Start new topic
Regional Map 4.0
Posted: Nov 8 2012, 10:44 AM
PMEmail Poster

I would like to take a place in the south-west of territory 8. My capital, Qervagrad, will be in the centre of my territory.

Nation type: Autonomous colony of Slembana. Has a president and a prime minister.

National animal: The badger. It is a European badger, like the one on the flag.

It is currently November 2015 in Yelvoldian time (the same as Slembanan time)

President: Lucas Bartenzo. He was re-elected in 2015, will begin his second term of presidential duties in January 2016. He was sworn originally in January 2012.

Personality: Nice people mainly. They are welcoming to you most of the time.

Languages: English and Slembanan are official. Yelvoldian is an unofficial language, but is recognized by the government.

Yelvoldia has been in three regions. First off, it was in the region of Galhax (OOC: Slembanas puppet storage). Then, when its national football team signed up for the 49th Baptism of Fire and the 62nd World Cup, which was in early January 2014, the nation moved itself to Rushmore. Days ago, Yelvoldia decided to move itself again, this time to Atlantian Oceania.

Yelvoldia was settled by black-skinned tribes about 625,000 years ago. These people were of similar ethnicity to the Australian Aborigines (as Galhax was off the western coast of Australia). These people saw a lot of badgers, and named their new-found land Yálvëldo, which means "the land badgers have". The French arrived in 1624, and colonized almost all of Galhax, and some other countries (including Slembana). The French renamed Yálvëldo to "Terre de Blaireaux", which means "Land of Badgers" in French. The French ruled over these colonies until 1724, when British soldiers invaded these territories. The British gave Terre de Blaireaux a new name, which is Yelvoldia's current name (obviously Yelvoldia). In 1924, Slembana was granted independence. Some colonies got independence alongside Slembana, but Yelvoldia was not one of them. Yelvoldia became a semi-autonomous colony/republic of Slembana. Technically, it was a half-independent republic. Yelvoldia had three civil wars against Slembana after that: 1953-1956 (the 1st), 1978-1981 (the 2nd), and 2006-2009 (3rd). All of these were lost. Yelvoldia moved itself to Rushmore in early 2014 before the 49th Baptism of Fire and the 62nd World Cup. It stayed there until 2015, where it is here, in Atlantian Oceania.

This post has been edited by Yelvoldia on Nov 8 2012, 12:16 PM
Yelvoldia
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Nov 8 2012, 10:52 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

QUOTE (Starblaydia @ Jul 16 2012, 04:00 PM)
How to Acquire a Homeland:
1) To Acquire a homeland, you must reply in this thread noting the location you which to inhabit. A Homeland will not be granted unless you first post a little something about your nation. - Example 1 - Example 2 -

2) When responding in this thread, you must decide which area of the map you would like to settle. Simply tell us which area you would prefer to settle into uing the handy numbers. You can see which continent is which with our also-handy Landmass Info )

3) Link to your RP when requesting land in this thread

Please follow all of the instructions, not just part 2.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Nov 8 2012, 11:08 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Starblaydia @ Nov 8 2012, 10:52 AM)
-snip-

Edited. smile.gif
Yelvoldia
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Nov 9 2012, 05:25 PM
PMEmail Poster

Secundus Kasius' top officials request for their location at position 10 to be acknowledged by the region, as they feel they have finally suppressed the last of the uprisings, and are now officially a cohesive nation.

We are currently ruled by the benevolent Unifier Haxtes Sicara and members of her family; she has expressed a wish that we look beyond our borders to have a more active participation with regional affairs, to cement our glorious nation's status as a legitimate country.

Information provided by independent assessors may be found here, but Haxtes Sicara, in her infinite wisdom, wishes it to be known some of the 'facts' contained are in fact spurious lies created to destabilise her rule.
Secundus Kasius
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Nov 10 2012, 07:18 AM
PMEmail Poster

I'm thinking we need an update on the city map. Anyone up for it?
Inevitable
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Nov 10 2012, 12:07 PM
PMEmail Poster

^ I second this.
Leorudo
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Nov 10 2012, 10:21 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Inevitable @ Nov 10 2012, 07:18 AM)

The city map is/was maintained by Commerce Heights. We'd either have to nag him to update it, or make a new one.
Warkus
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Nov 11 2012, 04:39 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Inevitable @ Nov 10 2012, 07:18 AM)

That is CH's baby. Not gonna touch it.
Andossa Se Mitrin Vega
The Dragon's Herald
Quote Post

Posted: Nov 11 2012, 05:34 AM
PMEmail Poster

That's fair enough. Think we could pester Commerce Heights for an update?
Inevitable
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Nov 14 2012, 07:44 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Kinitaria @ Nov 5 2012, 10:22 AM)
Gamma? This thing - Γ

That's it, thanks.

I see it has been updated and sorry to bother the two cartographers again about me, but is it possible to take the landmass to the bottom of the insert box for me? And fill in the inland sea that extension would create?

I did like the arrow showing where I am it was a good touch, thanks again for meeting my requests

No rush of course, when you guys are able to do it
Blouman Empire
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Nov 15 2012, 07:26 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

QUOTE (Secundus Kasius @ Nov 9 2012, 06:25 PM)
Secundus Kasius' top officials request for their location at position 10 to be acknowledged by the region, as they feel they have finally suppressed the last of the uprisings, and are now officially a cohesive nation.

We are currently ruled by the benevolent Unifier Haxtes Sicara and members of her family; she has expressed a wish that we look beyond our borders to have a more active participation with regional affairs, to cement our glorious nation's status as a legitimate country.

Information provided by independent assessors may be found here, but Haxtes Sicara, in her infinite wisdom, wishes it to be known some of the 'facts' contained are in fact spurious lies created to destabilise her rule.

Great! I'm sure this will be included in the next map update. Kasius to 10.
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Nov 16 2012, 01:00 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Vilita @ Nov 15 2012, 07:26 PM)

Great! I'm sure this will be included in the next map update. Kasius to 10.

Already added, just not posted. Have to edit Blouman and then I will have it up and done.
Andossa Se Mitrin Vega
The Dragon's Herald
Quote Post

Posted: Nov 16 2012, 01:02 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Savski Venac @ Oct 27 2012, 05:32 PM)
ASMV,please can you make me an individual map of Antaly and Savski Venac?

Missed this before. On it now. sorry
Andossa Se Mitrin Vega
The Dragon's Herald
Quote Post

Posted: Nov 16 2012, 02:16 AM
PMEmail Poster

While you're there, I don't suppose you could make an Individual Map of The Inevitable Syndicate? I'd like a larger template to base my political map off of...

Thanks in advance.
Inevitable
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Nov 16 2012, 09:21 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Andossa Se Mitrin Vega @ Nov 16 2012, 01:02 AM)
QUOTE (Savski Venac @ Oct 27 2012, 05:32 PM)
ASMV,please can you  make me an individual map of Antaly and Savski Venac?

Missed this before. On it now. sorry

Thanks!
Antaly
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Topic OptionsClosed TopicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (18) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... Last »

[ Script Execution time: 0.0261 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->