should extend it's sanctions upon nations such as The Holy Saints, who have used their WMD to erase Tachbe from the map. Until such time as we see such an extension of the sanctions, we shall consider them nothing more than Starblaydi propaganda."
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: May 7 2005, 05:26 PM

"Were we even a nation when Tachbe was eradicated?" Lord-Protector Starblayde asked, "I don't even remember them."

"We maybe have been just forming at the time, my Lord," his assistant responded. "I don't even think we were a part of AO at the time."

The Lord-Protector sighed. "So technically they're right?"

"Only if we have a retropective policy on this, yes."

"You know full well that we don't have a retrospective policy on anything," Starblayde said, getting a little annoyed, "if we did that, we'd have a legal budget as long as my arm for sending out no-sale notifications for nations that have used them in the past."

"That is true."

"Give them a statement based on that, then," Starblayde said, "I'm tired of this duelling by Communiques."
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: May 7 2005, 05:44 PM

KFII sniffed. "Labour eh? Burn them all to hell!" He continued playing his Gamecube. "Eat plasma, splitters!"
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (2) 1 [2] 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0200 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->