Start new topic
Preliminary Vote
Posted: Jul 29 2004, 05:02 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Marturia @ Jul 29 2004, 01:54 AM)
When holding elections, it is a good idea to hold preliminary votes to help undecided voters or voters who have not been following the election to see who is the popular candidate thus far. (Also for the rabid political minds to find out how their side is doing.)

Luckily, this may inspire the undecided and uninformed to research the candidates and make a decision once the facts have been presented. However, the negative effect these can have as it can make lazier people or less politically active people just sway in the way of the popular candidate merely be cause s/he is popular. Either way, preliminary voting is a generally good idea.

The Atheists Realitys Campaign for Delegacy

an experienced candidate. ready and willing to answer all questions about his stance on all current issues!. cant get any more simple than that!
The Atheists Reality
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Jul 29 2004, 05:08 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (The Atheists Reality @ Jul 29 2004, 05:02 AM)
QUOTE (Marturia @ Jul 29 2004, 01:54 AM)
When holding elections, it is a good idea to hold preliminary votes to help undecided voters or voters who have not been following the election to see who is the popular candidate thus far. (Also for the rabid political minds to find out how their side is doing.)

Luckily, this may inspire the undecided and uninformed to research the candidates and make a decision once the facts have been presented. However, the negative effect these can have as it can make lazier people or less politically active people just sway in the way of the popular candidate merely be cause s/he is popular. Either way, preliminary voting is a generally good idea.

The Atheists Realitys Campaign for Delegacy

an experienced candidate. ready and willing to answer all questions about his stance on all current issues!. cant get any more simple than that!

and am currently a delegate in another region, but i thought this was a better offer smile.gif
The Atheists Reality
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Jul 29 2004, 05:09 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

I have not voted/marked a null vote in this poll as its pretty obvious that I would vote for Starblaydia and wouldn't want to skew your results. If self-voting is not allowed in this election then I would vote for Krytenia.

For any questions, queries or general chat about our Campaign use this handy Starblaydia's Campaign For Delegacy Link

Remember, Vote Starblaydia for United Nations Delegacy - The Best Choice

user posted image
This broadcast provided by the Vote Starblaydia for UN Delegacy Campaign

This post has been edited by Starblaydia on Jul 29 2004, 05:09 AM
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Jul 29 2004, 05:15 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Starblaydia @ Jul 29 2004, 05:09 AM)
I have not voted/marked a null vote in this poll as its pretty obvious that I would vote for Starblaydia and wouldn't want to skew your results. If self-voting is not allowed in this election then I would vote for Krytenia.

For any questions, queries or general chat about our Campaign use this handy Starblaydia's Campaign For Delegacy Link

Remember, Vote Starblaydia for United Nations Delegacy - The Best Choice

user posted image
This broadcast provided by the Vote Starblaydia for UN Delegacy Campaign

you seem like a good candidate anyway laugh.gif
The Atheists Reality
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Jul 29 2004, 06:03 AM
PMEmail Poster

Well, considering that we ourselves will indeed be voting, then you could have marked yourself. Athiests Reality, are you running for delegacy as well?
Marturia
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Jul 29 2004, 06:10 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Marturia @ Jul 29 2004, 06:03 AM)
Well, considering that we ourselves will indeed be voting, then you could have marked yourself. Athiests Reality, are you running for delegacy as well?

scroll up
The Atheists Reality
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Jul 29 2004, 06:33 AM
PMEmail Poster

I know, AR, I saw that. I asked because I thought maybe you did it on accident, or it was a joke, or something. I wanted to be sure, so I see that you are serious. Hopefully the votes won't be too divided after this.
Marturia
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Jul 30 2004, 05:38 AM
PMEmail Poster

At this present time, Starblaydia is leading with four votes in favor and Marturia is in second with two. These votes are not quite showing up because not everyone is using the poll like the should be. Those are the current standings whether or not the official Preliminary Vote poll reflects this.
Marturia
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Jul 30 2004, 01:07 PM

QUOTE (Marturia @ Jul 30 2004, 05:38 AM)
At this present time, Starblaydia is leading with four votes in favor and Marturia is in second with two.

Who has supported you other than yourself, Marturia?

And I believe Lamoni will be entering the race also, having newly joined the region for this purpose, Which makes:

Krytenia 1
Lamoni 1
Marturia 2
Starblaydia 4
The Atheists Reality 1
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Jul 30 2004, 02:42 PM
PMEmail Poster

Interesting.
Nova Roma
Fortified Caesar
Quote Post

Posted: Jul 30 2004, 05:43 PM
PMEmail Poster

Attention people, some are saying that I have abandoned the region but this is not so. I have, upon a comrade's request, gone to Warsaw Pact momentarily to endorse a nation there. I will be back as soon as the deal he is making is closed.

Starblaydia, I support myself and I believe Abbatoir said he intended to vote for me, but since he hasn't been online today (To my knowledge) I can't be sure. There is also someone else, but I don't want to reveal everyone's names because they may not want me to. Secret ballots being secret and all.
Marturia
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Aug 1 2004, 12:36 AM
PMEmail Poster

Attention everyone, when Lamoni added their slot for the poll, all of the other results were erased, it seems. I think we need to create a new one and delete this one but I don't know how to delete this poll.
Marturia
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Aug 1 2004, 12:41 AM
PMEmail Poster

This is the new fixed poll. Please select your current choice BUT don't click undecided until you have read the platforms, because you can't change your vote later on if you so choose.
Marturia
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Aug 2 2004, 03:31 PM

Vote for the Free Republic of Lamoni. A vote for Lamoni is a vote for prosperity.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 2 2004, 11:47 PM
PMEmail Poster

Lamoni, it seems suspicious that you suddenly got three votes.
Marturia
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic
Pages: (2) [1] 2 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0215 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->