Start new topic
The Amazing Race!
Posted: Jan 16 2006, 09:11 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Lamoni could provide a long jungle/forest hike (in the western half of Lamoni) and even a mountain climb (on Mt. Pikasu) in order to find a clue box. Even a desert trek (in the eastern half of Lamoni).

This post has been edited by Lamoni on Jan 16 2006, 09:15 PM
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Jan 16 2006, 10:27 PM

Surely the islands of Nojika could provide for some tropical destinations. If needed, I will post the names of cities and any other usefull information.
Nojika
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Integrity Messenger IMAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Jan 17 2006, 12:37 AM
PMEmail Poster

Here's one:

Teams will have to travel to Francopolis, Legalese, where a possible fast forward could include successfully getting a court case dismissed by acting as a public defender. From there, they could continue on to Pt. Dien, on the banks of Bekk Lake, while those needing to complete a challenge would have to stop off in Binchensburg, where they'd have to argue (and win) a small claims case.
Legalese
Back in Black
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Jan 17 2006, 03:36 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Ratlea @ Jan 17 2006, 01:37 PM)
Here's one:

Teams will have to travel to Francopolis, Legalese, where a possible fast forward could include successfully getting a court case dismissed by acting as a public defender. From there, they could continue on to Pt. Dien, on the banks of Bekk Lake, while those needing to complete a challenge would have to stop off in Binchensburg, where they'd have to argue (and win) a small claims case.

Fast Forwards are supposed to be FAST. tongue.gif
Chacor
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jan 17 2006, 01:31 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Chacor @ Jan 17 2006, 04:36 AM)
QUOTE (Ratlea @ Jan 17 2006, 01:37 PM)
Here's one:

Teams will have to travel to Francopolis, Legalese, where a possible fast forward could include successfully getting a court case dismissed by acting as a public defender.  From there, they could continue on to Pt. Dien, on the banks of Bekk Lake, while those needing to complete a challenge would have to stop off in Binchensburg, where they'd have to argue (and win) a small claims case.

Fast Forwards are supposed to be FAST. tongue.gif

One hearing, a couple of minutes. the case will be a softball one anyways.

Trust me, it'll be quicker than the roadblock... wink.gif
Legalese
Back in Black
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Jan 20 2006, 11:26 PM
PMEmail Poster

WQe are very much intrested in the Amzing Race taking place on our land. Our Island of Somaliø will appreciate it greatly.

Here ar some suggestions for the Show.

1. A Hike through the Inner Deep forests, Its a dangerous place where only very indegenious tribes live. The Show can use some of those tribes to hide clues, give them a list of forests guides to choose from and a map and let them take a chance of getting the clue from a specific tribe.

2. The Beaches, although very highly populated, can be a very intresting place for a show like this. a clue could be hidden or an event can take place in the Beaches to show the magnificent land that Somaliaø harbours. There are lots of people on the beaches daily and this could make for a lot of fun for the ratings of your show.

3. The Ports in Somaliø are very nice and world class. they have build a repetation over the years for being a place where only the tough can work, a clue hiddent there would certanly bring the masses to their TV stations to watch how the participants can react to the hard and very tough working conditions of hardned men, where there only business is finishing what is on their agenda. this could be a very *high ratings* show if it ever happened.

Lobbyist for the Entertainment Business
Markel Nuuradin
Hiiraan
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jan 25 2006, 02:13 AM
PMEmail Poster

Should the Amazing AO Race occur, Chicanada would be very interested in seeing one leg or two occur within it's boundaries. Considering our national income is based on Trout Fishing, we could see competitors joining up with crews to get a certain amout of fish (probably in kilos to make it more interesting) as well as other water-based contests (such as kayaking down one of our major rivers).

The cities of Cana and Southampton would also be interested in hosting parts of legs. With the sheer size of Cana, as well as it being the heart of the political side of things, the city could have endless options for competitions. Southampton would be more than willing to let the well-known Southampton National Square be used for any sort of thing (considering it's sports adaptability, host the Cherry Cup finals as well as the NS Champions League 7 Grand Finals it could easily accomidate either or other sports).

We're definitly interested in seeing what Pacitalia has in mind for this and how we could help out!

- Channel4 Television, Chicanada's largest network
Chicanada
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jan 25 2006, 02:46 AM

Just making sure everyone knows you need to have a spot on the AO map to be able to have your destinations in the race. If not, I can wait until you get one - I don't think I have enough yet anyway.

This post has been edited by Pacitalia on Jan 25 2006, 02:46 AM
Pacitalia
The best place on earth.
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Jan 25 2006, 11:09 AM
PMEmail Poster

Hope you don't mind waiting on me for a tad bit, as I work my way through the whole gathering land process.
Chicanada
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Feb 4 2006, 06:34 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Pacitalia @ Jan 25 2006, 02:46 AM)
Just making sure everyone knows you need to have a spot on the AO map to be able to have your destinations in the race. If not, I can wait until you get one - I don't think I have enough yet anyway.

Hey, I just joined. Want to wait for me?
Northern Sushi
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Feb 4 2006, 06:44 PM

Of course! I still need a few more destinations, anyway.
Pacitalia
The best place on earth.
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Mar 17 2006, 11:47 PM
PMEmail Poster

Bump, noting ceasing of Hiiraan.
Chacor
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 18 2006, 02:07 AM
PMEmail Poster

Sure, stroll all around Spruitland, we don't mind, the Minister of Tourism says.

We can think of some stuff the participants would enjoy.
Finding a remote location in the wide marihuana and Spruit fields surrounding Sativa, comes to mind, where the contestants have to complete an obstacle course after eating a kilogram of Spruits. Very challenging, since after eating a kilo of Spruits, walking in a straight line will be quite an achievement. Not to mention, just staying awake.
After that, perhaps, transporting a few hundred kilogram of crop to the capital, in a van that has "get your free drugs here!" painted on it.

Spruitland's map, for your geographic convenience
Spruitland
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 18 2006, 02:53 AM
PMEmail Poster

There are several places in ASMV that might be of interst.

1st Meldenburg in the Mountain Territories. The women here are massive - avg 6'6 350lbs and have long beards. Conventional wisdom says no one wants to wrestle these women biggrin.gif

2nd. Errion Vega. This is the capital of ASMV. A unique trial here would be to swim the Draggonnii Straits to the Island of De Marte.

3rd. Asuncion where some of the best whitewater in the world can be found.

Map of ASMV
Andossa Se Mitrin Vega
The Dragon's Herald
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 28 2006, 03:14 AM

Atheistic Right would like to be a destination... for the Amazing Race...

1. Sell 5 Computers Door-to-Door

2. get some human meat it will be cooked and then it has to be eaten (Good road block)

3. Any pitstop will be at the Natural Stadium.... must sleep on the field no beds... but swags and the like are fine

Also you may want to invest into body-guards

This post has been edited by Atheistic Right on Mar 28 2006, 03:15 AM
Atheistic Right [OLD]
Unregistered
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

[ Script Execution time: 0.0217 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->