Start new topic
Starblayde calls Alliance to Bisarley
Posted: Sep 24 2005, 08:33 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

My Fellow Autocratarians,

It is my personified belief that our Alliance needs to be verificated once more by means of a quite large piss up in a gathering hostinated by my supreme self.

I suggestifcate that all a y'all come along to Bisarley where I can show you the perks of my particularised job.

God bless Armenia,
Tiberius Dubya Starblayde,
Really Cool Guy.

[OOC: To prevent any 'misunderestimating', this is a message to members of the Strategic Alliance of Autocratic States, and is done in a hopefully comical style. Thankyou Oliverry blink.gif ]
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Sep 24 2005, 09:43 AM
PMEmail Poster

Tiberius,

You're not supposed to open the vodka until we arrive. Speaking of which, of course I will see you there. Never realised Phraen Palace were that bad that they needed our help, but still...

Andrew Hessenthaler
Drunk In Charge (Fined €K20)
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Sep 24 2005, 02:48 PM
PMEmail Poster

Sitting in his office Titus Drax, supreme ruler of Hypocria and the Islands, reflected on what had been a rather eventful day. He had been all set to request entry into the Strategic Defence League before the message from Starblaydia had arrived. In fact it was much more then a simple message, it was an invitation to the meeting of the Strategic Alliance of Autocratic States in Bisarley. It was an offer too good to refuse and the ease with which the Starblaydi Inquisition had intercepted his personal communiqué to the SDL had convinced the President that he had made the right choice.

Tiberius Starblayde

I have received you message and I would be delighted to attend the Strategic Alliance gathering in Bisarley.  I’d like to thank you in person (and your Inquisition) for preventing me making a mistake in regards to who I make my allegiances with.

Yours,

Titus Drax
President, Supreme Ruler, Autocratic Despot, (occasionally) Benevolent Dictator and devilishly handsome Leader of Hypocria and the Colonies.
Hypocria
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Sep 25 2005, 03:34 PM
PMEmail Poster

Tiberius,

Recieved your message, will be there as soon as this hangover wears off. Little excitement last night in regards to a baseball game. I plan on leaving in the morning so I should arrive midday. See you there.

With humble regards,
Antoine Tariskany
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Sep 25 2005, 03:47 PM

Tiberius,

It's good to hear from you once again. I will departing for Starblaydia within the next 24 hours.

Emperor Brakiss of Nojika
Nojika
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Integrity Messenger IMAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Sep 25 2005, 04:05 PM

[OOC: For the sake of ease, just arrive in Bisarley in the Island Getaway Thread. Thanking you please.]
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0485 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->