Start new topic
Xilian Relocation Effort
Posted: Jun 2 2004, 04:40 PM
PMEmail Poster

Why should Xile get 1st choice? Because they asked after us? Or because its gonna tick me off?

Thats 2 things I request here that end up giving me more grief than pleasure. Is this how its gonna be all along? Why the f**k do u have to request the area I already requested? Why the f**k is this even being considered? Xile leaves ruins where its nation is and goes to settle in a brand new fresh lot of land? One thats already requested by someone else.

AND ITS BEING ACCEPTED!?!?!?!
Bullet Wounds
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 2 2004, 04:43 PM
PMEmail Poster

Invaders have come to take our land, big mistake.

All the invaders equipment has been destroyed, anyone attempting to build on our land without our consent, will be shot.

Any Xile boats approaching the coast will be sunk. Any aircraft approaching our land will be shot down.
Bullet Wounds
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 2 2004, 05:00 PM
PMEmail Poster

smart. mighty smart you warmongering fool!

An official decleration of war by an interim government will be set if you aggress further, my dear piece of dead meat.
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 2 2004, 09:31 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Holy Saints @ Jun 2 2004, 05:00 PM)
smart. mighty smart you warmongering fool!

An official decleration of war by an interim government will be set if you aggress further, my dear piece of dead meat.

1st of all, this is what I meant about the possible unbalances possible with a nation of 2 billion v 200 million.

2nd of all the warmongering act was the invasion of bullet Wounds by Xile, who get to move around because they dont like where they are.
Soul Expression
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 2 2004, 10:39 PM
PMEmail Poster

Unbalanced? Yes. Who's fault? Yours. You should have just stayed with negotiations.

The nation of Abattoir will be sending in its naval fleet and a division of the nations infantry. Any more agression towards Xile will be considered an act of war, and will be treated accordingly.
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Jun 2 2004, 11:08 PM
PMEmail Poster

(OOC: Why in the hell should a puppet be given new FREE land over a soveriegn state anyways? If anything they should have to use part of provincial land already owned by the sovereign state...)

Xile respects Bullet Wounds' right to protest any activity within this region. They also respect their own right to destroy all inhabitants of the region if they need to.

Big mistake - attacking my equipment.

Do you plan on defeating the troops of my allies as well? Even if we do start off things on a level playing field, I believe I have the support at this point to decimate you. Xile has been here for a little bit longer than you, and my 'moving around' was supported by heavy RP. The only RP justification I saw for yours was that this tribe had always been there and supported the SE leader.

I am not going to say the names of your nations don't fit in with the flow...actually they don't, but besides that, one of the main reasonsyou face such opposition is because you don't leave room open for discussion on nearly anything, but simply issue your policy and expect everyone to follow suit. A more constructive tone would be nice, as opposed to the overbearing one you carry now. It creates resentment and hostility between fellow members of the region.

Of course, so does claiming the same territory as someone else did...which is why we are here to begin with I suppose. I am just saying that going about this militarily is not the way to handle things...but if we must I have a few proposals that I feel we should abide by.
  • No use of nuclear or atomic bombs or missles
  • No use of equipment that would harm the ecosystem beyond a rectifiable point
  • Civilians will be treated as non-combatants.
The way I am reading this however, is that all people in Bullet Wounds live to fight for GenGangrene1. Does this mean women and children are fair game?

This post has been edited by Xile on Jun 2 2004, 11:10 PM
Xile
Punch-Drunk Psychosis
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Jun 2 2004, 11:47 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

QUOTE (Bullet Wounds @ Jun 2 2004, 05:40 PM)
Why should Xile get 1st choice? Because they asked after us? Or because its gonna tick me off?

Explained in one of the other 3 threads on the topic...

Why the f**k do u have to request the area I already requested?

Because Tachbe accepted your last request without following the rules passed by legislation, after already expanding your nation unjustly as part of a peace agreement for a ware you were never involved in. The Unjust Peace Agreement was nullified with the departure of tachbe and all land allocations reset to the state they were in prior to it's implication, quite simple actually.
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 12:14 AM
PMEmail Poster

oh my Soul Expression and Bullet Wounds have suddenly vanished from the the map

Soul Expression
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 07:08 AM
PMEmail Poster

Xile has decided in order to quell this rising tide of hostility and promote tranquility within the region, to move their operation to the land east of THS and north of Lieno under a few conditions.

1. An apology from the SE government for the military action taken
2. Reimbursement for destroyed equipment is allotted

We do not see this as backing down in any way, just taking another venue in order to maintain good relations and keep an active member of this region content.

Also, my aim name is Silent Thrill 2k, im me sometime if you want to talk about regional affairs SE. Don't want to leave you out of the loop anymore B)
Xile
Punch-Drunk Psychosis
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 11:18 AM
PMEmail Poster

Now the new guy has claimed that same land as a homeland I just mentioned. I don't want to run him away...but DAMN.
Xile
Punch-Drunk Psychosis
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 12:56 PM
PMEmail Poster

Take AM. its a puppet and could be reinstated in the place im trying to get on the southern island.
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 02:55 PM
PMEmail Poster

Thanks for the offer THS, but I don't know if that region is large enough to sustain my population, that and I don't like being that far south. If Mil or SE would like to move there, I wouldn't resist.

This post has been edited by Xile on Jun 3 2004, 03:16 PM
Xile
Punch-Drunk Psychosis
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 08:47 PM
PMEmail Poster

Xile = Idiot. East and West are two different directions :P

Anyway, I think the appointed thread for expansion should settle things, as it handles everything justly and fairly. Good day.
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 09:53 PM
PMEmail Poster

I have to have msnmessenger open for www.esorcery.org(non-NS related) members to reach me. Add lotan@videotron.ca to your contacts.

I am also on msn game zone. Add GenGangrene1 to your friends.

Having to many messengers going at the same time messes up my pc.
Soul Expression
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 8 2004, 04:16 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Map Updated.
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic
Pages: (2) 1 [2]