Start new topic
A New Dawn Breaks
Posted: Mar 27 2005, 10:23 PM
PMEmail Poster

OOC: Phew, thank God. I thought I was about to have to start owning up Al Pacino Scarface style.

Xile
Punch-Drunk Psychosis
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Mar 28 2005, 11:14 PM
PMEmail Poster

I suppose Krytenia wouldn't be a bad member to ask to join our alliance. He was in my previous alliance until Adonis gunned down our commanding officials.

Whatever the noble nations of the Autocratic States deem necessary.

This post has been edited by Abattoir on Mar 28 2005, 11:14 PM
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Mar 29 2005, 09:15 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

OOC: I wasnt aware Krytenia was ruled by just the one person (That's 'A' for Autocratic, baby), despite their recent anti-democraticness.

Oh and here's a public suggestion for Kry to get his hands on Lauir (as I told him this already on IRC):

Have an agent in the Starblaydi Air Traffic Controllers' Tower. have himrealy the position of Lauirs executive jet (or whatever) as it leaves Starblaydi Airspace. Then you intercept him and hijack the plane like in that Steven Seagal/Kurt Russel movie where Seagal died in the first 5 minutes, I forget the name. Executive Something-or-other?

Anyway, then you do... well, whatever comes to mind biggrin.gif
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Mar 29 2005, 12:41 PM
PMEmail Poster

Oh, sounds like an international incident...Let's do it.
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Mar 29 2005, 08:33 PM
PMEmail Poster

OK, I'll bite.
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 15 2005, 05:14 PM

OOC: Sorry for my lack of activity lately. I've been very busy in real life with school and such. If Nojika's invitation has not yet expired, we gladly accept.

"My Lord, Starblaydia demands an answer from the Nojikan state regaurding the invitation to their newly formed alliance. The alliance, as I'm sure you are aware of, consists of other Atlantian Oceania empires, all of whom are growing weary of waiting for a response from our state. My Lord, shall we transmit a message to the Strategic Alliance of Autocratic States counsil?"

"Do so immediately. If the counsil will still have Nojika in the alliance, make Grand Moff Kator aware that he will serve as Nojika's voice within the alliance."

"Yes, my Lord."

With that said, Grand Vizier Baskar drafted two transmissions; one would be sent to accept the SAAS's invitatin and the second would be sent to Grand Moff Kator.
Nojika
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Integrity Messenger IMAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 16 2005, 11:27 AM

(OOC: Nojika, you're invited to Lavingrad too, so better just to turn up in that thread.)
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0158 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->