Novvs Atlantis

So Only one unknown vote smile.gif
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 3 2004, 04:00 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

And I wonder who that one person could be?
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 8 2004, 04:04 PM

Lamoni is pleased to note that the delegate election is currently tied 3-3. While we realize that the election is not yet over, we believe that it will be a tight race, and that every vote will count. We encourage the nations of AO to read the platform of the Free Republic of Lamoni, and vote for the nation that they feel will make the best choice for UN Delegate.

Lamoni also feels that the the people of the region should have an ability to remove a delegate that they feel does not represent them. This no confidence vote could be called for by any member, but there must be a period of at least one month before another no confidence vote can be called if the delegate stays in office.

Remember to vote for the Free Republic of Lamoni. A vote for Lamoni is a vote for prosperity.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 8 2004, 08:03 PM
PMEmail Poster

I also think it's going to be a close race, and if anyone particularly agrees with either canidate, they should vote. Good luck to both of you.
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Aug 9 2004, 03:13 PM

The Free Republic of Lamoni wishes to take the time to thank the nation of Abattoir for their wish of good luck to both candidates.

As for the election, it is currently tied 6-6. Every vote will count, and the Free Republic encourages EVERY member of AO to go out and vote. Lamoni also encourages anyone with a question or comment for either candidate to express themselves in that candidate's campaign thread. One of the keys to a good working relationship between a good UN Delegate and his/her region is honest discussion.

Remember, a vote for Lamoni is a vote for prosperity!
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 9 2004, 07:54 PM
PMEmail Poster

After much consideration, the Honored Leader of the Ainorpispian people has formally come to a decision regarding the United Nations Delegate election. Through examining the campaign threads of both candidates, she has decided upon which one to endorse. Therefore, she wishes to make it public that the Sacred Land of Ainorpisp officially endorses the Free Republic of Lamoni for UN Delegate.
Ainorpisp
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 9 2004, 11:16 PM

The Free Republic of Lamoni thanks the Sacred Lands of Ainorpisp for their endorsement.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 10 2004, 04:09 PM

The UN standings have reconfirmed Lamoni's commitment to education, as Lamoni has the smartest citizens in the region. My esteemed opponent is in the 8th slot for this UN report.

Remember, a vote for Lamoni is a vote for national rights, prosperity, and education.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 10 2004, 04:16 PM

QUOTE (Lamoni @ Aug 10 2004, 04:09 PM)
The UN standings have reconfirmed Lamoni's commitment to education, as Lamoni has the smartest citizens in the region. My esteemed opponent is in the 8th slot for this UN report.

I would like to point out that the nation of Lamoni has agreed with many of the measures I have proposed during my campaigning, for instance a Delegate Re-call system received "That sounds like a good idea, Starblaydia."

The people of Lamoni may score higher in tests, but it seems Starblaydis are far more inventive.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Aug 10 2004, 04:29 PM

I would like to point out that the nation of Lamoni has agreed with many of the measures I have proposed during my campaigning, for instance a Delegate Re-call system received "That sounds like a good idea, Starblaydia."

It is entirely proper to give a good idea it's due. That makes no reflection on the Free Republic of Lamoni whatsoever. Lamoni would like to highlight the differences in our campaigns. Lamoni has much more relaxed rules on things like Euthanasia, abortion, and gay rights than does Starblaydia.

Remember, a vote for Lamoni is a vote for prosperity.

Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 10 2004, 04:33 PM
PMEmail Poster

Ummm...I win still? I OWN THE WORLD. Yes, top 5 in almost every report...fall on your knees and bow to your lord.

I am the UN REPORT owner, so the delegate of course, would still be unable to hold me.
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Aug 10 2004, 04:35 PM

Ummm...I win still? I OWN THE WORLD. Yes, top 5 in almost every report...fall on your knees and bow to your lord.

I am the UN REPORT owner, so the delegate of course, would still be unable to hold me.

Is that a question? tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Lamoni on Aug 10 2004, 04:35 PM
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 10 2004, 04:36 PM

Have you heard our stance on Euthanasia and Abortion?

If you have then please tell me where because I certainly haven't posted anything other than that I supported the U.N "Abortion Rights" Resolution.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Aug 10 2004, 04:37 PM

If you have then please tell me where because I certainly haven't posted anything other than that I supported the U.N "Abortion Rights" Resolution.

Then I think that it is time that you did.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 10 2004, 04:48 PM

In the early days of Starblaydia we made Euthanasia Illegal, as we believed that the overriding Doctor's oath of 'Do No Harm' could not allow a medical healthcare professional to kill any patient willingly.

Since that time it has been modified to allow a more Voluntary form of Euthanasia, which allows terminally-ill patients (who are still in sound mind) to indicate they would like treatment to be withdrawn once they have deteriorated to a certain stage.

As for abortion, this is legal. Women are allowed to terminate their pregnancies. As I am not a medical healthcare professional I do not know offhand the stage at which phoetus development denies the right ot abortion.

And as I have stated many times over in this campaign, I will vote as the Region sees fit, my opinion is just one of more than a dozen nations, of which the majority opinion will carrythe vote. Do you ask nations not running for Delegate how they will vote on UN Resolution matters? And why not, as their opinion will count exactly the same as yours or mine if we are elected as Delegate.

Voting Starblaydia in the current Delegate Election will give all nations a voice in the UN, and if that isn't a vote for Democracy I would quite like Lamoni to explain just what is.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic
Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0175 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->