Start new topic
SAAS Invited To Everton City
Posted: Jun 9 2005, 05:28 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Feeling as though Tiberius had insulted him personally and Nojika, Lord Kahal interjected, "If I may, sir. If these men are going to become a problem, I can surely send them away. They are not here just as gaurds, but they are a symbol of the Nojikan government and the Emperor himself. Not only do they serve as a symbol of my country, but it is our national law that they be required to be with the Emperor and myself at all times. Again, if they cause a problem, I can send them away."

Lord Kahal looked over to the gaurds standing along the wall. Still, silent, and glowin red. Turning back to Tiberius and the rest of the SAAS leaders he began to speak again, "Now, if they are not a problem, I suggest we begin this meeting..."
Nojika
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Integrity Messenger IMAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 9 2005, 07:38 PM
PMEmail Poster

Hessenthaler looked at the guards. "No point getting shirty over this. Let's just keep the nice men where they are, and get on with it."

"Now, as you are all aware, the Latin defences are hanging on by a thread. With Starblaydi and Abattoirian forces leading the way, this would be a great opportunity for all six of our nations. What I propose is to remove Omsec from power, and use the land as a base of operations for our concerns. Getting hold of the Lamonian weapons could also be useful; it never hurts to have intel on a rival nation - or more nuclear weapons for that matter."

The Chairman scanned the five faces in front of him.

"Of course, this is merely a suggestion..."
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 9 2005, 08:53 PM
PMEmail Poster

Imperator Tyrannvs pushed the doors open, glanced across the room, and picked up with the conversation as he lowered himself into a chair next to Tiberius.

"Removing Omsec from power could, indeed, prove to be a valuable step in... securing, Latao for SAAS control. However, as the nation is already destabilized and in turmoil as it is any removal would have to be official and legislated properly. Assassination or accidents of any kind might supply guerilla cells with a catalyst of sorts; the kind they need to begin their attempts at seizing control of Latao before we do."
Nova Roma
Fortified Caesar
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 10 2005, 01:51 PM

"Getting that crazy Omsec mofo out of power was the original aim of this little miltary action we took," Tiberius said, "plus the nukes in his possession, of course, which are..."

He was interrupted by a soft beeping coming from within his jacket. Taking the tiny computer out of his pocket, he tapped a couple of buttons and read the message received.

"Well, gentlemen, it appears that the nukes are no more, thanks to Matt Stone, of all people. Now we just have to get Omsec out."
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Jun 10 2005, 02:04 PM
PMEmail Poster

"Stone?" The Chairman looked surprised. "Well, at least now we know the Lamonians have some sense..."

His words were interrupted by an aide walking through the door.

"Hang on, it appears a leader's work is never done."

He took the telephone, listened, and answered. "Thanks for the info, Admiral, which I've just received from the STARBLAYDI LORD-PROTECTOR sitting opposite me! Now do not disturb me again! Got that?"

Andrew chuckled. "Can't get the staff these days. Now, about Omsec..."
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 10 2005, 05:27 PM

Tiberius chuckled too, making a mental note to say 'thankyou' to Inquisitor Fursifio for his swift action. Starblaydi Inquisition: One, Krytie Intelligence: Nil he thought to himself. Fursifio was doing a good job with Lady Viannor away, and upstaging Krytenia's finest was only the latest of his achievements.

The Omsec situation was a problem, however, they couldn't just waltz in, manhandle him off to a Xilean prison and install a Strategic Alliance-backed ruler in his place. Daily intelligence reports, however, were showing that Latao's government was falling apart piece by piece, thanks to the daily bombardment of Latin shores and bases.

The Strategic Alliance, well, mostly just Starblaydia and Abattoir, stood at the brink of vanquishing another government and perhaps even bringing another frighteningly-large economy under their wing. They just needed to take the oppurtunity to do so, whenever it might arise.

This post has been edited by Starblaydia on Jun 10 2005, 05:28 PM
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Jun 11 2005, 11:06 AM

[OCC: sorry for using ur name, but i don't see any other role that would fit here tongue.gif]

Tiberius also wondered, what the destiny of the Latao diplomat personal anywhere in other countries should be...Should we let them return to their country, though they were serving the old regime or should we also put the ones into jail we didn't yet ? Could they even be any useful to us ?
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 11 2005, 03:03 PM

Tiberius opened his mouth again, completely unbidden.

"What should we all do with the Latin citizens within our own nations, diplomats and the like? Should we let them return to their country, even though they were serving the old regime or should we just sling them into jail? Could they be of any use to us?"

Tiberius closed his mouth again, quite worried as to where the words had come from. An interesting idea, wherever its source had been.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Jun 11 2005, 05:16 PM
PMEmail Poster

Looking over his Starblaydi counterpart, a visage of concern came over the Chairman's face.

"Tiberius? Everything OK there?"

He spotted the puzzled look of Imperiator Tyrannus in the adjacent seat.

Two people called Tiberius. Must remember this, he mused.
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 11 2005, 05:51 PM

"Um, fine, thankyou, Andrew," Tiberius said. He looked around the room at Tyrannus, Tiberivs, Adonis, Andrew and Antoine, "I guess the muse just popped on my shoulder for a moment. So what should we do with them?"
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Jun 13 2005, 11:57 AM
PMEmail Poster

Andrew mused himself for a moment. "Repatriation should work, if carefully done. I think each nation should have its own policies on this though."
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 24 2005, 05:11 PM
PMEmail Poster

An aide rushed into the chambers. He handed the Chairman a piece of paper.

"Hmm. Interesting." Hessenthaler looked up at the other people in the room. "Gentlemen, we have interesting news. It appears that the nation of Khazaron is having trouble with democracy loving rebels. And the 'neutral' nation helping them resolve this? LAMONI!" He thumped the table for effect. "What do you propose we do?"
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 24 2005, 05:33 PM

After a few brief moments of silence, Lord Kahal stood and spoke.

"Surely if Lamoni is considered to be a 'neutral' party in the situation in Khazaron, then the SAAS should also be. So, why not send SAAS representatives to Khazaron to help ease the situation our way. I'm sure that if Khazaron were to join the SAAS, it would not hurt our alliance in any way."
Nojika
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Integrity Messenger IMAOLYahooMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (2) 1 [2] 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0184 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->