Start new topic
SDL (Strategic Defense League)
Posted: Sep 26 2005, 09:08 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

"If you gentlemen wish it, I could have my personel plane take us all to Nedalia. We could even stop by on the way to pick up any delegates from Bettia and Sarzonia, since I imagine they would like to get in on signing this charter and making sure everything meets with their approval." Patriarch Khara said.
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Sep 26 2005, 12:56 PM

"I'm game for that, Patriarch. My only concern is that King Falcon's enemies might make an attempt to sabotage the plane or something, but i'm sure that you can take appropriate security measures. I've never been to Sarzonia before either, so I find myself quite looking forward to the trip." Stone said the last part with a slight smile.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Sep 26 2005, 02:20 PM

Patriarch Khara nodded at President Stone and smiled. "I assure you, security around the plane is always very tight. I have the best of my men guarding it and myself. Those who try something will be putting THEIR lives in peril, not ours. I'll make the arrangements right away, as well as send the messages to Bettia and Sarzonia that we will be offering to pick them up on our way." Patriarch Khara then made the necessary arrangements with his aide Johnathan, telling him to prep the plane immediately, as well as notify Bettia and Sarzonia.
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Sep 26 2005, 03:09 PM

Falcon smiled. "Tightest security measures? I was nearly killed 7 times in your country, and saved your life once. Let me head up the security check on the plane. Or better still, use my plane."
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 26 2005, 03:26 PM
PMEmail Poster

Roger Levine, a man who was at one time a fairly anonymous member of the Sarzonian diplomatic corps, was just stepping out of the garden after planting some flowers at his mother's garden. Even though his mother would not be there to see them as the "Black Queen" of Mauiwowee, Roger felt compelled to plant the flowers. He wanted his childhood home to be a welcoming place in the unlikely event she came home to Sarzonia.

He went to the kitchen to get a glass of Imperium Cola, still the top import in a country known for its love of carbonated beverages. Before he settled down into the plush leather kitchen chair, the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Roger?"

"Yes, this is Roger."

"Hello, you've been assigned by Senior Vice President Lorber to serve as the Sarzonian delegate to the Strategic Defense League. Your transport will arrive in two days, along with your credentials. Hope you enjoy your trip."

The phone hung up and Levine stared at the receiver blankly.

"Well, I guess Brad will have to take care of the house now," he said out loud. So much for seeing his mother Harriet Levine Narcosis returning to Woodstock while he was still there.
Sarzonia
It's all about the Navy.
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 26 2005, 05:39 PM

Patriarch Khara smiled. "Ah yes, but we had only recently recovered from a civil war. So it goes without saying that there would still be some areas with leaks in them. However, I can assure you now that everything has been secured in Khazaron, especially in light of the weird happenings out east and our expansion thereof." He then raised his hand as if to pause the conversation. "However, if you wish to take your plane, you may do so. I however, still wish to take mine. I appreciate your generosity though."
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Sep 26 2005, 06:50 PM

Falcon shrugged. "I'll take it. What's life without risk, eh?"
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 26 2005, 09:56 PM

Patriarch Khara chuckled at Falcon's comment, then turned to the others, standing up and stretching a bit after having sat down for so long. "Well then gentlemen, what say we get to the plane then? We've got a long flight ahead of us, so it's probably best to get started."
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Sep 27 2005, 12:41 AM
PMEmail Poster

"Let's, indeed. President Bren will be meeting us himself at the Kafra International Airport."
Nedalia
Emperor in Training
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Sep 27 2005, 10:53 AM

Falcon stepped into a limo. "Care to join me?"
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 27 2005, 11:15 AM
PMEmail Poster

Stack looked at Falcon, and then at the limo, and then looked around. And then he thought about how it was nice to live out the rest of his life.

"I think I'll grab a limo with Stone....."

This post has been edited by Nedalia on Sep 27 2005, 11:16 AM
Nedalia
Emperor in Training
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Sep 27 2005, 12:12 PM

"You appear to be forgetting that I have never been assassinated."
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 27 2005, 01:26 PM

Stone was watching the whole scene from his limo, and trying not to laugh loud enough that the others would hear him. Opening the door, he beckoned Mr. Stack over to his Limo, still wearing the slight smile of amusement.

"Come on Mr. Stack, it's time to go!"
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Sep 27 2005, 10:43 PM

As the others where getting into their limos, Patriarch Khara stepped into his, stopping briefly to turn to President Stone, King Falcon and Mr.Stack, letting them know that his would lead the way to the airfield where his plane was being prepped and ready. After shutting the door to the limo and plopping down on a nicely cushioned seat inside, Patriarch Khara leaned forward and grabbed himself a drink from the mini-bar. He let out a sigh and a smile as he sat their, his limo already heading off to lead the others to the airport.

The ride itself didn't take very long, no more than about 15-20 minutes across the city. Upon reaching the airport, the limos where waved through multiple checkpoints to get to the restricted area where the Patriarch's personel plane was kept. As the limos pulled up, the pilots and flight crew could be seen boarding the vessel, as well as the ground crew making some final checks before the craft was to taxi out to the runway.

Patriarch Khara stepped out of his limo and turned to watch the others slowly come to stop. Turning to look at the plane again, and then back to the limos, Patriarch Khara shouted over the roar of the engines as the began to start up. "Isn't she beautiful? I had her completely redone to be a perfect fit for flying VIPs such as ourselves across the region."

(OOC: On the outside it is bascially and freshly waxed and painted Boeing 747, while on the inside it has been gutted and completely redone to look more like opulant. Think of something along the lines of Emirate Air, or those personal charter services that celebrities use.)
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Sep 28 2005, 12:46 AM

"Shweet. But does it have turrets? Nah. Still, lead on, Mr. Khara"
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (12) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »