Start new topic
Latao seals Constitution
Posted: Aug 5 2005, 09:32 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

The after-war-Latao has finished creating its constitution!

With this happy news a nation-wide party has begun. People celebreate their elected government in open-air-parties all over the nation.

Free beer and great music for all citizens of the country and friends of Latao!

We explicitly invite ALL nations of Atlantian Oceania to celebreate with us - yes all! Including Starblaydia, Abattoir and Sarzonia! This is a great moment for us all of us!

One of the co-editors and member of the Federal Council said before getting a big beer.

Also the official Confederacy invites all people from all countries incl. official representatives to celebratete with them for a sign of peace and freedom.

All guests are welcome to read the Constitution of the Confederacy of Latao

And now let's get drunk and party...
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 5 2005, 09:39 AM
PMEmail Poster

We congratulate Latao on his movements towards independence, and we celebrate on this joyous occasion. We must, however, stress the importance of the removal of all nuclearheads from Laiin territories and the continued collaboration with the Starblaydis and the Lamonians.
Nedalia
Emperor in Training
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Aug 5 2005, 09:41 AM

General Rominger offers a Bacardi to the Nedalian Visitor:
No Time for Sorrows!
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 5 2005, 02:42 PM

At the large open-air celebration in Latao, NEC-President Franz von Papen speaks some words:

My fellow citizens,
Our great nation, the Confederacy of Latao has had to go thru difficult times. Roger Omsec lead us to the brink of chaos which resulted in Starblaydia and Abattoir sending their dead-brining butchers to us.

After this era of terror and pain, Latao has stood up from the ashes like Phoenix. With a GDP of more than $46.600, our Confederacy is the richest country in Atlantian Oceania. This success, is based on the strength will of the people of Latao to work and to take their destiny in their own hands!

No matter the aggressions our nation is exposed, or the siege of the Starblaydi bloodhounds around our waters – Latao is strong and there’s nothing that can stop the power and the success of the Latao folk!

I may not be comparable to Omsec, which was often stated as a criminal by the international community, but I live for the Confederacy – I live for Latao – There’s a bullet in my gun, there’s a fire in my heart!

That crazy Nazi-Dictator Tiberius Starblayde from a totalitarian state, a man who never faced a democratic election, who’s only goal seems to be smashing the Confederacy of Latao into small pieces that can be suppressed easily will never break our will to freedom, peace and prosperity!

Latao has reached out its hand far, for friendship with the former enemies, but some powers do not make it easy to us. These are facts, we can’t change, my fellow citizens, we have to live with them, as Starblaydia currently is the stronger of the two opponents.

The recent history has shown us, that we found new friends. Friends who don’t have to be scared off by the size or the economical power of Latao – The Confederacy however states its write of living in safety and harmony – things that Starblaydia doesn’t make easy to us, while surround our country with armed military forces.

That’s why the Confederacy reserves any right to protect its freedom, its independence and its right of self-determination with all methods required.

The only way out of this deadly spiral is a non-attack-contract with Starblaydia.
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 5 2005, 03:45 PM

The Free Republic congratulates the Confederacy of Latao on their new constitution but states that the Confederacy must remove all nuclear weapons from it's soil before Lamoni will restore full diplomatic relations with the Confederacy.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 5 2005, 04:05 PM

The Leadership of Latao will discuss the issue internally.
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 5 2005, 04:11 PM
PMEmail Poster

Internally, unfortunately, does not bode will with Nedalia, and I'm sure I speak for our friends in the Lamonian government when I say this issue is unacceptable and unnegiotiable. The nuclear warheads MUST be removed, and it MUST be the number one priority for the Latin government.
Nedalia
Emperor in Training
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Aug 5 2005, 04:30 PM

The NEC-men sat in their chairs in the lounge having a beer and loughed:
heh, since when makes Nedalia our schedules ?
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 5 2005, 05:36 PM
PMEmail Poster

We welcome you back, Latao, to the official position of "Rogue Nation Everyone Wants to Blow into Tiny Little Latin Particles."

