Start new topic
Prime Ministerial Tour of Atlantian Oceania (All)
Posted: Jun 7 2006, 05:21 AM
PMEmail Poster

"That would be great, thank you."
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 7 2006, 08:42 PM
PMEmail Poster

While he presented the principal buildings and roads of the Oliverrian metropolis to Mr. Hawdon and Menszae, John Laval explained to them the platform of the new government: "As you can see, this nation now wants to be active diplomatically. The thing that mainly made us realise that was the death of Tiberius Starblayde. That new lady protector is very intimidating, and will be a problem for the north of Calania in the next years. I must tell you that it was the main reason why we continued the action that the previous government did at the end of their mandate to get the diplomatic relationships cranked up a bit. As well, as we are now off the crisis that paralyzed the nation, we are now willing to invest in the country alot." he said
Septentrionia
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 7 2006, 11:27 PM
PMEmail Poster

Both Stephen and Richard nodded as they listened to the Oliverrian representatives...

"Exactly, Tiberius was one thing but it seems that Viannor is something else and Starblaydia is now a bigger threat then it was under Tiberius, and now that you have the ability, you've got to look out what is in your nations best interest... and the SDL would be the logical choice. It was for us." stated Richard

"and then safety is just one aspect of the life of the nation and you can't just ignore the economy or those less fortunate, and leading your nation towards the future." added the Prime Minister
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 8 2006, 07:58 PM
PMEmail Poster

"Anyway, as it's already 14:00, are you ready to give your speech to the Oliverrian Parliament right away, as it is supposed to be done at 15:00? I'm sorry if I'm rushing things up, but I need to talk to you after the speech has been done." said Twaxlit to Stephen Hawdon after asking his chauffeur what time it was.

This post has been edited by Oliverry on Jun 8 2006, 07:59 PM
Septentrionia
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 8 2006, 08:05 PM
PMEmail Poster

"I've got my notes... though I would like a bit of a refresher before things start" was all that Stephen said as the Limo started to go where ever it went.
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 8 2006, 08:33 PM
PMEmail Poster

"Oh! We forgot about refreshments... Let me get some... what do you want? Soft drinks? water? or anything else? Just tell me." Jonas Delord said after realizing he was the one responsible for the refreshments.

"So, we are now on 47e Rue, in four intersections, you'll see the Avenue du Stade, and at your left, the Stade Pepsioli will be visible... well, it is already but you'll be able to see it... In 20 intersections, we'll be on the Avenue du Parlement. And then... we'll get at the Assemblée Nationale..." said Jioulit Twaxlit to the Bazalonian representatives while Delord was still waiting for the Bazalonian representatives to tell him what they wanted to drink...
Septentrionia
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 8 2006, 09:08 PM
PMEmail Poster

"just some water... thanks.. Hmmm..."

Richard and Stephen looked out over the city and say the car as the stadium became visible and then onto the houses of parliment.
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 9 2006, 07:06 AM
PMEmail Poster

CODE
Dovnervint vy der Hockej Pluyat Kommunist vy Hockej Kanada
Mynesteriye vy Karela
Mynesteriye vy Trevilk
Klaninpurtmantk vy der Diktatorsk

(Translated)

CODE
Government of the Hockey Playing Communists of Hockey Canada
Ministry of Defense
Ministry of Travel
Department of the Dictator

Dear Mr. Menszae,

The government of Hockey Canada formally reject your proposal to enter Hockey Canadian borders. With the recent shift in power in Starblaydia, missile testing in the waters of Atlantian Oceania, and apparant "welcoming" into other countries; we feel it would be best for any Bazalonian officials to veer away from the Hockey Canadian border. It is nothing personal, we are just planning for the security and secrecy of our nation. Any planes within 120km of our airspace will be warned and within 60km will be shot down. The same applies for any Bazalonian ships. We can respect your privacy if you can respect ours.

- Kommunist Diktatorsk,
                          Ondrea Di Lorenzi

This post has been edited by Hockey Canada on Jun 9 2006, 07:06 AM
Hockey Canada
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 9 2006, 11:26 AM
PMEmail Poster

Secretary of State Josef Gevornias got himself on the phone with someone in the office of the Prime Minister in Bazalonia. "Yes this is secretary of state of the Allied States of the Lowland Clans on the phone wondering if we could be added to the list of nations your Prime Minister will be visiting? Yes, I know it's a little late seeing how he's already began his trip, but seeing as how we recently joined the SDL, I'm he could try to make some room in his schedule? Talk to him for me please, yes thank you very much."
The Lowland Clans
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 9 2006, 03:51 PM
PMEmail Poster

"Here is your water." said Delord after giving Hawdon and Menzsae a bottle of water each.

