Start new topic
The Amazing Race!
Posted: Mar 28 2006, 11:48 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

That is a good road-block. tongue.gif

Okay, I think I have enough destinations to start this now.
Pacitalia
The best place on earth.
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Mar 31 2006, 08:08 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Pacitalia @ Mar 28 2006, 11:48 AM)
That is a good road-block. tongue.gif

Okay, I think I have enough destinations to start this now.

So Paci.... when's this going to start?
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 31 2006, 09:33 PM

Perhaps next week, perhaps in 2. But it is coming. Promo ads will be up shortly. Any networks that wish to broadcast this in their country should come forth ASAP so I can send you the logos and shat for your own use. And, yes, it will be in English, though if you have a Pacitalian-only or ethnic network that wishes to broadcast it on a secondary transmission rights and televisual agreement (STRATA) may do so as well.

(Meaning the RPs will be in English).

This post has been edited by Pacitalia on Mar 31 2006, 09:34 PM
Pacitalia
The best place on earth.
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Apr 5 2006, 03:19 AM
PMEmail Poster

I'm sure Chacoran state-run TV (and two of the three private run TV stations) would want to broadcast it. tongue.gif
Chacor
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 5 2006, 06:02 PM
PMEmail Poster

IF Atheistic Right is going to be in it they are certainly going to bradcast it.... but some episodes might get *lost*.

BazSport wishes to broadcast The Amazing Race in Bazalonia
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 5 2006, 10:50 PM

The Lamonian Broadcasting Corporation (LBC) would like to broadcast the show in Lamoni.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 6 2006, 01:20 AM
PMEmail Poster

ASMV-TV would like to air it as well. Right behind Sea Dragon Rodeo Bloopers.
Andossa Se Mitrin Vega
The Dragon's Herald
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 15 2006, 10:33 PM
PMEmail Poster

Bump.
Chacor
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 15 2006, 10:40 PM

Yeah, yeah. I'm working on the legs of the race right now, y'know. tongue.gif
Pacitalia
The best place on earth.
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Apr 17 2006, 09:39 PM
PMEmail Poster

Could you post the first leg first, then?
Chacor
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 17 2006, 09:49 PM

I haven't created any teams yet.
Pacitalia
The best place on earth.
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: May 1 2006, 08:53 PM

Those wishing to submit a list of teams for consideration may do so starting now. I've changed my mind and have decided to do an international version this time around instead of all-Pacitalian.

Rules of Submission
Nations may submit a list of no more than eleven (11) teams for consideration as Contestants on the AO Amazing Race.

A Team is defined herein as a group of two persons, both over the age of twenty (20) and without major physical or mental disability, thus the ability to compete in athletic or intellectual challenges within the Race. This is not meant to discriminate against challenged persons, but simply to create a race environment that is more enjoyable and acceptable for all involved in the production of the Programme.

Members of each team must be, as mentioned, at least twenty (20) years of age at the time of submission. They must not have a past record of criminal behaviour both major and/or unresolved, and must be a legal citizen of the country that submits them as Candidate Teams and have been so for more than thirty-six (36) months prior to submission.

Countries must submit a first name, last name, age, marital status, sexual orientation, profession and hometown for each member. Candidate Teams will not be discriminated upon for sexual orientation, profession or marital status, this is simply to aid the Pacitalian Television Network (PTN) in understanding and creating a properly-balanced group of Teams to compete in the race, and for viewers also to understand who is racing.

A maximum of one (1) team from each country will be submitted and regretfully we must also add that we reserve the right to omit countries all together - in other words, some countries may not have any teams picked for the final 11. The final choices will be notified through communication and will be expected in Timiocato for the start of filming, with details supplemented later.

This post has been edited by Pacitalia on May 1 2006, 08:54 PM
Pacitalia
The best place on earth.
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: May 1 2006, 09:12 PM
PMEmail Poster

CODE
Name               Age  Marital    sexual     profession     hometown    relationship
                       status   orientation

John MANSFIELD      24  Single    Straight      Lawyer       Chacoria
                                                                           DATING
Sheila FRALEY       22  Single    Straight    uni. student   Chacoria

Ruth CHU            29  Relationship  Gay      Waitress      Hubana
                                                                      IN A RELATIONSHIP
Debbie RABIDEAU     26  Relationship  Gay      Waitress      Hubana

Vincent ESPINOZA    20  Single    Straight   Pro baseballer  Al Digoshi,
                                                            Liv. Engl.   LONG-DISTANCE
                                                                            DATING
Julie HEARNE        23  Single    Straight     TV actor      Port Harvey
Chacor
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: May 3 2006, 12:40 PM
PMEmail Poster

ASMV would like to submit the following teams for consideration

CODE
Name,                 Age, Marital Status, Sexual Orientation,   Occupation,          Hometown

Christopher Kampman    22      Single           Straight        Deep Sea Welder       Kelsey
Alanna Lebourgeois     21      single           straight        Marine Biologist      Tua Monafu

Chelsie Spirito        28      married          straight        Gradeschool teacher   Errion Vega
Rona Behun             27      single           lesbian         tattoo artist         Asuncion

Lorenko Dretzka        43      married          straight        VDF officer           Isla De Marte
Faust Dretzka          21      single           straight        College Student       Isla De Marte
Andossa Se Mitrin Vega
The Dragon's Herald
Quote Post

Posted: May 3 2006, 03:22 PM

Lamoni submits the following teams:

CODE
Name,                 Age, Marital Status, Sexual Orientation,   Occupation,          Hometown

Matthew Toylbort    21      Single           Straight        Hockey Coach  Kazatlan      
Alanis Capaverde     21      single           straight        Marine Biologist      Kazatlan

Irina Petrova       28      married          straight        Gradeschool teacher   Nephi
Rotana Karvase             27      single           lesbian         Librarian         Gideon

Lorenko Donard        43      married          straight        LAF fighter pilot           Lemnos City
Frelda Donard          41      married           straight        College Student       Lemnos City
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0343 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->