Start new topic
SDL (Strategic Defense League)
Posted: Sep 28 2005, 10:53 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Patriarch Khara lead King Falcon, President Stone and Mr.Stack up the stairway and into the lavishly decorated interior of the plane. A very beautiful smiling flight attendant stood at the top of the stairs to the plane and welcomed the dignitaries on board. Inside the plane had two distinct areas. The part at the front was more traditional for a plane, possessing two sets of chairs on either side of a table, with four chairs to a set. There where about ten or so of these arrangements.

Behind those where the more relaxed quarters of the plane, possesing couches and recliners and a built in television set. There was also a fully functional bar and a full-blown caterer on board as well. At the very back where some sleeping areas that included the Patriarch's personal quarters. This was for those really long flights when sleep was needed.

Patriarch Khara walked towards the first set of chairs on his left and toke a seat next to the window, smiling. "I always enjoyed the view from places up high. Now then, it may be best to take a seat gentlemen. I suspect we should be taking off very soon." As the others toke their seats, Patriarch Khara turned to ask one of the flight attendants if they could bring them something to drink. The beautiful blonde, the one who had welcomed them onto the plane, smiled and nodded. "What would you gentlemen like?" she asked politely.

After taking down their orders and handing them their drinks, she double checked the door to make sure it was shut properly, then got seated with the rest of the crew as the plane taxied out to the runway and toke off. Within a half-hour they where well on their way to the first stop of the trip, Sarzonia. Patriarch Khara was already attempting to t get in touch with the Sarzonian government to make sure they where all cleared for picking up their delegate.
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Sep 29 2005, 01:35 AM
PMEmail Poster

Meanwhile, while the rest of the gentlemen were acting like they were supposed to act, Stack grabbed himself a drink and headed directly to the fine young lady waiting on them for a little chat.
Nedalia
Emperor in Training
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Sep 29 2005, 11:44 AM

Falcon slumped back in his armchair, and poured himself a fruit juice. "Needs a gun turret."
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 29 2005, 11:55 AM

Patriarch Khara smiled at King Falcon's comment. "Perhaps I should have them add that at a later date then." He then got up out of his chair, once they had recieved the all clear from the pilot and walked back to the bar area, ordering a mix of various juices and rum. Taking the drink and sitting down in the stool, he turned to President Stone while taking a sip from his beverage. "So, President Stone, have you ever been to Sarzonia before?" The Patriarch appeared to be wanting to make some small-talk to kill time on the first leg of their flight.
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Sep 29 2005, 12:08 PM
PMEmail Poster

Meanwhile, in the toilet, Stack was busy earning mileage on his "Mile High Club" card....
Nedalia
Emperor in Training
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Sep 29 2005, 02:54 PM

"No, Patriarch, I haven't been to Sarzonia before. I'm quite looking forward to it. Someday, we're all going to have to play tourist in each other countries. I'm sure that we would find quite a lot to see and do with such an arrangement." Stone walked over to the bar, and made a mixed cocktail.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Sep 29 2005, 03:54 PM

Falcon rapped on the toilet door. "Hurry up, you randy bastard. I need a slash."
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 29 2005, 04:01 PM

Patriarch Khara couldn't help but chuckle at Falcon's comment as he sat at the bar conversing with President Stone.
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Sep 29 2005, 04:31 PM

In desperation, Falcon grabbed an ice bucket and sprinted into a cupboard.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 30 2005, 09:27 AM
PMEmail Poster

Levine stepped out of his automobile at the waiting area whilst he was waiting for his ride. His rolling suitcase stood next to him as he held the handle and waited for the flight to land. He nervously looked at his mobile phone, waiting for External Affairs to call him to notify him that the flight was on its way.

Finally, he heard a heavily-accented voice.

"Meester Leveeene," the voice said. He whirled around and noticed someone from a country he couldn't place right off the bat.

"Yes?"

"Your traansporrrt ees heeere," the man, dressed in a clean but oversized and extremely gaudy uniform. He raised an eyebrow and pulled the suitcase alongside him as he noticed some faces he'd seen from media kits issued to him of the various SDL leaders. The guard lifted his left hand and motioned toward the steps leading to the plane and Levine slowly trudged up the steps.

