Start new topic
Prime Ministerial Tour of Atlantian Oceania (All)
Posted: Jun 1 2006, 06:23 PM
PMEmail Poster

"Wow..." said Stephen

"You distrust Viannor so much that you feel that even though you are currently a member of the SAAS that it won't protect you against her?"

... Stephen waited for confirmation and then continued

"A nation can only join the SDL after a meeting of the council, I can arrange for one, I presume you want this to be a secret? oh and what about your minister for Regional and Foreign Affairs. Do you trust him enough if he where to represent Krytenia at this meeting?"

Ministry of War, Milchama

We are glad to hear back from you, being a neighbour we believe good diplomatic ties between neighbouring countries are crucial to all nations. Attached are list of appropriate dates that the Prime Minister will be able to travel to your country. He looks forward to his visit

Richard Menszae, Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade

Status of the Bazalonian Prime Minister's AO Tour:
Currently In: Krytenia
Status of Negotiations:Under Way
Other Nations to Visit (in order of visiting):
- Oliverry
- Lamoni
- Chacor
- Milchama

This post has been edited by Bazalonia on Jun 1 2006, 06:29 PM
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 2 2006, 08:17 AM
PMEmail Poster

Ministère des Affaires Étrangères de Oliverry

Francois Paquin, Président de Oliverry
Pascal Doré, Premier Ministre
Jean Archambault, Ministre des Affaires Étrangères
Johanne Dubuc, Sous-ministre déléguée aux relations avec Atlantian Oceania

Dear Mr. Menszae,

We thank you for you acceptation of our offer. But now that a new president has been nominated, we will leave our job before your arrival in here. So, here will be the ones that will host you:

Jioulit Twaxlit, Président
John Laval, Premier Ministre
Jonathan Dubé, Ministre des Affaires Étrangères
Jonas Delord, Sous-Ministre délégué aux relations avec Atlantian Oceania

We'd also take the time to thank you for your offer of having an interpreter, but the officials in Oliverry know enough English to understand and to speak it correctly, especially the new president, which is Limbrogidlian.

[Insert signatures in here]
Septentrionia
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 2 2006, 04:46 PM
PMEmail Poster

"I was expecting as much. I think that Viannor could be the catalyst for the downfall of this region, and Krytenia should be in a place to try and halt this. Mr Firman should do adequately at this meeting; just inform us of the time and place when it comes and I shall get him on the next plane out."
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 2 2006, 05:40 PM
PMEmail Poster

Stephen nodded "I will organise a meeting as soon as I get backand you will get the details." there was a slight pause before the prime minister had a suggestion of his own.

"I don't really want to rush our diplomatic relationship but I think we could at least start looking into a mutually beneficial trade agreement. What's your take on it?"

To:Ministère des Affaires Étrangères de Oliverry
Subject: New President

Thank you for the update, we will still bring our interpretter but she will not be used during a formal meeting. She will be there just in case there will be a situation where usage of french may be required. The prime minister is glad that he could be the first foreign visit for your new administration and hopes to see you soon.

Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 3 2006, 04:35 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

CODE
TO: BAZALONIAN FOREIGN OFFICE
CC: FALCON@THEKING.GOV.FA
SUBJECT: WALKABOUT

We would be honoured to pay host to such a distinguished guest. Terminal four of KFI airport will be made available to you for any such time as you would wish to visit.

Regards,
Ben Valens, Foreign Office, Chief Minister
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 3 2006, 06:19 PM
PMEmail Poster

TO:BEN.VALENS@FOREIGNOFFICE.GOV.FA
SUBJECT: RE: WALKABOUT

The Prime Minister wishes to relay his thankfulness at the offer that you have provided him. He especially wishes to build relationships with current SDL members such as yourself. Attached are a list of dates that the prime minister is able to come, please select one which is most prefered and preperations will be underway for that date.

