Start new topic
Alliance
Posted: Mar 13 2005, 08:36 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

OOC: A little after Chacor's last post...

IC: Sensing that almost everyone that was going to come already had, President Stone got everyone's attention, and said: "As we all know, the Autocratic States are attempting to grab every bit of Atlantian Oceania power that they can. You have all come in response to my summons, so I think that you all feel the same way. The reason that I have called all of you here is to propose a military and economic alliance of our great nations that will rival the Autocrats. So, let's get started, shall we?"

President Stone sat at his place at the meeting table, and got ready for the real negotiations to start.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 13 2005, 08:47 PM
PMEmail Poster

*As the other Delegates start taking their place, a helicopter bearing the New Atlantian flag on the side lands on the helipad outside. A figure in a long white robe steps out, followed by several normally dressed bodyguards, complete with earbud. The gentleman rushes into the meeting room holding a bottle of his country's famed wine. He has the look of someone very aged, a touch of grey at his temples. But all considering he had aged very well. He walks to the table and takes his seat*

"Sorry I am so late gentleman," Au'marui says, "But there was a problem getting the telegram in. So, whats the purpose of our visit?"
TheNewAtlantians
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 13 2005, 08:56 PM

"Ah, the representitive from The New Atlantians is here." President Stone said. "We were just getting down to the business of actually forming the economic and military alliance that will cause our great nations to rival the alliance of the Autocratic States. Now, shall we get down to business?"
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 14 2005, 03:51 AM

Latao Secretary of Defence, Samuel Schmidt;

Latao is interessted in negations, to provide our new possible Allies to our our air force including our new cloaking technoligy for aircrafts. I'm sure we can find an agreement for the financial and/or political questions.
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 14 2005, 03:05 PM

QUOTE (Latao @ Mar 14 2005, 03:51 AM)
Latao Secretary of Defence, Samuel Schmidt;

Latao is interessted in negations, to provide our new possible Allies to our our air force including our new cloaking technoligy for aircrafts. I'm sure we can find an agreement for the financial and/or political questions.

OOC: Is your Defense Secretary your diplomat to the meeting, or is this just a general statement?
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 14 2005, 09:27 PM
PMEmail Poster

(Under-Construction) Capitol Building, Columbia

"Mr. President!" Ron seemed to be very excited as he approached President Dean Willis with a piece of paper in hand. Willis was busy at the moment, speaking with newly appointed Secretary of Defense Roger Burns. "Mr. President, I need to speak with you!"

Willis sighed. "Hold on a moment, Roger. Yes, Ron, what is it? I'm trying to have an important conversation with Secretary Burns here."

"I have a message from the Lamonian president, sir."

"Lamonia..." Willis drew a blank. The Bedistani government was still being set up, and he wasn't yet entirely familiar with the geography of Atlantian Oceania.

"Well, the nation's name is Lamoni, no A. Out to the west, beyond Abattoir, Nojika, and Novvs Atlantis. Regional UN delegate, in fact."

"Ah, very powerful in regional affairs, then."

"Yes. Anyway, President Stone has sent you this message, and I believe he would appreciate a response."

Willis skimmed over the note. Apparently it had something to do with the formation of a new alliance, and Lamoni was considering the idea of inviting Bedistan into it. "Heaven knows we could use some allies. I'd rather not see a repeat of the Tingitana Incident."

"So what shall we do, sir?"

"Well, I can't go personally; I have to stay here in Columbia and make sure the government's being set up smoothly. Secretary Burns could prove useful, though..."

Burns turned to him. "I'd be happy to oblige, Mr. President." And with that, Burns set off for Lamoni and the conference.
Bedistan
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 15 2005, 12:54 PM
PMEmail Poster

Regional UN delegate, in fact.

That statement, is very incorrect :-)

This post has been edited by Abattoir on Mar 15 2005, 01:03 PM
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Mar 15 2005, 02:00 PM
PMEmail Poster

*The Chancellor of The New Atlantians, Au'Marui, spoke up*

"I believe my people would be willing to send several of our naval ships for use by the alliance, as well as some monitary support"
TheNewAtlantians
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 15 2005, 04:46 PM

Now it was President Stone's turn to speak. "Thank you for your offer, Chancellor Au'Marui. Let me lay out what I have in mind. I am thinking of an alliance where if war is declared on one of the members, every other nation would go to war with the offending nation, and be free to send whatever military units and sanctions that they can spare. At the same time, the member nations of the alliance would also grant the other members more favorable trading terms, subject to the needs of the economies involved, of course. This is the kind of alliance that the Autocratic States are making with each other, and it is a fundamentally stable arrangement. Now, does any of the other esteemed delegates have any questions or comments about my proposal?" President Stone waited to see if anyone would speak up.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 15 2005, 07:22 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Abattoir @ Mar 15 2005, 12:54 PM)
Regional UN delegate, in fact.

That statement, is very incorrect :-)

Blame Vilita's map. He hasn't changed it. That's why my character didn't know. tongue.gif

VILITARESPONSE: My fault, sorry - I'll get on top of that, and Add Bedi in once you come online and i can confirm it.
Bedistan
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 16 2005, 10:14 AM

Latao is interessted in an alliance that leaves its members the freedom to decide over all national matters; member states should not be forced to anything.

Besides fundamental safety and security, by military and civil (police) corporations, incl. easier tracing for international justice, we expect the creation of a strong economy allience with unlimited access to all members markets.

Latao also asks for a concept, of how the new alliance could be integrated into the regional council, eg. does the new allience try to form a block inside the AO Regional Council ?
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 16 2005, 12:07 PM

King Falcon II finished off his fried falcon wing, licked his fingers and stepped off his private jet. He walked into the conference room flanked by bodyguards, shoved open the door and settled down in his usual chair near the donuts. "Gentlemen!" He said. "I have consulted with my people, and an 87% majority are in favour of an alliance." He consulted with one of his bodyguards, who silently walked off. "I have also consulted with my organisational representatives in AORC and they recommend that we do indeed become a wing of the AO regional council."

The bodyguard returned with an orange-and-blue striped bucket with "FFF" imposed on the side. "Ah! Lunchtime!" said King Falcon II before tucking into the fried falcon.

This post has been edited by Falcania on Mar 16 2005, 12:10 PM
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 16 2005, 06:38 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Falcania @ Mar 16 2005, 05:07 PM)
The bodyguard returned with an orange-and-blue striped bucket with "FFF" imposed on the side. "Ah! Lunchtime!" said King Falcon II before tucking into the fried falcon.

(ooc: uh.... exactly how fat is your leader?)
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 16 2005, 07:10 PM

Besides fundamental safety and security, by military and civil (police) corporations, incl. easier tracing for international justice, we expect the creation of a strong economy allience with unlimited access to all members markets.

Looking at the representitive from Latao, President Stone said, "I think that we can make that happen, provided that no one else has any objections? I would also think that our alliance WOULD attempt to form it's own power block in the regional council. After all, we can expect the Autocrats to try that, so why shouldn't we? Lamoni agrees that the members of the alliance should have the freedom to decide their own internal matters. After all, we are forming this alliance in order to protect ourselves, and our cultures from domination."

President Stone then reached for a bottle of Lamonian Vodka, and had a glass while waiting for any response.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 17 2005, 12:53 AM

King Falcon II smacked his lips. "I am in favour of this proposal. Have some falcon." Two more bodyguards came in, each carrying eight buckets of Falcania Fried Falcon. They layed them down in front of King Falcon II, who slid them to their respective politicians.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (7) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

[ Script Execution time: 0.0190 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->