Start new topic
SAAS Invited To Everton City
Posted: Jun 4 2005, 12:26 AM
PMEmail Poster

TO: The Esteemed Leaders of Starblaydia, Abattoir, Xile, Nova Roma, and Nojika
FR: Chairman Andrew Hessenthaler

Hope this message finds you all well. With the neutralisation of Latao almost complete, I believe it would be prudent to meet and discuss how this situation could be used to our advantage. This is a great chance to tip the balance of the region in favour of our six nations, and I for one do not want this opportunity to slip by.

In addition, I also think it would be worth discussing the merits of inviting the nation of Sarzonia into our enclave. President Sarzo has been an ally of our nation for many years, and their political and military strength would be a useful addition to the SAAS.

Andrew G. Hessenthaler
Chairman Of Krytenia
Protector-General Of Nova Mercia
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 4 2005, 01:46 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Slowly entering the Emperor's throne room overlooking the capital of Nojika, Grand Vizier Baskar bowed and began to speak. "My Lord. Hessenthaler of Krytenia has called a meeting for all S.A.A.S. member nations. Shall we send a representative?"

"Yes. Inform Lord Kahal immediately that he shall go to Krytenia."

"Yes my Lord."
Nojika
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Integrity Messenger IMAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 4 2005, 03:41 PM
PMEmail Poster

Mr. Hessenthaler,

Imperator Tyrannvs will be more than glad to attend an SAAS meeting in your Everton City. Of course, understand that the Praetorian Guard will accompany him; security is of utmost concern to the Imperator.

Sincerely,

:Consvl Gaivs Marivs
;Nova Roma

This post has been edited by Nova Roma on Jun 4 2005, 03:41 PM
Nova Roma
Fortified Caesar
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 5 2005, 08:24 AM
PMEmail Poster

Consvl Marivs,

We are well aware of the needs of the Nova Roman delegation. Transportation, lodgings, etc. have been arranged, however we do request that the Guard liaise with the Krytenian security detail so as to maximise the security of the location.

Royston Lacatus,
Chairman's Aide
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 6 2005, 09:52 PM
PMEmail Poster

President Lauir had taken his week of recuperation well, and was eager to get back to work.

He quickly sat down to write a response to the Krytenian chairman.

Honorable Chairman Hessenthaler,

We would be glad to attend the event. The usual security detail will be arriving to rendezvous with your own guards within the next day, and you can expect me in two days time, at 10:00am. I hope these talks will be beneficial to the alliance, as well as the causes of our respective nations.

He personally signed the statement and handed it to an aide to be sent promptly to the Krytenian government.
Xile
Punch-Drunk Psychosis
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Jun 7 2005, 06:14 AM

Get Sarzonia to join the Strategic Alliance? Tiberius thought to himself in the comfy cabin of his private jet on the hop over to Krytenia, but they hate our guts, don't they? It's like our view of Lamoni, only with less laughter, pity and sarcasm.

"My Lord," the Air Force colonel said, "we will be making our final approach in just over an hour."

"Thankyou Colonel."
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Jun 7 2005, 08:14 PM
PMEmail Poster

Tariskany quickly scanned the letter and turned to one of his aides. "Tell Mr. Hessenthaler that I will personally be attending the meeting, and should arrive in one days time."
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Jun 7 2005, 09:24 PM
PMEmail Poster

[OOC: Let's get this show on the road.]

Six storeys beneath the Chairman's residence, Capital House, Andrew Hessenthaler leafed through his notes. The delegations were scheduled to arrive soon, and the Chairman was eager to begin. He poured himself a glass of Petruzzi Red Bear Vodka, and sipped, enjoying the unusual mix of neat vodka and strawberry. He sat, and pondered a while.

A few moments later, the door opened, shattering his reverie.
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 8 2005, 06:27 AM

Tiberius swung the door open and stepped through, he always liked to make an entrance, though he thought he heard something old and nostalgic smash as he took his grand steps into the underground meeting place.

"Chairman Hessenthaler," he said warmly, "pleased to meet you at last."

Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Jun 8 2005, 05:05 PM

Tariskany walked into the room and noticed a large mess on the floor where apparently a vause or something of the sort had been broken. He took note of the two men in the room, one obviously Tiberius Starblayde. So that meant the other had to be Chairman Hessenthaler.

"Howdy Gents."
Neo Atlantica
Inexperienced
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Jun 8 2005, 05:06 PM
PMEmail Poster

Above is me...-explicitive removed-ing Xile keeps logging me out.
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Jun 8 2005, 07:01 PM
PMEmail Poster

Adonis walked briskly down the hall, eyeing the guards suspiciously. It'd take him a while to get over the whole kidnapping ordeal, but he was not one to hold a grudge. For too long, anyway.

Adonis walked in the room and noticed the three men standing before him. He gave them a slight nod and quickly sat down beside the waiting chairman. He removed a glass from his coat pocket, and helped himself to the Petruzzi. He gulped down the generous portion heartily and shook his head slightly.

He slammed the glass down. "Now that, gentlemen, is more like it. Nice to meet you, Chairman. Oh, and hello to you others as well." With a playful smile, he refilled his glass and prepared to wait for the other two members to arrive.
Xile
Punch-Drunk Psychosis
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Jun 8 2005, 10:18 PM
PMEmail Poster

Hessenthaler nodded. "President Lauir, a pleasure to meet you in the flesh. While you're here, I have something of interest." He handed Adonis a dossier. "Kori Davis, currently in one of our maximum security prisons. Yours to do with as you see fit."

He turned to the Starblaydi leader, then looked at the broken...object d'art.

"Nice shot."

Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 9 2005, 12:33 AM

As the doors opened slowly, two individuals covered completely by a crimson red robe and mask stepped into the room, paused, and turned towards one another. A pair of Nojika's elite Royal Guard. After a brief moment, Lord Kahal stepped into the doorway and paused between the two gaurds to observe the occupants of the room. Moving further into the room, he began to speak; and completely ruined the stern and tyrannical image he often appears to possess, not to say however, that he is not...

"Very good then. When should the remaining parties be arriving? I also hope the presence of my gaurdsmen will not be a problem."

This post has been edited by Nojika on Jun 9 2005, 12:35 AM
Nojika
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Integrity Messenger IMAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 9 2005, 07:27 AM

Tiberius rolled his eyes at the presence of the guardsmen, if a national leader required guards in this situation, what kind of Alliance did they really have? Besides, one should be able to take care of himself.

"I am not averse to their presence, but are they really needed?" Tiberius asked. "But we should get down to business. I see Omsec's nation is now in turmoil."
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (2) [1] 2 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0234 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->