"So, we're now at the Parliament. We'll enter by the front door and you'll just have to follow us to the chamber of the Assemblée." said Twaxlit after being out of the limousine.

OOC: I'll surely not be online for the weekend

This post has been edited by Oliverry on Jun 9 2006, 04:01 PM
Septentrionia
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 12 2006, 05:02 AM
PMEmail Poster

Mr Menszae and the Prime Minister headed out of the Limosine and followed the crew t the Olliverian Parliment. It was time for the address... after the relevant formalities and being officially welcomed into the parliment Prime Minister Hawdon started to speak.

"I am so glad that I am able to the great nation of Ollivery today and I would like to thank the president Twaxalit and the various officials of the government for their hospitality. Mr John Laval, Mr Jonathan Dubé and Mr Jonas Delord. I wanted to adress an issue that is close yo my heart. International co-operation. There are many potential threats to all nations within Atlantian Oceania, some of these are best dealt with on a nation by nation basis but others are of a style that needs to be collectively addressed by a group of nations. That is we wanted to Join and be apart of the SDL, an multinational organisation to address multinational issues of security. Bazalonia is pleased to support the Olliverian governments entry into the SDL. As we believe that only as a region can we deal effectively with threats that come across all of us. And we look forward to working with an Olliverian representative at the SDL soon. Thank you once again for allowing me to visit your great country."

And that was how it finished

The Following reply to the Hockey Canadian response

"We are sorry that you feel this way but we respect your decision. As for the welcoming of Krytenia, which is we beleive is the nation you refer to. Then all I can say is that we have found Krytenia to be up front. We have given your representatives at the Bazlighter the entire truth to the situation. If you decide that you do not want Krytenia in the SDL then you are welcome to raise your concern and opinion. This decision will always be the SDL's and we have decided to abstain from the vote on Krytenia. We where just a facilitator to bring Krytenia's proposal to the SDL. We thank you for the concern and hope that you understand our true motives for organising a meeting with Krytenia with the SDL.

Richard Menszae,
Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade

To the TLC we would be very happy to meet with you. We have some time to fit you at the end if the time fits you... Dates for the time are attached, please let us know if this is unworkable for you.

Richard Menszae
Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade.
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 13 2006, 08:42 AM
PMEmail Poster

After some internal discussion an invite was to be offered to the head Hockey Canadian representative... the exact title of the person to be invited was something that had to be determined... Seemingly the Hickey Canadians used a number system for their senor beaurocrats... The following message was sent

To Beaurocrat One;

After receiving word of your decision to not accept a visit from our Prime Minister, we have been internally tossing around the idea of inviting a representative from Hockey Canada to Bazalonia. Hence we are asking if you, Beaurocrat Number One would visit Bazalonia, and effectively deal with any diplomatic proposals that would have occured if the Prime Minister, Stephen Hawdon, was able to visit Hockey Canada. We hope to have it some time very soon after the Prime Ministerial Tour is finished.

Yours Sincerly, Richard Menszae
Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade

Status of the Bazalonian Prime Minister's AO Tour:
Currently In: Oliverry
Status of Negotiations:Just Starting
Other Nations to Visit (in order of visiting):
- Lamoni
- Chacor
- Milchama
- Falcania
- Nedalia
- The Lowland Clans

This post has been edited by Bazalonia on Jun 13 2006, 08:52 AM
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 14 2006, 11:12 AM
PMEmail Poster

*Parliament applauses*

Jioulit Twaxlit: So now, this is time to go back to your usual business...

- - - End of the reading of the Hansard - - -

Jioulit Twaxlit: Now that the ministers are busy with the parliament business, please follow me to my office Mr. Hawdon. We're gonna talk about real things now...
Septentrionia
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 14 2006, 07:06 PM
PMEmail Poster

Mr Menszae was in the gallery watching proceedings. He always enjoyed the so called bear pit of the parliment and he liked watching it even more. While the minister was watching parliment the Prime Minister followed Twaxlit into his office.
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 16 2006, 11:41 AM
PMEmail Poster

"I just wanted to thank you for your support for our entry in the SDL. As well, I wanted to discuss about something military-wise, if you can see what I mean..." said Jioulit Twaxlit after him and Stephen Hawdon were in the office
Septentrionia
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (9) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

[ Script Execution time: 0.0201 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->