Unud Nasanu Zarblidus

Flag

Coat of Arms

Motto: Unianus
(English: Union)

Capital: Union Heart
Largest City: Metam City

Official language: Zarblese
Recognised regional languages: Centurionton Latin, Oriental, Zenithian, Pyramidland Kopt

Denomym: Zarblese

Government: Federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy
- Monarch: Maurice I
- Minister of the People: Fernando Kuekadekroxe Gabera

Legislature: Parliament
- Upper House: Leader's Assembly
- Lower House: House of the People

Formation:
- Unification (old regime): 1811
- Independence (new regime): 2009

Currency: Scepter (ZBS)

The United People of Zarbli is a country in Atlantean Ocean located in the Zarblese Peninsula, northeast of Cyanea. It is formed by the union of the 12 countries that used to exist in the area until 1811, when they were united by the Cannibalish general Aufredo Antoninus Cikone, later crowned Emperor Alfred I.

A pacifist nation with no army, Zarbli felt under occupation of the Goinderians, a nomadic people from the plains of Cyanea from 2003 until 2009, when the 12 nations won its independence over the Goinderians with the leadership of the Battlefieldian general Ermeto Tapanakara Treta. After a referendum in 2010, the general was crowned king as Emmett I. Since his coronation, Zarbli has been experiencing a stable and democratic period, with large economic and social growth.

Zarbli
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Dec 30 2011, 02:40 PM
PMEmail Poster

The line of succession to the Zarblese Throne

The line of succession consists of the direct descendants of King Emmett I the Liberator, through equal primogenitude. The current line is:

(Through King Emmett I - Queen Livia I)

HM King Maurice I, King of Zarbli, 52 years old
His wifie, HRH Queen-Consort Xumbrega Vilenia Malageta

Full title: King of Zarbli and of its Constituent Nations, by the Grace of the Zarblese People and Its Constitution; Head of the House Treta-Auves; Augustus of Centurionton; Pharaoh of Pyramidland; Emperor of Balance Country; King of Goi, Battlefield, Pauzis and Crossland; Head of State for Life of Billiard, Classic and Moonland; Supreme Chief of Cannibaland and Polar Zenith.

-1. HRH Crown-Princess Marialise Malageta Treta-Auves, Princess of Union Heart, 27 years old (King's 1st child) (anglicysed name: Princess Mary Alice)
Her husband, HH Duke Hojerio Tropego Maioneze, Duke of Pauzis

--2. HRH Prince Ermeto Treta-Auves Maioneze of Union Heart, 01 year old (Crown Princess' 1st child) (anglicysed name: Prince Emmett)

-3. HRH Princess Karolina Malageta Treta-Auves, Princess of Union Heart, 24 Years old (King's 2nd child) (anglicysed name: Princess Caroline)

4. HRH Princess Julia Treta Auves, Duchess of Battlefield, 45 years old (King's sister, 2nd child of the late Queen Livia I)
Her husband, Duke Marselo Kasanikeis Klubinio, Duke of Battlefield

-5. HH Lord Pedro Auves Klubinio of Battlefield, 15 years old (Princess Julia's 1st child) (anglicysed name: Lord Peter)

(Through King Emmett I)

6. HRH Princess Pinga, Duchess of Cannibaland, 75 years old (King's aunt, 2nd child of the late King Emmett I)

-7. HH Duke Djordj Treta Xut, Duke of Orient, 46 years old (Princess Pinga's 1st child) (anglicysed name: Duke George)
His wife, HH Duchess Zuleika Makaron Goiaba, Duchess of Orient

--8. HH Duke Ermeto Goiaba Xut, Duke of Goi 28 years old (Lord Djordj's 1st child) (anglicysed name: Duke Emmett)
His wife, HH Duchess Gumersinda Jogo Aumondega, Duchess of Goi

---9. HH Lady Livia Aumondega Xut of Goi, 01 year old (Lord Ermeto's 1st child)

--10. HH Lord Enrike Treta Xut of Orient, 25 years old (Duke Djordj's 2nd child) (anglicysed name: Lord Henry)

--11. HH Lord Edson Treta Xut of Orient, 19 years old (Duke Djordj's 3rd child)

(Through King Emmett I - Prince Soko)

12. HRH Princess Karolina Bokuda Treta, Duchess of Polar Zenith, 45 years old (King's cousin, 1st daughter of the late Queen Livia I's late youger brother, Prince Soko) (anglicysed name: Princess Caroline)
Her husband, Duke Karlos Doson Uisli, Duke of Polar Zenith

-13. HH Lady Ermione Treta Uisli of Polar Zenith, 22 years old (Princess Karolina's 1st child) (anglicysed name: Ledy Hermione)

-14. HH Lady Kaxasa Treta Uisli of Polar Zenith, 17 years old (Princess Karolina's 2nd child) (anglicysed name: Lady Kashassa)

15. HRH Princess Elizabes Bokuda Treta, Duchess of Centurionton, 42 years old (King's cousin, 2nd daughter of the late Queen Livia I's late youger brother, Prince Soko) (anglicysed name: Princess Elizabeth)
Her Husband, Duke Jiraia Nindja Lus, Duke of Centurionton

-16. HH Lady Livia Treta Lus of Centurionton, 19 years old (Princess Elizabes' 1st child)

-17. HH Lord Mauricio Treta Lus of Centurionton, 16 years old (Princess Elizabes' 2nd child) (anglicysed name: Lord Maurice)

-18. HH Lady Pinga Treta Lus of Centurionton, 12 years old (Princess Elizabes' 3rd child)

This post has been edited by Zarbli on Dec 30 2011, 02:42 PM
Zarbli
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0209 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->