Again, you ignore the seriousness of the situation, and decide to handle your internal matters that could have huge external consequences with the abilities of a 3 year old girl. Consider your land free-for-all territory. If you wont find the nukes, we'll do it for you. And maybe we'll take them back to Nedalia and point them to the wannabe Omsec leaders across the sea from us.
Nedalia
Emperor in Training
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Aug 5 2005, 05:44 PM

The Dominion of Khazaron encourages all parties involved to calm down and think rationally. Emotions running high is the last thing we need when nuclear weapons are involved.
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Aug 6 2005, 05:04 AM

As the international community seems to be losing patience with Latao, the NEC is discussing the situation internally in the halls of Luciaria:

(OCC: NEC1 = Franz von Papen, the other members remain unnamed at this time)

NEC1: We might have to comply with their claims…
NEC2: Surrender to Gomez ?
NEC3: Our country surrounded by Starblaydi forces
NEC4: Is military resistance an option ?
NEC1: Not really – Starblaydia is just too strong, we can’t face them now
NEC4: If we’re quick we might have a chance
NEC5: What do you mean ?
NEC4: Here’s the plan:
Starblaydia is currently the biggest problem. We place missile launchers at the south coast and send out submarines that sink these damn Starblaydi vessels – maybe even get some interesting military devices from them Ahh, a good laugh.
Latao vessels then move out to the Nedalian costs, these little rats start to be a pain in the ass – and they personally start to get my angry – we have to ensure they can not interfere again against Latao – the free land 15 could be used as outpost to prepare additional moves.
NEC6: But the largest question is how Starblaydia will react aqfter their vessels are destroyed. We must expect that they strike back
NEC4: Starblaydia is far from Latao, they can’t be here in too short time, we can prepare and welcome them.
NEC7: There’s still the risk of foreign powers getting into the show. Sarzonia already stated that they would take actions against Latao should it ever come to an incident again…
NEC4: We would need to secure all coasts, especially the bay to THS and its also needed that the army backs up the outlands to Fmjphoenix…
NEC1: No, no, no…that’s all doomed. Let’s think rational as the Khararons said. These three nuclear strikes wouldn’t safe us for all eternity. Latao can not fight three, four, five or even more opponents at the same time.
NEC4: There is in fact a chance, God damn! Starblaydia isn’t that strong as you all think, and Latao isn’t that weak. Starblaydia is only slightly larger and Latao also have quite a large military budget, we just need some time to prepare – Nedalia isn’t a problem at all – they can be switched off easily.
NEC1: Our economy has regenerated quite well. We got the strongest private sector in the region, we’re actually an important, powerful global player – I don’t wanna give that all up for doomed actions.

What I think is that we just should hand out the remaining three nukes and put an end on this story.

NEC2: What’s the guarantee that Starblaydia really lets us live in peace this time ?

NEC1: Well, my patience has come to an end as well. We drop pants for Starblaydia to comply with international claims and pressure to safe peace in the region, so now it’s their turn, we will ensure that.

When the NEC came to a decision, the following telegram was sent to Lamoni to broadcast the news to the other powers:

CODE

Sir Matt Stone
President of the Free Republic of Lamoni

Appreciated Mister President
Regarding the latest development in the discrepancy with Starblaydia and considering the fact, that our country is surrounded by enemy forces and a number of additional powers await the downfall of the Confederacy, the NEC has made a decision:
Your experts are being led to the old alpine shelter where they will find three nuclear missiles of Lamonian type as soon as the Protectorate of Starblaydia agrees to withdraw its forces from areas where they explicitly threat our nation and our people within a period of 72 houres.
In the sense of peace-keeping, Latao will grant the Lamonian experts to disable the remaining nuclear weapons no matter if Starblaydia complies with its part of the agreement. Should the Protectorate refuse to meet its part of the agreement again and does not remove the threat from Latao, the Confederacy will take appropriate steps to free itself from that continuous state of fear.

