Start new topic
Blood and Fire in the Fatherland OOC Thread
Posted: May 25 2005, 01:22 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Is this, at the moment, Atlantean Oceania VS Latao? Hahaha. Pwned. Time to die, Latao. Even if it's only Starblaydia and Abbatoir, you're dead. Seeing as it's shortly to be me too, you're very dead.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: May 25 2005, 01:49 PM

Well, actually i think NationStates is becoming kinda boring anyway, asking me all the same -explicitive removed- over and over again.
That's why I offer the total destruction as 'grande finale'

So damn..how can i provoke u even more to get active...do u want gas chambers or something like that ?
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: May 25 2005, 02:05 PM
PMEmail Poster

Well, there's really no need for all that. It's just for a bit of fun, you understand. I must also state that I think Latao being able to overcome THS is what I'd call overachieving.

I don't mind if you put up a good fight, but at least note the limited capabilities of your nation.
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: May 25 2005, 02:28 PM

heh, I agree, that the military situation doesn't look that good for me and I don't know if THS is pretty much 'alive' anyway.

So I suggest we bring to an end then, since there's not much more i can do is arming nearly everyonone in my country, millitary members and civilists, even the youth and old people and wait for the showdown in Latao. A battle house for house - meter for meter that would probably bring big loss for all parties.

But I think it's lame (and boring for RP) if i just surrender.

I expect some kind of allieds such as Starblaydia/Abbatoir or maybe even AORDO to take over the state and establish a military occupation gov for maybe 5 years until LAtao is independent again.

That's what proably would happen in RL :-)

oh yeah of course, the highest gov member kills themselvs, other 'diseappear' (offering new stories for the future like hiding somewhere in abroad' and others are jailed waiting for the rope.

So the way is free for a new 'nice' goverment and a friendly Latao
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: May 25 2005, 03:07 PM

Alternatively, all your Latao are belong to us. That'll teach you to call King Falcon fat.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: May 25 2005, 05:54 PM
PMEmail Poster

Yes, we were just planning a quick invasion and an overthrow of the Latin government. We will establish military rule for a short time but then plan on returning sovereignty to the Latin citizens.
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: May 26 2005, 04:41 AM

OK get ready for the end battle then, a fight for victory or death - i will fight to the last man, you will have to conqueer every god damn house in our capital city for a high blood shed :-)

Could be fun to hold military trials against the left alive members of the old regime...

This post has been edited by Latao on May 26 2005, 04:42 AM
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: May 26 2005, 10:40 AM

Latao, you say your fleet is north-east of Latao, but that's exactly where my fleet has just moved to, If you could post an apporximate make-up of your fleet then we can get some Naval action going on smile.gif

And please, no 'cloaked' fighters... stealthy, perhaps, but don't go breaking laws of physics on us now.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: May 27 2005, 03:48 PM

QUOTE (Latao)
My Leader, we’re having another problem!
What’s now ?

Falcania declared War on us.
What ?! That fat bitch ?! – God damn!

NEC-Leader Omsec immediately broadcasted the news to his generals:

Gentlemen, today King Falcon decided to move to war against the glory nation of Latao. His words were like “we will fight, we may die” – so ensure they ARE gonna die!

I consider that as good news. Finally we have them there were we can beat them! While they stay off and hide in Falcania, we couldn't catch them - now we will erase them!

My Leader, the north east fleet reported enemy contact with the Starblaydi! Our submarines and vessels are under massive attacks but performing fierce resistance. For the being, our naval forces sank 3 Starblaydi vessels, while we lost 4 submarines. Obviously these dicks found a way to decode our transmission signals which keys are currently being changed each 15 mins – we should withdraw within the next few ours, my Leader.

No! The god damn position is to be hold! At any costs! We must not free the south-east passage to the homeland! If we withdraw, Starblaydia and Abbatoir forces have free way to transport war goods and foods to their outposts to prepare their strike against Latao’s mainland.

Your men shall however prepare to secure all beaches, as we do not know yet where and how the Falcanians are going to intercept.

We will reply to King Falcon with a hailstorm of fire and death they will never forget! I consider any move by Falcon as open resistance against the fatherland that will be stamped out with an iron fist!

Oooh! Handbags at dawn! I'm REALLY scared now.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: May 28 2005, 03:34 PM

QUOTE (Falcania @ May 25 2005, 06:22 PM)
Is this, at the moment, Atlantean Oceania VS Latao? Hahaha. Pwned. Time to die, Latao. Even if it's only Starblaydia and Abbatoir, you're dead. Seeing as it's shortly to be me too, you're very dead.

I just noticed that, you cheeky little bastard!

QUOTE (Latao)
My Leader, the north east fleet reported enemy contact with the Starblaydi! Our submarines and vessels are under massive attacks but performing fierce resistance. For the being, our naval forces sank 3 Starblaydi vessels, while we lost 4 submarines. Obviously these dicks found a way to decode our transmission signals which keys are currently being changed each 15 mins – we should withdraw within the next few ours, my Leader.

That claim had better be Ministerial propaganda, as no such thing has occured.

This post has been edited by Starblaydia on May 28 2005, 03:36 PM
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: May 28 2005, 04:09 PM

QUOTE (Starblaydia @ May 28 2005, 03:34 PM)
QUOTE (Falcania @ May 25 2005, 06:22 PM)

I just noticed that, you cheeky little bastard!

Stealthy wit strikes again!
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: May 29 2005, 05:20 AM

"Latao, you say your fleet is north-east of Latao, but that's exactly where my fleet has just moved to, If you could post an apporximate make-up of your fleet then we can get some Naval action going on"

I thought u wanted me to initialize some "action" in the waters there ?
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: May 29 2005, 01:09 PM

QUOTE (Latao @ May 29 2005, 10:20 AM)
I thought u wanted me to initialize some "action" in the waters there ?

I meant actual fighting between ships - naval warfare - not some proclaiming that you sunk some ships by your president.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: May 29 2005, 02:37 PM

As you obviously know more military details than me - go for it and let's consider my post 'propaganda' then :-)
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 10 2005, 09:20 AM

Should we bring that thing to an end ?

I think to the only real scenario to end the situation is marching in, killing the last remaining members of the old regime (or put them into jail and hold trials later).

so dictate your or orders for a new Latao.
Latao
Emperor
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0180 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->