Start new topic
Kakin
Posted: Oct 26 2006, 11:59 AM
PMEmail Poster

In 1930’s as war clouds were beginning to form over Europe a small governmental party was lobbying in England to conduct talks with Russia to help ally with them and help win the now soon to come World War. The English Prime minister at the time Neville Chamberlain refused with no particular reasoning back this up.

The party then called the EWP (English Working Party) was disgusted and saw this as racism to the Russian people. They began campaigning against several governmental stances at that time the most notable being the lack of sufficient English troops to defend against a possible German invasion. The Government took the stance to ignore the party and carry on as they were.

The EWP decided drastic action needed to be take if the lives of the BEF (the British Expeditionary Force, the British army at that time). They tried to break into the Houses of Parliament to raise awareness for their party. They handed leaflets, created rallies but the government still chose to ignore them.

In their final move in England they broke into the Houses of Parliament bearing banners and T-Shirts saying ‘Save England remove the Government!’ on them.

One was shot dead by security and the others escaped. The leaders if EWP decided a new life in the Atlantian Oceania Region was perfect. The police declared the EWP rebels and began searching houses, and questionings in the street to discover where EWP members resided.

By this time EWP had about 2 thousand loyal members and they purchased ships and began the sail to Atlantian Oceania however the government had other plans.

They declared War on EWP called murderous rampaging cut-throats! As the ships began to lose sight of England river patrol boats and a Frigate, the HMS Gantry opened fire with machineguns and rockets attacking the transport ships.

The EWP had only a few light rocket launchers however the HMS Gantry came too close and EWP scored a lucky shot on a forward machine gun. The English force retreated after some more casualties.

The victorious EWP landed on an Island which they named Kakin. They renamed themselves the People of Kakin.

I tend to think of Kakin as Old fashioned in the way they are ruled (hence they are a Fiefdom) but have a lot of modern technology. I want a nation which is ruled like the Middle Ages however is set in the modern day.

This does not mean that everyone is muddy farming peasants in my nation. They have a lot of cool stuff like electricity and TV’s etc.

And that’s my nation’s history. smile.gif
Kakin
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0135 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->