Start new topic
Champions Cup Thread To Come...
Posted: Jun 15 2004, 08:30 AM
PMEmail Poster

Sarzonia is pleased to note the interest that the Atlantian Oceania Champions Cup has generated throughout the region.

We will begin play some time [OOC: It'll probably be a couple of days after the winner is decided] after the conclusion of the AOCAF tournament currently underway. The champions of each league will be invited and the format will be announced in a new thread.

Like the AOCAF thread, you will be asked to list your rosters (23 player limit) and roleplay the thread after I post scores.

I like the fact that we're doing stuff like this. It makes roleplaying NS even more fun!

Current participants:
Elliston FC (Krytenia)
Inter Dave (NEWI NEWI Cefn Druids)
Yeaddin Owls AFC (Vilita)
FC Almintora (Turori)
Woodstock Wild (Sarzonia)
Sarzonia
It's all about the Navy.
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 15 2004, 07:35 PM
PMEmail Poster

You may be interested to know that the 16th NS World Cup is signing up in the NS Forum somewhere. You may get a place, however i can't guarantee it.
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 16 2004, 10:17 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Krytenia @ Jun 15 2004, 07:35 PM)
You may be interested to know that the 16th NS World Cup is signing up in the NS Forum somewhere. You may get a place, however i can't guarantee it.

Thanks. I already signed up for it.
Sarzonia
It's all about the Navy.
Quote Post

Posted: Jul 22 2004, 09:44 AM
PMEmail Poster

Bump.
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Jul 22 2004, 01:43 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Vilita needs to change it's Entrant into the Champions Cup as another season has passed (And has done so themselves)

Congratulations to Stellar Division Champions, Yeaddin Owls AFC!
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Jul 22 2004, 02:44 PM
PMEmail Poster

Sarzonia's first entrant remains the Woodstock Wild.

The SFC's Portland Timbers are facing the minor league Burlington Braves in the Sarzonia Cup Final [OOC: It's the equivalent of the Open Cup competition that pits teams of all levels against each other]. In spite of Portland's regular season dominance, they are about to go into a penalty kick shootout with Burlington to determine who gets the host country's wild card berth.

This post has been edited by Sarzonia on Jul 22 2004, 02:44 PM
Sarzonia
It's all about the Navy.
Quote Post

Posted: Jul 23 2004, 03:49 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Starblaydia would like to enter Jhanna City. The Blue-and-whites won the inaugural season of the Starblaydia Alpha Divsion, beating down the dominance of Penningworth Utd who had taken the last two Starblaydi Premiership Titles.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0192 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->