Start new topic
Hockey Canada leaves SDL
Posted: Sep 10 2006, 12:51 AM
PMEmail Poster

To all nations of Atlantian Oceania,

On behalf of the Hockey Playing Communists of Hockey Canada, I would like to state that Hockey Canada officially withdraws itself from the Strategic Defence League. Our growing strength in armed forces, economy and technology have since gone unnoticed in the SDL, thus ensuring our safety as an independant country not within any organization in the region (other than AORDO). Hockey Canada also has interest in Carrar's "everlasting energy" but will not proceed with any action until a later date. The region is clearly arming for war and Hockey Canada would not like to be within any organization when SAAS and the SDL commence with their plans of destruction. In closing, we hope this proves that your democracies fail as communsm will rise among the mouldering ruins of your countries.

Prime Dictator,
Ondrea Di Lorenzi

P.S. Enough with the foreplay, just fight already.
Hockey Canada
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Sep 10 2006, 02:20 AM
PMEmail Poster

To: Ondrea Di Lorenzi, Prime Dictator
From: Richard Menszae, Minister of Foreign Affiars and Trade
Subject: Re:Leaving the SDL

I am saddened to hear of your decision to leave the SDL. Tensions in the region are at an all-time high and It will leave the SDL less capable of dealing with the potential Starblaydi aggression. Our analysts say that should war break-out throughout the region and escalate into a region-wide war, Being larger than a purely SDL-SAAS conflict, such a conflict arrise Hockey Canada would certaily be seen as a more attractive target outside the SDL rather than inside the SDL.

Of course we wish that you would not leave the SDL and believe that it would be the best for the SDL and the Hockey Playing communists of Hockey Canada but we wish you all the best for the future and hope that relations between our countries can still continue despite you having decided to leave the SDL.

Your's Sincerly, Richard Menszae
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 10 2006, 06:34 AM
PMEmail Poster

"I can't say its completely unexpected, Dewars," proclaimed Nedalian President Yasmine Dala'a. "We haven't heard from inside of Hockey Canada in quite a while, ever since their plan to invade Footballia and push into Starblaydia was thoroughly rejected by the SDL."

"But is it a wise move, staying out of this conflict?" replied Dewars Strand, Nedalian Foreign Minister.

"Let me put it this way: even The Lowland Clans picked sides for what seems to be an inevitable war. If they were going to actually stay out of a war, then one would suggest, yes, it was a wise move. I highly doubt thats the case. Still, write them a letter on behalf of the Nedalian government. Make it sound nice."

CODE
TO: Ondrea Di Lorenzi
FROM: Dewars Strand, on behalf of President Yasmine Dala'a

We have learnt with great sadness your desicion to leave the SDL, as we surely will be a weaker alliance without you. These are tough and dangerous times in our region, and we can certainly understand that you must act whichever way you deem fit to protect your number one priority: Hockey Canada.

Nedalia hopes to remain allies with Hockey Canada despite their withdrawal, and one of our cargo ships will personally transport all of your belongings from the SDL HQ, along with all your men, to Hockey Canada. We hope that this act will put into action our commitment to maintaining our stable, friendly, and evergrowing relationship with the Hockey Canadian people.

We would also like you to know that, should Hockey Canada fall under trouble and require aid in whatever form, Nedalia would be the first to heed that call.

We hope that your withdrawal from the SDL was not done out of any personal feelings towars our alliance, as we certainly will hold none towards you. We wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors, and speaking on behalf of the Nedalian population, we would not object to any request of return should you feel thats the direction you want to take.

Dewars Strand
Nedalian Foreign Minister
Nedalia
Emperor in Training
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Sep 10 2006, 10:26 AM
PMEmail Poster

When confronted with the news, President-Elect Kingsley, reportedly said, "God bless and good riddance!"
The Lowland Clans
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 10 2006, 05:28 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

"They won't attack us alone, will they?" Lord Orfosi, Minister of Defence, had just heard the news.

"Not through Footballia too, my Lord," his aide said, "and with no-one at their backs they wouldn't have much of a chance against the entire Strategic Alliance, should they begin an assault."

"Excellent, one less front to deal with."

"Hypothetically."

"Of course."
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Sep 13 2006, 10:30 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Khara read through the announcement of Hockey Canada's withdrawal as he was on his way towards a function benefitting troops returning from the conflict in former Nova Roma. He shoke his head. "Talk about an abrupt about-face. I wonder what spawned this kind of response from them? I thought at first they where all for going to war, now they say the don't?" he shrugged and placed the announcement next to him in the limo, turning his attention towards Johnathan, his aide. "Let the Hockey Canadian government know that while we are sadened to see them leave the League, that we do wish to continue our friendly relationship with them."

Johnathan nodded as Khara stepped out of the limo to greet the crowd.
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0181 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->