Start new topic
Phoenix from the Ashes
Posted: Sep 25 2005, 05:54 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

President Matthew Stone & Associates,
Free Republic of Lamoni

The people of the Protectorate find no comfort in 'diplomatic' and 'political' wordplay, we merely point out the strength of the Starblaydi economy in relation to the Free Republic's, before offering economic advice.

Should you wish any future diplomatic exchanges to be limited to a particular subject, please do inform us of that in the future and we will be sure to enforce that conversation-limiter.

On behalf of Lord-Protector Starblayde,
Lord Ricardo Gomez,
Minister of Communications,
Protectorate of Starblaydia
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Sep 25 2005, 06:01 PM

To: Lord Ricardo Gomez,

We of the Free Republic find the 'diplomatic' and 'political' wordplay to be of no comfort as well. Psipronia attacked our forces during a peacekeeping mission (OOC: while Lamoni was in B5Tech) and then retreating behind diplomatic and political platitudes. When he finally invaded the land of an ally, it was no surprise that the people of the Free Republic wanted revenge for the attacks on our peacekeeping forces. The Psipronian invasion of the lands of our now nonexistant former ally just gave our response 'political legitamacy.' We cannot be certain, but we believe that the Protectorate of Starblaydia has suffered something simular in it's past. Please correct that impression if it is in error, as we have no reason to create diplomatic tension between our two nations at this time.

Matthew Stone,
President,
Free Republic of Lamoni

Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Sep 25 2005, 09:56 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Starblaydia @ Sep 24 2005, 08:05 AM)
[OOC: I think the phrase I'm looking for is 'Bring it on' biggrin.gif]

[OOC: Are you SURE you want to 'bring on' Sarzonia on a war footing and itching for a fight? tongue.gif]

To: Lord Ricardo Gomez,
Lieutenant President, Incorporated States of Sarzonia
Subject: Recent communications

We are getting bored by the waving around of Starblaydia's economy like it's some giant male sexual organ. I'd like to remind you that the Sarzonian economy is quite robust. However, we don't make it a habit to go bragging about our economic health unlike the obviously inadequate Starblaydi government.

We remind you that the remnants of that hellhole called Latao Nyssa still pose a threat to the region so long as they have an organised government that even remotely resembles the insane asylum that previously ran Latao. Your presence in this area of the region is not welcomed. We strongly suggest you take a back seat and allow those with legitimate interests in this area of Atlantian Oceania to do their job unencumbered by the likes of your tinpot dictatorship's military.
Sarzonia
It's all about the Navy.
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 25 2005, 11:49 PM
PMEmail Poster

From the Nedalian people,

We love you, Sarzonia and Lamoni!

(OOC: Should have a chance to RP properly sometime in the near future.)

This post has been edited by Nedalia on Sep 25 2005, 11:50 PM
Nedalia
Emperor in Training
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Sep 26 2005, 04:14 AM

We thank the international community for the mostly friendly offers to support Nyssa in the first hour. We would like to point out once again, that these people recognize that they’re old country was the power that initiated a bloody war and that they are willing to get rid of the past and to start a new life for themselves and their children. Pain and violence have in the end returned to the place of their origin, showing the people of the ceased Confederacy the real ugly face of war and hate. We also thank our friends for their will to separate criminals from common people that have nothing to do with that bunch of murders that took over the state and turned it into a one-party dictatorship. We again point out the fact, that we will provide close co-operation with the international authorities to hand out wanted people and to bring them to international justice – as that shall be a fundamental part of the constitution.

Nyssa has opened its doors to the former enemies and the people understand that rehabilitation takes time. Now that we have a lot of work to do, establishing new official structures that shall allow us to hold elections in hopefully a few months, we welcome any help and support we can get.

Let’s state again, that it is a very important goal also for the people of Nyssa live without guilty persons, we therefore welcome security supporter troops that may help us to find and to remove these people.
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 26 2005, 09:04 AM

We thank the people of Latao-Nyssa for allowing a chance for peace to prosper in this region of ours. Please accept our assurance that the security team is only their for the safety of our diplomats. As our country is still occupying the southwestern portion of the former Confederacy, we have made a great deal of enemies and wish to ensure that none of them attempt something while your new government and ours, along with the other nations coming to these talks, attempt to build a new future. We will be sending our delegation within the next few days.

Signed,

Danielle Uram
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Dominion of Khazaron
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Sep 26 2005, 12:37 PM

CODE

.:: Establishing Audio Connection ::.

Connecting... Connected

Ogg Vorbis file transfer:

Virus Checking... Complete

VIRUS FREE!

Downloading...

Complete

.::    Connection   Terminated    ::.

