Start new topic
Prime Ministerial Tour of Atlantian Oceania (All)
Posted: Aug 23 2006, 09:26 AM
PMEmail Poster

Finally! Hawdon was done addressing and meeting with each member of the Conneset. Gonnenberg kept on thinking thank god we don't have a large 500 person legislature or something like that because that would take forever.

Anyway the PM came down and Gonnenberg approached and said, "Thank god that's over, now what do you want to discuss?"
Milchama
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 26 2006, 05:41 PM
PMEmail Poster

"It had seemed I had to shake the hand of everybody at a 'Living Starts' concert, I'm going to have trouble remembering even a quarter of what I said to the conneset members individually. Anyway, onto business, I was thinking of establishing a Bazalonia-Milchama car ferry service, this would be beneficial in my opinion to both nations." said Stephen Hawdon, who was not quite sure how he felt.
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 27 2006, 01:06 PM
PMEmail Poster

"A car ferry service? You know what that's a very good idea. We could form our own chunnel or something. Alright I'm game. I mean that would just mean more tourism and we need more tourism. Why don't we get our travel and/or finance ministers on it? I'm sure they can do a fine job."

Gonnenberg then got onto more pressing issues, in his opinion. "General Ariel Golbar has been adamant about this, and says that we should introduce him as an AORDO candidate? What do you think? Is this a good idea or just his arrogance?"
Milchama
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 28 2006, 09:01 PM
PMEmail Poster

"Well, we do need some candidates for the position, it seems that there will only probably be a Starblaydi candidate and therefore elected unopposed. If John McKay was not already the UN delegate I'd look around to see who I'd approach to see if they would be a candidate for that position. But the same nation taking up both the Presidential and Delegate positions is just asking for trouble. If you believe that General Ariel Golbar is a man that can be responsible for the whole region and can handle the diplomatic aspect as well as the military leadership. Well then, I see no reason why he shouldn't. As for the opinion on him, well, I have no idea of the man so I can't say yea or nay and even if I could, I'm the Prime Minister of Bazalonia, not Milchama"

This post has been edited by Bazalonia on Aug 28 2006, 09:01 PM
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 28 2006, 10:35 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

OOC: Lamoni also has a candidate running. Good day.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 29 2006, 01:56 AM
PMEmail Poster

OOC: Sorry, Lamoni, I totally forgot people had even put forward candidates. meh, anyway 3 IMO is a better number of candidates than 2.
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 [9] 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0204 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->