Start new topic
Regional Map Iii
Posted: May 24 2004, 04:37 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

QUOTE (Hidden Ninjas @ May 24 2004, 05:33 AM)
Hi all.
      We would like to have our nations people settle on section 1 of SE Peninsular.

This post should make someone happy

ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

It's a New Regional Holiday, mark it down, May 24th is Hidden Ninjas Day!!!

All posts today must be followed with the mark of the Hidden Ninja.

..... ph34r.gif
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: May 24 2004, 04:43 AM
PMEmail Poster

I doubt it will be accepted so soon after your own borders were expanded following the Nojika Affair.

Those expansions were on the house as I had stated a sit was part of a treaty, not an offical expansion.

(sorry for lack of other posting will get back to this soon. very busy)
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: May 24 2004, 04:47 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Hidden Ninjas @ May 24 2004, 05:33 AM)

This post should make someone happy biggrin.gif

tongue.gif

Welcome to the Forum, great to see you! It will be nice to have a friend down here in the corner of the map, it was getting quite lonely over here! Hopefully we will see more of you around here in the future.

Oh yea, ph34r.gif Man that was so funny! :D
Crystilakere
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: May 24 2004, 07:25 AM
PMEmail Poster

well am just gonna post here for the sake of putting the hidden ninja smiley at the end tongue.gif
ph34r.gif
Samonina
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: May 24 2004, 11:10 AM
PMEmail Poster

Tachbe, do you have a list of such links, or are those the only 2?
Like what those items cost on an individual basis.
How much certain profects, launching satellites and building ports, etc...

I am afraid I don't know how the varaible links work. I just go that elsewhere. Maybe the home has more info?

All Expansion requests must be made in "Secure Discussion" If Expansion is un-oppossed, a Full Page RP will be required detailing the discovery, acquisition and future usage of the new lands; Before the land will be granted.

As for this individual proposal, I doubt it will be accepted so soon after your own borders were expanded following the Nojika Affair. However surely permission will be granted to set up small research facilities in the area.

When was that made law? and 'Full Page' isnt does that mean the full limit of one page topic? I think we should stick with the yellow card system we agreed on before unless you want a full council list of rules and regulatiosn for people to follow?
And I am granting the request as, as I mentioned before, its on the house and also I think he deserves a sea connection if he is going to contribute to the cannal.

We would like to have our nations people settle on section 1 of SE Peninsular.

Sure can do. Will show in next update. (soon)
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: May 24 2004, 03:30 PM
PMEmail Poster

I'd like block 3, if that's ok.
Dartace
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: May 24 2004, 05:42 PM

QUOTE (Dartace @ May 24 2004, 04:30 PM)
I'd like block 3, if that's ok.

In which region?
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: May 24 2004, 09:25 PM
PMEmail Poster

If it's possible to assign land to a puppet nation...I'd like to give Rendition land peice 7 above Abattoir.

I haven't really read anything defining about this, so I'll just see what you all have to say.
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: May 24 2004, 11:46 PM
PMEmail Poster

I'm curious about some of the map changes:

1. Where did Irsland go?
2. Where did Frontire Island go?
3. When did Soul Expression take over Primear 13 and part of Primear 18?
4. What happened to Villiges?
5. When did Aethyra take over Primear 19?

Not that I oppose any changes, just curious when some nations disappear and some increase in size quite dramatically.

I did see Soul Expression request Primear 13 in the forums, but I thought there was a "magic" number of 500 million population.

my 2c
Lieno
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: May 25 2004, 12:14 AM

QUOTE (Abattoir @ May 24 2004, 10:25 PM)
If it's possible to assign land to a puppet nation...I'd like to give Rendition land peice 7 above Abattoir.

I haven't really read anything defining about this, so I'll just see what you all have to say.

Write up an RP about claiming the Land How you acquired it, what the natives are like, how they adopted your government and what plans are for the future.

Vilita would in turn like to make a proposal to Abattoir. Vilita would like to Acquire with Abattoir land masses 7, and 6. Provided Vilita acquires 25% of the total land mass to the eastern side along the coast, while Abattoir would acquire the inland 75% of the land mass. Citizens of Abattoir would not be charged access to Vilitan beaches were this resolution to pass.
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: May 25 2004, 02:37 AM
PMEmail Poster

In the region of Aland

This post has been edited by Dartace on May 25 2004, 02:40 AM
Dartace
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: May 25 2004, 05:39 AM
PMEmail Poster

Dartace. done
Abattoir. puppet, sure
Vilita. technicly it's not an extension of land, its a puppet. And You know my views on puppets.
Lieno.

1. Where did Irsland go?
No one was using it so I cut the extras on the map so it was more efficent, Not I also eliminated the Key as most was obvious or wasn't used. I can bring them back if people have changed their minds.
2. Where did Frontire Island go?
One of my puppets. I am cutting down my puppets and as that was a custom isle of sorts I wiped teh whole thing.
3. When did Soul Expression take over Primear 13 and part of Primear 18?
13, asked for it and gave some RP, enough and I stated reasons before. 18, that was part of the peace treaty, as I have stated the exensions to nations there were on the house an NA would probably expand further they should get land ASAP.
4. What happened to Villiges?
Mine again, notice Perfectan too? East Gate is the only puppet I am keeping.
5. When did Aethyra take over Primear 19?
That was part of the treaty to and was delt with by PM thats why there isn't anything on the forum

The magic 500million I threw out he window as no body seamed to care about the rules. Just provide a good RP, a reason and dont take too much your in the clear. 500 helps but that was for homeland and you could have done the same thing but with colonial land and half the population anyway.

Just so its clear, I am the first line on stupid expansions, I will let most past if it seams wrrented and you havn't had alot but the other council members have the right to stop you with yellow cards too. Exact punishment for getting too many yellow cards isn't decided so dont make is decide.

The whole system is a tad more liberal now, dont make is impose rules. We have pleanty of space just dont clog up th egood bit sfrom newcomers smile.gif
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: May 25 2004, 02:24 PM
PMEmail Poster

Would you mind replacing the N.A. on my two other lands with city names? I believe it will be obvious as to who the lands belong to and I can always clear descripancies.

For the little island the city name there will be: Praetextus

The mainland city will be: Iacomus

Nova Roma
Fortified Caesar
Quote Post

Posted: May 25 2004, 02:38 PM
PMEmail Poster

you would do wouldn't you. Just as a finished finally getting your new flag on and was about to click upload you had to go and ruin everything and I have to go back and move everything round and and everything! Hump, typical. people these days.

I see this map getting cramped eventualy you know.
maps updated
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: May 25 2004, 02:46 PM
PMEmail Poster

Hahahaha. You know I love you Tachbe! biggrin.gif
Nova Roma
Fortified Caesar
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic
Pages: (9) « First ... 6 7 [8] 9