> PLAY

"Good evening, Mister President and Madam Lieutentant-President," the Starblaydi pronunciation of leftenant in the deep voice was unmistakable, "this is Tiberius Starblayde." The lack of 'Lord-Protector' was conspicuous by its absence.

"As per usual, the verbal jousting and sabre-rattling of some of my loyal subjects and those of the Free Republic of Lamoni have reached a fever pitch of sorts, and I am not surprised by the inclusion of our conversation with Lamoni's latest crop of allies.

"On the subject of our respective national economies, my nation would genuinely appreciate a free-trade arrangement with the Lamonian economy, and we do offer, quite readily, our co-operation to make the Lamonian economy a stronger one. I am also sure that such advice can be garnered from business leaders in Sarzonia equally as well. Would that the Starblaydi Armaments Corporation had the fame and reputation of the Portland Iron Works, for instance, I would be an even-happier leader than I am today.

"As anyone with the internet will be able to find out, the Lavingrad Pact that governs the Strategic Alliance of Autocratic States is one based on peace and tranquility, and I must only blame myself for the specific language used in Lord Gomez's messages to you, President Stone, as Ricardo usually captures my speech with more eloquence than I can muster. That was not the case for some of the statements made on my behalf.

"To sum up, Starblaydia is pursuing peace and unity on all fronts, and devisive diplmatic bullsh- excuse me, 'jousting', is not what the region needs. My personal apoogies if this was not the received tone of the recent past, and this message is intended for you to be able to detect the specfic tones of my own personal views.

"I would now like to consider this matter closed, and will attempt to remain distant from actions in southern Atlantian Oceania, despite the fact that more than half of the Strategic Alliance members are closer in location to the former-Latao than Sarzonia itself.

"I wish you a good evening. Thankyou."
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Sep 27 2005, 02:35 AM

Nyssa seeks help in border protection

To ensure that no guilty individuals illegally enter territory of Nyssa, we ask our friends to provide Nyssa with troops that may help to secure the borders of the new nation of Nyssa. Since these state-structures are not yet available in Nyssa, we can not provide enough border controls and we are not yet able to check ships in the waterways between Nyssa and the former Confederacy.

Providing security assistance of that kind would allow the recently built constitution council to get its work done more quickly.

We look forward that the Protectorate of Nyssa will be recognized by the international community as an official, independent nation in southern Atlantian Oceania.
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 27 2005, 01:33 PM

The Free Republic will cast aside it's unfavorable of the now dead old Latao in order to help the common folk of Nyssa with it's border troubles. We shall send a squadron of four Coast Gaurd cutters to do waterway patrols once the borders of Nyssa become official on the AO map. We hope that Nyssa will never betray the trust that this gesture is made in.

(OOC: It isn't trust that is prompting this.)

Matthew Stone,
President,
Free Republic of Lamoni
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Sep 27 2005, 10:30 PM

His Highness, Patriarch Khara will gladly lend a fleet of his best naval vessels to the peacekeeping efforts in the waters that surround the new Protectorate of Latao-Nyssa. However, they will report to their own commanders, not Latin ones, and they will do whatever they deem is necessary to prevent any unsavory characters from causing more havoc in the region. May this be a step towards a lasting peace within the region.

Signed,

Danielle Uram
Dominion of Khazaron
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Sep 28 2005, 02:40 AM
PMEmail Poster

Furthermore, we would like to remind Latao - Nyssa that Nedalian troops are but a step away, and any actions deemed unappropriate would be subject to consequence. As for now, we will give you the benefit of the doubt, if only to prove that our hearts lie in a good place. Trust, however, you must earn by your actions.

Dewars Strand
Nedalia
Emperor in Training
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Sep 28 2005, 10:03 AM

By order of Patriarch Khara, the carrier group under the command of Admiral Yisa, along with an additional compliment of battleships, was moved south towards the waterways of the new Protectorate of Latao-Nyssa. They where given explicite instructions to patrol the area and immediately detain any ships and their crew that did not give proper identification or were suspected of suspicious activity. As for the Khazaronian delegation to the Latin constitutional convention, they had already departed from Archon City and where on their way. It was expected they would arrive within a few hours.
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Sep 28 2005, 08:28 PM

The Lamonian Coast Gaurd Cutters left their base in southwestern Lamoni, and steamed for Latao-Nyssa. Onboard the largest of the cutters was the Lamonian delegation to the Nyssian constitutional convention. Numbering five men, it was led by a diplomat named James Anthony. He was a short, but powerfully built man, with light reading glasses, and a receding hairline. As the cutters went on their way, the team was busy reviewing the points that they were going to make to the Nyssians.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (2) 1 [2] 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0264 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->