"Damn these steps are steep," he muttered to himself as he finally reached the top. He looked down at his extra paunch with a rueful smile. That beer gut doesn't help matters. I've been watching too much gridball lately. After taking a few seconds to collect his breath, he lowered the handle and grabbed his suitcase, lifting it up and carrying it into the plane with him, noticing King Falcon, Patriarch Khara, and President Stone.

They were the leaders of their respective countries, while Sarzonia sends a low level wonk, Levine thought. He dismissed the thought. Senior Vice President and External Affairs Officer Mark Lorber was busy with matters related to the Woodstock Pact. Lieutenant President Nicole Lewis was busy either trying to put out fires or cause them on the international scene, while President Mike Sarzo himself was busy dealing with a deteriorating global scene. Grant Haffner, Mark Lorber's deputy, was busy with something or the other, so he was going to have to rub elbows with national leaders himself.
Sarzonia
It's all about the Navy.
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 30 2005, 10:10 AM

Patriarch Khara looked up from his drink and conversation with President Stone to notice a new individual awaiting at the entrance of the plane. Smiling, he stood of from the stool at the bar and walked forward to greet the man. "You must be Mr.Levine, I take it? Welcome aboard." he said in a very congenial tone. "Please feel free to make yourself at home and take advantage of our bar and catering service." he said motioning with his right hand towards he and President Stone had been sitting. "We've got some time while the pilot gets us situated to take off, so feel free to relax."

He then turned his attention back towards the back of the plane and to where King Falcon was. "Is Mr.Stack still...taking care of business?" A slight grin formed across Khara's face as he said this.
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Sep 30 2005, 10:16 AM

President Brooks, accompanied by a few of his aides, sat and quietly watched the countryside go by as he was driven to an airbase in Banastra to meet up with the jet from Khazaron. Aubrey, a bespectacled and slightly fat man, nervously broke the silence, "Sir? Are you, um, absolutely sure that this SDL business is the right way to go?"

Brooks looked at him quizzically. "Why on earth wouldn't it be?"

"It's just that, well, um, I've heard that some people fear that we might be getting too, well, dependant on other nations. They're just a lunatic fringe though."

Brooks stared at him briefly, then let out a staccato burst of laughter. "Dependant? DEPENDANT? By Allah, what are those people going on about? I haven't heard such nonsense in ages! We've never enjoyed such peace and prosperity, and entering into this appliance will only strengthen that."

"Hey, don't get me wrong sir, I don't agree with that neither. Its just that with us entering AO, taking up the UN delegateship, and now joining AORDO and the SDL, there are those who think we're in danger of letting other nations dictate our course."

"Well you can tell those people that the only people who govern Bettia are Bettians, and no-one else. Everything we do is solely for the benefit of the Bettian people and our neighbours. Now... how long before we arrive at BAF Chinterford?"

"Not long now sir. Of course, the plane is still a few hours away.. they're stopping off at Sarzonia first."
Bettia
We don't do defence
Quote Post

AOLYahooTop

Posted: Sep 30 2005, 11:08 AM

Falcon stepped out with the ice bucket, went into the airlock, and emptied it.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 30 2005, 12:56 PM

OOC: There's an airlock on the plane????

IC: Stone decided to chat with the Sarzonian. "Hello Mr. Levine. I'm sure that you know who I am, but i'll introduce myself anyway. My name is Matthew Stone, and I am the President of Lamoni. How is President Sarzo doing, by the way?"

Stone then heard some noises that suggested that Mr. Stack was nearly finished, and tried not to make a grin that would confuse the Sarzonian.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Sep 30 2005, 02:14 PM

As President Stone was getting acquainted with the Sarzonia delegate, the door to the plane was shut and a few minutes later they began taxing out to the runway. The seatbelt lights came on and Patriarch Khara toke a seat at one of the chairs up at the front of the plane. Turning back to President Stone and Mr.Levine, Patriarch Khara smiled and waved for them to join him. "Come over here gentlemen, let's all get better acquainted with one another and not give the pilot a heart attack while doing it. I'm sure the last thing he needs is a foreign dignitary getting injured on his plane." Khara chuckled and then toke another sip from his drink that he was still nursing.
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (12) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

[ Script Execution time: 0.0202 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->