Start new topic
Regional Map 2.0
Posted: May 13 2005, 09:58 PM
PMEmail Poster

As per the thread "Uproar in Outer Cities", the 18-month (RL: six week) period of transition has now occured and these lands are now officially Krytenian.

Map of new acquisition is in the above thread.
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: May 17 2005, 03:49 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Would it be possible to confirm whether our claim for plot 20 has been accepted or not, and what the exact border is between 20 and 21? We're only asking because our crack team of cartographers are itching to prepare roadmaps of our fair nation but are currently unable to do so. Even as we speak, thousands of motorists are getting lost because their road atlases are so badly out of date.
Bettia
We don't do defence
Quote Post

AOLYahooTop

Posted: May 17 2005, 10:22 AM
PMEmail Poster

NEWI Cefn Druids would like to claim the smallest island of the group numbered 10, as RPed in the thread "A New Star?"
NEWI Cefn Druids
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: May 17 2005, 02:59 PM
PMEmail Poster

Would it be possible for Lesser Ribena to stake a claim on the no. 16 island group please? I am waiting to make a map of my area for RP purposes and just so I can work out where to station my military. My factbook is up and I have RPed a welcome thread as well as military purchases. Is that enough or is more needed?
Lesser Ribena
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: May 19 2005, 05:05 PM
PMEmail Poster

FYI, i'm going to post a thread about wanting one or two of the two islands just SW of my current state sometime this weekend. I don't have time today because I am about to leave for Star Was Ep. III, but I might be able tomorrow. Just noting the OCC post. IC request to follow tomorrow or Saturday by the latest.
The Eagles Nest
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 2 2005, 08:28 PM
PMEmail Poster

With the ceasing of Nova Mercia, Krytenia cliams the land in the "Oh...The Humanity?" thread.
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 9 2005, 07:42 PM
PMEmail Poster

The straits between Northern and Southern Krytenia are to be named "The Midland Channel".
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 10 2005, 01:50 AM

Nice Flag
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Jul 4 2005, 09:38 AM

I was wondering if I could still request to have the land in #14, the one that I had requested a while back before I went AWOL for a month or so.
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic
Pages: (19) « First ... 17 18 [19] 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0166 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->