Start new topic
Altlantic Oceanian Regional Transportation
Posted: Mar 19 2004, 02:39 PM
PMEmail Poster

Mitsune Konno Transport survey has revealed just how hard it is to travel nation to nation
sure travelling by air in our region is superb but what about short distances
The MK transport survey results has shown that a typical route from NW tilan to SE Tilan takes 5 1/2 hours but if Tilan had improved journey routes then the time it takes to get to A-B would be slashed by an hour and 3/4
this isnt just Tilan or 1 or 2 other nations this is the whole region and while some countries have great national transportation links into neighbouring countries are very poor
this also includes sea,rail and river crossing routes as well as underground
routes need great improving
that is why i am proposing THe AO Transport project this will greatly improve transportation routes
i will inform more on the situation as new questions arise
Mitsune Konno
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 19 2004, 02:42 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Why do you think Vilita want's to aquire the Northern Isle in the Crystilakere Channel from MK? We look to build an environmentally supportive transportation system from the Western to the Eastern Sector of the Region and use that island as a hub
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 19 2004, 03:04 PM
PMEmail Poster

If we list all large bridging projects like creating a bridge across a streach or water or an underground tunnel then link it in to a regional transport network of motorways and railways we can mark on the map.
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 19 2004, 03:06 PM
PMEmail Poster

In addtion can people list their capital city and any other major cities of areas that need to be connected
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 19 2004, 03:09 PM
PMEmail Poster

i agree with this idea and it has my full approval
Villita i will get back to you as soon as i can though at the moment a very rough idea would be either a mixture of tunnels underwater railways as of yet im still thinking of all possible ideas (and considering the Environment is greatly involved i will need to be careful with every descesion that is made)
Mitsune Konno
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 19 2004, 03:19 PM
PMEmail Poster

on another note depending on the nations terrain will determine what methods of transport etc. are used
Mitsune Konno
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 19 2004, 03:25 PM
PMEmail Poster

It some come in phases I think. And best to avoid un-populated regions, if nessesery I suggest minimal colonial expansion of some countries to gain a link. It is possible to fully link every nation like thi sapart from Isodorria and Nelson isle so I suggest any link to them be in the final phases. In the SW the unlcaimed area of Aland will be reclaimed by Tachbe and I suggest the lower SW island be fully colonised. As a result the full area of the SW will be occupied ensuring clean links between nations. I will try to make it simple for this project to be compleated through a few border extensions. And do remeber the enourmouse cost of all of thi saswell as the enviroment.

Tachbes Internal Links will be pan-Atlanti crossing network and bridges across the straights either side of Tachbe.

(Variable terrain is one variable o focurse but one thing we need is a single rail running, eventaly, full circle)

This post has been edited by Tachbe on Mar 19 2004, 03:29 PM
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 19 2004, 03:33 PM
PMEmail Poster

the SW 's solution would be best if were underwater tunnels and increased funding for ferry services , due to the many islands tunnels are the best considering the immense beauty of the area and bridges should be used where the distances between the two pionts are reasonable (although there may be exceptions)
Mitsune Konno
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 19 2004, 03:35 PM

Would the implications of underwater tunnels be grave to the ocean life in the immediate region?
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 19 2004, 03:45 PM
PMEmail Poster

It depends if its submerged or dug under the rock.

The primary concern would be getting a line from the landmass to MK mainland, I suggets yo ulook at the map which i have updated, I have improved it slightly to get links, it may take some time to update here properly but once it does tell me if there is anything you object to.

This post has been edited by Tachbe on Mar 19 2004, 03:47 PM
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 19 2004, 03:47 PM
PMEmail Poster

It doesnt matter how you look at it whenever you are going to build you are always sacrificing bits of the environment that is why we are going to keep Environmental damage to the upmost minimal
And yes it will probably damage the marine life but however building such structures will be built avoiding such sensetive areas as coral reefs
although marine areas around windywater have become so damaged due to pollution that there is no way marine life canrecover
however the AO transport project is not to build wasteful roads that go off into nowhere it is to provide the quickest way to a-b as conviently as possible whether it be for the commuters or the environmentalists
Mitsune Konno
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 19 2004, 03:51 PM
PMEmail Poster

also to note areas noyiced for their beauty and/or national parks will have at the upmost maximum of 3 roads improvements (not to the point of running over evey bit of natiuonal park mind you...)or be avoide compltely as the Ntnl parks transport is satisfactory.
Mitsune Konno
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 19 2004, 04:15 PM
PMEmail Poster

well i have no problems with that
the best place to build a tunnel would be to build it at the most north easterly point (the bit sticking out into the mitsune sea with an island on its southern coast) and in between the MK mainland and the land that windywater has colonized 1/3 of there is an island we can build rail road s through it and the island is quite close to the actual AO land mass so we can build a bridge.
Other areas of the region also need to be taken into account
Mitsune Konno
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 19 2004, 04:18 PM

Vilita reminds said nations that roadways CAN be built without sacrificing environmental BEAUTY, and we are working daily on technology to further these ideas, it is the habitatual stability that is at the formost of the issues at hand
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 19 2004, 04:22 PM
PMEmail Poster

* i meant rail ways AND roads
Mitsune Konno
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last »