updated
user posted image

This post has been edited by Tachbe on Mar 19 2004, 04:48 PM
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 19 2004, 04:53 PM
PMEmail Poster

PERFECT!!! now Mk needs the bridggebut also we nned to find out more about what the other nations think.
Mitsune Konno
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 20 2004, 01:12 PM
PMEmail Poster

Just a new regulation for incomg nations. You have take a maximum of 3 blocks of land to start off. Existing nations can take a maximum of one block per week (no rollovers, and not forever) and it must be the darker green land, light green if for new nations only.
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 24 2004, 01:53 PM
PMEmail Poster

I have ended the anti-expansion rules as I now want to encourage it, but only in the SW and the N&NW as these are almost full and I can start doing geo maps soon for them. So sectors 3, 4, 35, 36 need to be occupied. If they are not I will occupy them, you may have notived I have re-occupited a few areas, you are welcomed to have them if you want of course, and Salmatic has gained the small end peninsular he asked for before
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 24 2004, 06:00 PM
PMEmail Poster

39, 16, and 10 please.
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 25 2004, 10:36 AM
PMEmail Poster

Done.

I have also enlarged all the new areas as I am finding it hard to fit peoples name on in some places. New nations now take one block so they're in one place with lots of room to write smile.gif. Expansion alowed of course as normal.
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 6 2004, 10:02 AM
PMEmail Poster

I have done some minor updates.
Of course theres the question of MK. If indeed he is gone for good theres his territories. I am sure Vilita would want the two islands in C' channel, I am inclned just to erase the main group. I would want a clear word on MK's status first of course before I do anything.
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 11 2004, 01:04 AM
PMEmail Poster

hey, am i allowed to get a HUGE chunk o land due to my nation size? specifically having 27, 25, 24, 31, and then having AM diagonally hatched indicating puppetness?
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 11 2004, 04:13 AM
PMEmail Poster

hmmm. Normaly I would say its too much, but you are far bigger than any other nation. I will grant this huge landgrab but I am extending the borders of 11 a little bit and all surrounding nation blocks are new new nations only now. Limmited imperial expansion will be granted in the future.
The map will be updated once a new deals are finilised.
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 11 2004, 10:22 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

I think it's about time we started dishing out MK's land smile.gif
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 11 2004, 01:34 PM
PMEmail Poster

I have added (int admin) under his name for now. For diving the land I open 3 options to you.
1. I wipe it all off as it was made for MK
2. We sell it all off as a whole
3. I divide it into differn't sectors of groups of islands and areas of the land and people can pick up little outposts there
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 11 2004, 09:37 PM
PMEmail Poster

ok, thankyou.
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 12 2004, 09:41 AM
PMEmail Poster

4th option - Make it into an open park for the whole region under an international administration, a nature reserve of sorts.
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 12 2004, 09:57 AM
PMEmail Poster

Map updated. Areas of the Tachbe Federation are for sale again, two areas are open once somone claims them, not before as they have vital transport links running through them.
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 13 2004, 06:09 AM
PMEmail Poster

4th option is quite appealing
Samonina
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic
Pages: (8) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7 8