Thank You for your mediation.
Franz von Papen
President of the National Executive Committee of the Confederacy of Latao
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 6 2005, 05:33 AM

Having read an intercepted version of the Latin telegram just minutes before the 'official' version was transmitted by the Lamonian Government, Lord-Protector Starblayde expressed his disgust at the message.

"In was fantasy world of make-believe does one nation try to make a deal with another, but only on the condition that a third nation do something else?" The slammed the piece of paper back down onto his desk. "Are these people on crack?"

"My Lord," said the Minister of Defence, Lord Orfosi, "the presence of our Indris Battlegroup to their east could be seen as threatening."

"Threatening?" Lord Starblayde was bemused. "If we wanted to threaten them, we would be doing precisely that! If they're wetting their pants at the thought of our sailors being in the same neighbourhood as them, then that's thair crack-addled problem. Now get out."

Lord Orfosi stepped out of the Lord-Protector's office, picking up his mobile phone.

"Hello? Osfosi here... Move the Indris Group east slightly, place it just outside Nedalian waters, rather than Latin ones. That should calm things down a little."

Carlito had never gone behind the Lord-Protector's back before. This would be interesting later on.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Aug 6 2005, 06:02 AM

General Rominger quickly walks into the NEC-conference room and reports that the Starblaydi vessels seem to move away from Latao...

No one could believe that first, the big-power pain-in-the-arse nation should really comply to claims from Latao ?

"That's just what's happening obviously, as you can watch the spectactle on our radar screens" the General said.

Franz von Papen put on a satisfied mine on his face. "See, clear words is the only language these Starblaydis understand - set up another telegram, saying that the way is for further trust-building action is free, now that Lucifer has moved his ignorant mind a small meter."

CODE
Appreciated President Stone
Thank you for your wise words adressed to the nation of Starblaydia. We are glad to see that everyone is willing to take their responsibility in that difficult situation. As pronounced, the Confederacy shall grant access to all resources requested by the Lamonian experts.

OK, once the Lamonian scientists have seen the remaining nukes, let them determine the effort needed to deactivate them and grant them to prepare their work.
But before they start with the act of disabling the missiles, have Matt Stone preparing a non-attack-contract between the Protectorate of Starblaydia and the Confederacy of Latao. As soon that contract is signed, the Lamonian team shall do with the missiles whatever they want.
But I'm not that frivolous to blindly trust these Starblaydis.
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 6 2005, 07:45 PM

OOC: You really think that Starblaydia is going to listen to Lamoni, IC? Hasn't really happened in the past. I'll wait for you to tell me about this IC first, though.

IC: After getting the Latin message, everyone in the Lamonian President was belly laughing. "Wise words to Starblaydia??!?!?!!" President Stone had a really good laugh at that one. Lamoni and Starblaydia were neutral, but closer to the 'hate each other' kind of neutral than anything.

The important part of the Latin message was that they'd allow the research team to defuse what everyone suspected was a show package. It would suprise no one to find that Latao had more nukes left than they were stating.

This post has been edited by Lamoni on Aug 6 2005, 07:49 PM
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 7 2005, 05:50 AM

Gentlemen, we appreciate your work and your effort in this question.
As the Free Republic is the vendor of these devices and Starblaydia is an enemy-minded nation, the Latao leadership states, the we discuss the issue with Lamonian partners, or we won’t discuss at all.

Now that your experts had the possibility to make themselves an impression of the situation and were able to determine the risks and the efforts to deactivate the nukes, we address the following plea to the Free Republic for submit to Starblaydia:

CODE

President Matt Stone
Free Republic of Lamoni

Now that the Confederacy has put its cards on the table, it is time to put an end of this incident.
The nation of Latao seeks a contract with the Protectorate of Starblaydia guarantying that Starblaydia is not going to attack our nation.
For the first violence against our country and our fellow people, the Confederacy sues for compensations in the value of 100’000’000 Latinums from the Starblaydi government.

National Executive Committee
Confederacy of Latao
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (2) [1] 2 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0220 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->