Start new topic
Regional Map :: 3.2
Posted: Aug 18 2006, 12:51 AM
PMEmail Poster

After reviewing the landscape, Demot's finest map maker has proposed this map for approval.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/chellote/DemotMap.png
Demot
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Aug 18 2006, 05:34 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

QUOTE (Geisenfried @ Aug 18 2006, 03:55 AM)
Meh. Before it gets to that point, I'll give Demot a final warning.

Really, Geis, put your underwear back on under your pants and don't wave your NSEconomy stats around.

For instance:

NSEconomy Stats:
Starblaydia
Defence: $22,550,159,908,710.00 22%

Geisenfried-
Defence: $920,120,248,320.00 13%
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Aug 18 2006, 08:25 AM

Ahh, a good laugh., I'd posted a summary of the AORDO defense budget for comparison before Demot asked for new land wink.gif
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 18 2006, 03:23 PM
PMEmail Poster

I wasn't talking about against AO in general, just Demot, Star. I know my defense budget's pitiful in comparison to yours. If someone like you decided to move next door, I'd learn to live with it.

This post has been edited by Geisenfried on Aug 18 2006, 03:25 PM
Geisenfried
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 18 2006, 03:32 PM

Not to sound mean, but what does their defense budget have to do with whether or not you could live with them as a neighbor? If anything I personally would want weaker nations next to mine so I knew I had nothing to fear. I just don't understand why you don't want a neighbor. The spot will fill up sooner or latter.

Of course, as the great philosopher Dennis Miller said "That's just my opinion. I could be wrong."
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Aug 18 2006, 04:39 PM
PMEmail Poster

Right now, I just don't want any neighbors. The difference is that a weak one I can scare off, a strong one I can't.

Why do that when it's probably not going to change anything in the end? I don't know, maybe I'm holding out some hope I can expand, or maybe I just want to remain neighborless with the exception of Milchama. Or maybe I plan on bringing in a puppet I want to have nearby. Who knows?

I do, but I don't feel like being straight-forward. tongue.gif
Geisenfried
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 18 2006, 06:06 PM

QUOTE (Khazaron @ Aug 18 2006, 09:32 PM)
Of course, as the great philosopher Dennis Miller said "That's just my opinion. I could be wrong."

But as the great philosopher Mick Jagger once said, You can't always get what you want.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 18 2006, 10:37 PM

QUOTE (Geisenfried @ Aug 18 2006, 04:23 PM)
I wasn't talking about against AO in general, just Demot, Star. I know my defense budget's pitiful in comparison to yours. If someone like you decided to move next door, I'd learn to live with it.

The point I think was more on the lines of, if you want to attack Demot just because he's moving near you, you'll have a lot bigger problems to deal with than demot.

tongue.gif
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 19 2006, 09:03 AM
PMEmail Poster

He's by Lamoni now. Can't you just get off my back now?
Geisenfried
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 19 2006, 10:51 AM

You brought the attention on yourself, clearly.
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 23 2006, 08:54 AM
PMEmail Poster

Footballia wishes to return to active status in Nation States and in the region, and wishes to receive Area 7. We also wish to atone for the mistake of abandoning everything for the last few months. Once I find the original RP thread I posted in here, there will be a link to that. In the meantime, I will content myself with a like to Footballia's wiki. We will also strive to be more active in the region this time.
Footballia
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Aug 27 2006, 01:19 PM
PMEmail Poster

Divensi would wish to apply to land 4 when our wiki is ready. Which will be in the next couple of days.
Divensi
One Post Wonder
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 1 2006, 12:07 AM
PMEmail Poster

Tocapa wishes to be granted either #17 or #10, if it should be.
Tocapa
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 18 2006, 08:03 PM
PMEmail Poster

The Federation of Yihsrael formally requests land #1, the area next to Myrtannia. Yihsrael's initial information/RP thread can be found here.
Yihsrael
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 22 2006, 05:47 PM
PMEmail Poster

Hi, I'm Tellos Auriana (formerly United Meridian) and I'm just here to make sure that United Meridian is replaced by Tellos Auriana as soon as I get a unique flag and my national information up (I've already talked to you Vilita).

Regards,
Tellos Auriana
Tellos Auriana
One Post Wonder
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic
Pages: (8) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last »

[ Script Execution time: 0.0205 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->