Start new topic
New Forum...
Posted: Mar 15 2004, 01:12 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Based on the current trend of voting, I decided to try spliting the forum into two parts for now...

This Forum, for general discussion and things, which is viewable to the public, member or not, but only postable by members.

The Legistlature forum, for polls and votes only, which is not viewable to the public, is just for polls...

Tachbe, if you think we should have a seperate forum for the postcard thing let me know we can probably work that as well
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 15 2004, 03:09 PM
PMEmail Poster

at the moment the current will sufice. In the future we will need a off topic area, a community area and a role play area. off topic would just be non nation states of course, community would be most of the existing things here and I think the news would fall under role play
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 15 2004, 04:53 PM
PMEmail Poster

I think it's slighty too empty to be thinking about this yet. Although i say Off-topic and Roleplay areas are a must have!

I think the postcard topic is fine here, but my opinion does not matter. smile.gif

Windywater
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Mar 15 2004, 07:08 PM

Amazing how this forum has just groooown.... yesterday it barely had 30 posts, now it has over 200+. Nice community forming, guys!
Nedlia
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 15 2004, 07:13 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Nedlia @ Mar 16 2004, 12:08 AM)
Amazing how this forum has just groooown.... yesterday it barely had 30 posts, now it has over 200+. Nice community forming, guys!

Yeah, but i thought a good portion of this forum's posts were spam (and a bit of egg) tongue.gif
Windywater
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Mar 15 2004, 07:16 PM

We're chugging along, now if we could get more than 6 of us to post smile.gif
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 15 2004, 07:42 PM