Start new topic
Regional Map Iii
Posted: Apr 29 2004, 08:58 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Those listing aren't accurate at all Tachbe, they describe the classifications for NEW nations. Classifications for nations on the run are not so easy to change. THS's Economy is currently at level 14 of 15, it doesnt get much higher than that. Mine is at level 10. Don't go by the titles those are just other players interpretations of new nations at the start of the game.
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Apr 29 2004, 10:10 AM
PMEmail Poster

They have worked 100% reliably for all my previous dealings. I shall make adjustments exacting the ecconomy status.
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 29 2004, 10:31 AM
PMEmail Poster

rules and map updated
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 29 2004, 04:43 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Tachbe @ Apr 29 2004, 03:10 PM)
They have worked 100% reliably for all my previous dealings. I shall make adjustments exacting the ecconomy status.

although i respect your ability at this, just how big have the nations you have dealt with been?
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 29 2004, 07:25 PM
PMEmail Poster

I would love to work something out Sal, yet I am also going to protect the interests of my nation. I would need to know your plans for further expansion before subjecting myself to a loss of land, and also ask if some sort of barter can be planned down the line.
Xile
Punch-Drunk Psychosis
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Apr 29 2004, 09:10 PM
PMEmail Poster

Xile, Salmantic's intentions for the future are that of a peaceful, slow expansion. Of course it can be worked out that Xile's territories never get questioned by Salmantic.the only reason I even desire your current land is becuase without it, I become surronded, minus the 1 territory that will become a hotbed of activity in my immediate region. I just desire a window of oppratunity for a future of my nation. Gratitude is always remembered btw
Salmantic
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Apr 30 2004, 10:29 AM
PMEmail Poster

Perhaps if you have a joint admin area offering Salmatic a corridor to the east and Xile a corridor to the cove?
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 30 2004, 10:38 AM
PMEmail Poster

Holy Saints, I have dealed with pleanty, though it seams the admins changed it all over nigth just to piss me off smile.gif
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 30 2004, 04:09 PM
PMEmail Poster

To be blunt, the entire reason I claimed #1 was so as to keep other nations from expanding into my prospected future territory. I am content do split the territory, somewhat as Tachbe described, except I will give you full ownership of the land, not shared as he expressed. The possibly legal implications and probably troubles of dual ownership just seem to outweigh the benefits. I do plan to continue expanding southward around the coast to maintain a central location, but from where I stand now that seems as if it might be a problem once some island nations expand to the mainland. That however, is my trouble, and I would be happy to split my new territory with you.
Xile
Punch-Drunk Psychosis
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Apr 30 2004, 06:53 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Xile, I would like to split lands 3 & 4 with you, If say you select 3, I'll select 4, then re-work it to something like this, where i got the majority of coast surrounding my island nations, leaving you some coast but 75% of the land....

user posted image
Blue=Xile Orange=Vilita

Let me know if this interests you. Abattoir I would be interested in doing the same thing in the opposite direction.
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: May 1 2004, 06:49 AM
PMEmail Poster

Can you not make a habbit of spliting up the blocks. I am fine with these but somone will eventualy go past the rules and I will be hard to make an argument. smile.gif
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: May 1 2004, 08:54 AM
PMEmail Poster

Sorry for the inconvenience Tachbe. Vilita, your plan looks good, and I will be sure to seek to implement it in my next colonial expansion.
Xile
Punch-Drunk Psychosis
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: May 1 2004, 10:41 AM
PMEmail Poster

so hows the Xile-Salmatic area going to be split?
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: May 1 2004, 02:29 PM
PMEmail Poster

Well, Sal wants a portion of the west coast, while I will maintain the rest of the land. Now that I think about it Vil, I believe you would be better off splitting those islands you mentioned with Sal, as I will be building more along the east coast.
Xile
Punch-Drunk Psychosis
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: May 2 2004, 06:02 PM
PMEmail Poster

Novus Atlantica resides in block 9, southwest of Vilita. Our capital is Orichalc, which lies in the center of the island.
Nova Roma
Fortified Caesar
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic
Pages: (9) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

[ Script Execution time: 0.0176 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->