Yours Sincerly, Richard Menszae
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade

- Oliverry
- Lamoni
- Chacor
- Milchama
- Falcania

This post has been edited by Bazalonia on Jun 3 2006, 06:19 PM
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 3 2006, 09:12 PM
PMEmail Poster

"A trade agreement?" Dominique smiled at the proposition. "We've always been advocates of free trade. I don't see why we can't have a completely transparent and tariff-free agreement of trade between our nations. It would certainly be something of mutual benifit, wouldn't you say?"
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 3 2006, 11:49 PM
PMEmail Poster

"I really think that this could help both our economies, and I will certainly put my effort behind such an arrangement. Of course, relevant quarantine and other issues will still have to be settled. But that will be for DFAT and I presume MORFA to nut out the details between them. The minor parties in the Bazalonian government can be a real pain on the occasion for the government but generally I find it very beneficial for someone to give an alternative view, raises things that may not have been nought to my attention otherwise. I can't be certain it will pass but as long as it will be good for both nations then I can't see the minor parties being a real problem this time."
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 4 2006, 09:33 AM
PMEmail Poster

Dear Mr. Menszae,

We do apologize for the tardiness of our invitation. We would cordially like to invite you to Kafra in order to meet Mr. Andrew Bren, our fine President, in a specially organized meeting that could span any number of topics you wish to talk about.

We do apologize again, and hope we will be seeing you soon in Nedalia.
Nedalia
Emperor in Training
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Jun 4 2006, 04:02 PM
PMEmail Poster

The Prime Minister would very much like to come and visit Nedalia, especially would like to visit the headquarters of the SDL. A list of potential dates have been attatched in which the Prime Minister is able to visit please select one and let us know.

- Oliverry
- Lamoni
- Chacor
- Milchama
- Falcania
- Nedalia
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 5 2006, 07:05 PM
PMEmail Poster

With business finished with, Domasca spent the rest of Hawdon's visit doing pretty much anything other than talk shop. She showed him the magnificent architecture of the Avidia Guildhall; gave him a VIP tour of the Isserson Stadium; and the University of Ousevale proffered an honorary politics degree on him (a special amber, white, and black mortarboard was presented to him to mark the occasion.

All in all, the two leaders had made a lot of headway towards a strong relationship between their neighbours. Just how strong is a matter for the rumour mill; night staff at the Presidential Palace could have sworn blind they heard a lot of creaking bedsprings from Dominique's state bedroom that night...
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 5 2006, 07:46 PM
PMEmail Poster

The Krytenian visit had been very successful on a diplomatic front and on a more personal front as well....

Now it was onto Oliverry...

The Bazalonian entouraged arrived to their plane and after th necessary security checks the Bravo Alpha Zulu 001 took to the skies and headed to the east over the continent and over the sea and into Oliverian airspace

"This is Brazo-Alpha-Zulu 001. Requesting clearance to land."
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 5 2006, 08:50 PM
PMEmail Poster

"This is Aéroport International de Marshalliston Tower Control. Bravo Alpha Zulu 101, landing authorization accorded on runway 1-8. A delegation of Oliverrians are waiting for you in VIP section 2. Just park your airplane in it: this section has been reserved for you for the totality of the journey in Oliverry. Good day"

VIP Section 2 is a kind of Hangar, but with a special exit for VIP people. It also has its own bar and restauration service. Outside, a limousine was awaiting for Mr. Hawdon. Four people were in it: Jioulit Twaxlit, John Laval, Jonathan Dubé and Jonas Delord...
Septentrionia
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 5 2006, 09:41 PM
PMEmail Poster

The plane landed in section 2 and the usual thinks such as security checks where made.

Prime Minister Hawdon arrived with the Minister of Forgeign Affairs and Trade, Richard Menszae. The two man exited the hangar and entered the Limo waiting for them..

"Good day Gentlemen." Said the prime minister. "This is my minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade. Richard Menszae." he said indicating the Richard. Our interrepter will find us once official duties cease.

Currently In: Oliverry
Status of Negotiations:Just Starting
- Lamoni
- Chacor
- Milchama
- Falcania
- Nedalia

This post has been edited by Bazalonia on Jun 5 2006, 09:44 PM
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 6 2006, 09:47 AM
PMEmail Poster

Hi Mr. Hawdon and Menszae. I'm happy that we can now meet in other ways than letters and such. Please let me present mself: Jioulit Txawlit, the new president of Oliverry. Here is *points at his left* John Laval. That is Jonathan Dubé and the one at the complete right is Jonas Delord. Now, if you want, we're gonna do a trip into Marshalliston so that you see how is the city...
Septentrionia
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (9) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

[ Script Execution time: 0.0160 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->