Start new topic
Alpenfestung
Posted: Aug 4 2005, 06:11 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

QUOTE (Latao @ Aug 4 2005, 10:43 AM)
Latao will not accept the illegal occupation of our oil fields in the waters of the Confederacy thru Starblaydia.

OOC: Oil-what?! And they've been there precisely how long?

IC: Get bent, Latao. In the words of the great zombie W.G. Grace: Bring it on
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Aug 4 2005, 06:16 AM

OCC: Well I just thought I bring that in to add some "spice" ;-)
There must be a reason why u dont wanna get the -explicitive removed- off of my cost, a normal man wouldn't risk peace for nothing :-)
I really consider sieging my country as an act of threat.
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 4 2005, 06:27 AM

OOC: I bombed the crap out of your nation because your government was being crazy and had just bought nukes off another nation my government doesnt like. Now, as you still have some nukes and your government statements are as crazy as ever, the Starblaydi Navy is sitting exactly where it was before.

And if your coastguard like being surrounded by large warships and being overflown by fighter-bombers with dangerous-looking weapons strapped to their wings, be my guest.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Aug 4 2005, 01:12 PM

Starblaydia still hasen't clearly told us what it wants from us. So, we don't see the problem. Or is your crazy nazi-dictator Tiberius Starblayde unable to write ?
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 4 2005, 02:05 PM

That's the entire point. We don't have to tell you why our Navy is sitting in International Waters somewhere off the eastern coast of Latao.

We can do pretty much what we like in those waters, and at the moment what we are doing is sitting there until we feel like moving. Mind your own business.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Aug 4 2005, 04:28 PM
PMEmail Poster

The Nedalian government fully backs the presence of the Starblaydi Navy off of Latao's coast and hope it remains there until all weapons of mass destruction have been effectively removed from Latin territory. We believe that if Latao was concerned about the security of its neighbors, they would take measures themselves to find and disable these weapons. By measures I mean aggressive measures, not "Oh we'll get around to it when the time is right" measures. In fact, and we seriously doubt it, but if the Starblaydi Navy is in need or in fact just simply wants any type of backing from the Nedalian navy, we would dispatch a few ships to sail under the command of those in charge of the Starblaydi Navy in the waters between us and Latao.

The presence of the Starblaydi Navy has been the only reason our southern coast has felt secure and not the reassurances of the Latin government, unfortunately.
Nedalia
Emperor in Training
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Aug 4 2005, 04:42 PM

The Starblaydi naval presence in international waters off of Latao has Lamoni's support as well. We too would send naval units to back up the Starblaydi's if they want our help or backing. We see a backsliding in Latao to the days of Omsec, and that does not sit well with the Free Republic at this time.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 5 2005, 10:10 AM

Gentlemen, no nation, incl. Latao's neighbours have to fear any unfriendly acts from the Confederacy of Latao.

Facing, that Latao is once again surrounded by powers, that do not wish our people to live their life in freedom and self-determination, I can only appeal to the stronger parties, that could smash our nation and its people at a finger tip, that the actions you are taking against our country do not show any sign of peace or trust.

Lacking support of the international community, it seems again to be our destiny to take care of our freedom.

There is no way, that I can let my country and my people run into the open knife of Starblaydia and its shadow-powers.

Once again, we state that Latao has fully complied with all conditions given by Starblaydia, but now they seem to show their real face.
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 5 2005, 11:06 AM
PMEmail Poster

Once again, Latao sidesteps the fact that nuclear warheads exist in the country and attempt to lay the blame away from themselves. How about taking responsibility for yourselves, and insuring to all concerned parties that you do take the matter seriously, move to destroy the warheads.
Nedalia
Emperor in Training
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Aug 5 2005, 12:30 PM

Our country is surrounded by unfriendly forces waiting to smash our nation.
How shall I account for these actions at my people ?
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 5 2005, 02:28 PM
PMEmail Poster

Your country was not a victim of an unjust invasion; your country had plans on dominating the entire southern AO region. As of right now, your country has not been under any renewed attacks from either the Lamonian, Abbatorian, or Starblaydi armies. As far as Nedalian intelligence knows, there has been no reported oppression on the Latin people.
Nedalia
Emperor in Training
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Aug 5 2005, 02:42 PM

If the Confederacy of Latao is terrified merely by the presence of the Starblaydi Navy remotely-close to their territoral waters then their reputation must surely be deserved. Also we must assure Latao that if we wished their nation to be smashed (again), then it would already be so.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Aug 6 2005, 05:06 AM

We wish talks with General Ricardo Gomez via Lamoni...
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 6 2005, 05:38 AM

Lord Ricardo Gomez is not a member of the Starblaydi Armed Forces, nor has he ever been. In his role as official spokesman for the Lord-Protector, however, he will agree to attend talks with the Latin government in Lamoni.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Aug 6 2005, 07:52 PM

In this unexpected turn of events (OOC: why he's having the talks in my nation, i'll never know), the Free Republic has agreed to provide a secure site for the Latin-Starblaydi talks in the eastern part of the country.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0164 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->